-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Go bother @linus-smallprint
He’s the one who said to wait until the end of April for the next book. 🤷🏼♀️
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No…. I’m not gonna explain the painting scene. You and everyone else are in the dark and will just have to do your best to figure it out.🙃
WHAT?!
*sob*
How could you do that to us?!
-
freedom replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Y’all are all so talented🙂↕️💜
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper If you haven’t read Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand about the life of WW2 Vet, Olympian, and Pacific POW Louis Zamperini, I highly recommend!
And the movie is good too if you can stomach the v!olence, bl00d, swearing, and a scene of nüdity😅
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The slavery bit seems to be everyone’s fav. 😂
No…. I’m not gonna explain the painting scene. You and everyone else are in the dark and will just have to do your best to figure it out.🙃
Thanks for answering these!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
~ Was the plot solid and engaging?
Pretty much!
~ Did the pacing feel consistent throughout the book? If not, where did it lag or feel dull?
It seemed that a lot of incidents were happening during the time that Leon and Rolf had their entire slavery journey compared to the rest of the story. There may have been a few lagging…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I learned to draw people by tracing black and white photographs for an entire year. I really learned the way people work. That was just me though. idk if that would help everyone.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
We’ve got some severe weather/tornado warnings. Prayers please! 💕
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I’ll be praying for her. 🙏🏻🩷
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
THIS is why I’m not dating until college. 😂 I think I’d be allowed before then…but the sibling awkwardness is too much.
For real thoughhh 😂 I know in some family’s it’s not awkward, but I decided to go for it with Hallie’s family. XD
*squealing* I can forgive him for not taking her. He has a good reason.
🤭
*tries that* Can you rea…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Lololol.
We have two.
Below freezing
Burning hot.
Five days ago we had a blizzard. (I went and walked in it so that I could write it accurately in a book I was working on)
The next day it was in the 80s F.
Today it’s in the 90s. F.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint   @hybridlore
Oh my word! I just saw that tiny bit of the test you created, Linus. I actually stared at it for a full minute because I was too scared to mess with it. That book is 100% way too real for me. 😂 And then I did a Cole move, threw caution to the wind, and have spent the last five minutes trying to hack it.
That th…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay, great!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
My gosh, you have a lot of questions! 😂 Now I don’t feel bad for having a lot of questions for my stories!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
For some reason, Ian and Albee seemed really well developed, even though we didn’t get to see them for very long.
Yes! That’s exactly what I think as well!
- Load More
