-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I really like this chapter! Everything critical I was going to say @hybridlore already covered.
I really enjoy these characters. I like how Jack sticks up for his sister, and I’m eager to find out what happens and where Elina got her scar!
make sure to keep tagging me because I’m really enjoying this.
and those girls giving her a h…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Fantastic! I’m so excited to read what you wrote!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
The rules are that you write at least 500 words, and when the deadline day comes, you post your story here.
Micah 7:8 Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; when I fall, I will arise. When I sit in darkness, the Lord WILL be a light to me.
No idea what that means…
Perhaps, I can share why I love this verse so much:
This verse is Is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
It looks great! This was a cool idea. I think you did a good job inserting a theme into such a tiny paragraph. Out of curiosity, how much do you have left in the word count?
Thanks!! Oh yes, that was so hard! I was going to keep it lighthearted and goofy, and then I was like, Hold on. And tried something a little different. 😛
Ummm… a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
i really love the direction.
character development seems good and solid. But it’s hard to know that from just reading an outline.
again, it all depends on how you play it, but I was feeling Eustace and dragon change more than Kalmar and wolf. (Even though it is a wolf) I think you’re fine and should go for it. I can let you…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I like this much better. I feel more comfortable, but it also plays into the allegory style better. (At least  in my opinion)
my only suggestion (besides fine combing because there were a few typos) is old be this paragraph.
I do not know what Alan thought as he used the spell, so instead of telling you that, let’s say he in…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Great! I’m looking forward to it!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That gives me time. =) I sort of forgot too, but the story is nearly finished anyway.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
thank you both for the sympathy and prayers!!
Great timing!
thank you!! I was proud of that one. 😂
oh dear! I hope you end up liking Roland then. 😅
I promise it was completely coincidental.
this time. -
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries!! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol! Frfr 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
sounds great!! Tysm!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks ladies!! I will definitely consider that!
Thank you!! Yes, I love it too!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @theshadow @keilah_h @koshka @freed_and_redeemed trailblazer @whalekeeper @theducktator @elishavet_pidyon @power @jonas
Please pardon me, everyone…I can’t believe I forgot about the deadline!!!!! So sorry about that…
Well, it looks like all things work together for good since Esthe…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @raxforge @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @theshadow @keilah-h
The others:@power @calyhuge  @whalekeeper  @theducktator  @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal  @trailblazer  @jonas @beth-torres @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @smiley  @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @felicity  @savannah_grace2009  @koshka
Please pard…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I forgot to tag you:
-
Liberty replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
A neat and sweet story! When I first read it, it seemed your writing was in a different time zone/tense than the italicized beginning. To me, it seemed like the narrative suddenly switched to more present tense…like the character was actually experiencing everything instead of writing it after it had already happened.
Maybe adding some past…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey guys! So I’m entering a little contest that one of my favorite magazines is doing. Basically they wanted me to finish the letter (they gave me like the first two lines) in under 250 words and they’d publish a few of the submissions they’ll receive in the next issue.
I need y’all to tear into this piece! Give me whatever feedback comes to mind…[Read more]
- Load More
