-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
ahhhh, Cody’s “Tantono” sent such a warm feeling through my heart… that was so cute!! ❤️
Aww, yay! ☺️ That was a scene that wasn’t in the first draft, but when it came together, it made me smile inside. 🥰
Hallie… you know why. don’t give me that.
😐
🤫
😂
Excuse me? In front of her father’s house?? Uhm, absolutely not! lol kidding kidding
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I filled it out, but I honestly don’t know if I would truly be able to make it or not. I actually haven’t asked permission yet 😂 But I also don’t know for sure if we have anything going on. I just know that I can’t do the 26th because that’s prom and I don’t want to be any busier that day, lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh man, I have friends who have moved around a lot, so to an extent, I understand. 😣 I’ll be praying for you! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Good! I’m glad you’re feeling better 🤗
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
😂 Thanks! I didn’t hear the sarcasm.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no! I’ll be praying for you 🙏🏻🩷
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yes! Sorry for not updating 😂
The Lord kept us safe, even though there were some tornados and damaging winds in our area. We didn’t lose power and the actual severe part of the thunderstorm didn’t last very long for us at all.
Thank you all for praying!! <33
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Well I hadn’t gotten that far…….
I sent an email a few minutes ago in the same train you emailed the board to. I can go into more detail in a sec. Or answer any questions.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Or more like his dry sarcasm.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
You can email me.
Yes…it does look like that…when I had Merry look over it, I realized I hadn’t included the humorous side of Kyler. But, I think that’s okay. You get to see his dry humor in the story.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
The answer is “no.”
Lol. I like him to in a “he’s a creep” sort of way. 😂 (but he sure makes me laugh, and I love he’s paired himself with Marcel. Oooo! If he goes to the dance….. THAT would be worth seeing! It might make me poke my nose in!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
Oh yeah, that book is really good! (The movie left out the best part though! Which is his whole life in the end…. I’m not gonna spoil what happens…..)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s really cool! It makes my think of Indian Henna art. But cooler. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Aw thanks!
I just emailed you about him. But tragedy. 100%
Do you want me to say more on here, or in an email?
-
Liberty replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooo! It sounds intriguing! Squirrel stories are always so much fun! So, I’m assuming something terrible happened between the squirrels and ducks?
-
Liberty replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes! I do write animal stories.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
😊
Your boards helped me a lot!
What do you think about him? What do you think he is like?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @keilah-h @hybridlore @ellette-giselle
Here is my next board! What do you think? Any thoughts about Kyler?

- Load More
