-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh! Well that would have made this chapter confusing! 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
December 10th
The EmpireTo Johannes, Heinrich, and the brothers at the University,
Greetings in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ
Such wonderful news! Prince Dietrich, son of Emperor Haid…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Really?!?! You called it?
Oooh!!! He’s about to become the Josiah.
Maybe so!
So, is he your new favorite? I was pretty sure he would be.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wilhelm took another breath to steady himself. “My name is not Wilhelm Baumann. I am Prince Dietrich, son of Emperor Haidronias.”
That is so funny! When Wilhelm was first introduced, I actually thought, “That may be the prince…but in disguise!”
“One day, when I am Emperor, I will cleanse this land. I will destroy ever idol and t…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I know! It took Leon getting captured to sober him up a bit I guess.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
“Careful?” Leon laughed. “Julain, I never thought those words would cross your lips.”
😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!! <33
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay!! I’m glad I caught you by surprise at least. 😂
It took about a month honestly. I learned web design so I could do it. I was motivated.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I liked the Wilhelm-actually-Prince-Deitrich twist.
Did you see it coming?!?!
Linus will say he did. 100% 😂
Pretty cool that he’s now a Christian… but it’s going to be very dangerous.
Ya don’t say?……………
😂
Aw thank you!!!! I’m so glad! What do you think??!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The next Sabbath, Hans did not return, but Julian was pleased to see Marius slip in and sit down. With him was a young man who appeared to be in his mid to late teens. Marius leaned over and whispered something to his companion who nodded. Ju…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*squealing with excitement* I can’t wait to hear about it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Something I haven’t mentioned. I’m doing it between any possible sequel to CR.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wait…is this the second book in the CR series? Or a new story you haven’t told me about?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I have a book I’m about to start writing once I wrap up CR, and I think you’re gonna go head over heals for the MC. Or the MC’s best friend. One of the two. It’s going to be a you sort of book. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t know. It didn’t really stand out to me, but then from your notes I knew it was going to happen.
Whaley did make a strong point.
I think you could go either way.
Honestly, maybe a mix is best.
Either your original way with a little more listening, or Whaley’s way with a little more anger.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
yeah, the girl slaves were in the house.
Okay…. maybe. That’s a big gap between the twins tho. I may change it. I have a new character in his 20s coming in.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m a little swamped, but tag me and I’ll try to join at some point. 😊
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I like it! I think the part in the field is the only thing I would fix honestly. But that’s your choice.
Like I said, it’s a delayed hit.
I’ll probably cry tonight. 😂
- Load More
