-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
XDD Nice! I feel like I’ve seen stuff about one of your books on here. lol
@joy-caroline
Ahh, ok! Yeah that makes sense! I think I’m going to stick with Albany GA because I’m kinda relying on events in history and i don’t think i’m creative enough to twist that stuff around in made up towns, but i’m definitely going to be…[Read more] -
Rylie Goodwin and
Sunny421 are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Koshka and
Sunny421 are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years, 2 months ago
So, uh, does anyone know how I can upgrade myself from a bumbling henchman to something a bit more sophisticated? 😅
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Pen_for_Christ205 are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Yes, I like to consider myself fluent in Russian.
I love reading and writing about swordfights, but I’ve never actually sparred with anyone before. I wanted to learn to swordfight (and still do) but *sigh* it didn’t work out. I think the longsword is pretty cool.
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Yes, we should definitely start a fan club!
Both series are totally amazing, but I love Sir Kendrick and The Castle of Bel Lione most. Somehow it never gets old, even after the (let me count) times I’ve read it.
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
You did!! Wait, have you written a story on WWII or are you just researching for fun? lol -
Rylie Goodwin and
Ava Blue are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h
Hey Keilah! yes!!! I LOVE Unlocked but I WANNA STRANGLE KEEFE. (all while hugging him of course) BUT HOW COULD HE??? *sighs* I need the next book to come out soon! XDD -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @power
Thanks y’all! I would go visit a college but visiting something three hours away with 7 people is hard. lol and I doubt my parents would let me do that just for research if I have the internet as an option. lol Maybe. XD@gracie-j
Gracie. I started researching Albany GA and what did you do to me?? XD Now I have like 50…[Read more] -
Power replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 As Freedom Writer said, find books. I recommend if you have a college near you, go to the college library. They will likely have more research material than a regular public library would. You probably won’t be able to check out the books (Unless you’re a student), but you can read them there.
-
Rylie Goodwin started the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
Ok, so I didn’t see a setting topic, so I guess i’ll just put this under historical fiction. My novel is set in the 1960’s, but i’m SO stuck on setting. I kinda want it to be set in Atlanta GA, but the internet is being difficult and just showing modern day stuff-restaurants, etc. I want to know where the Blacks lived and where the Whites lived…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lydia-s
Thank you!! 🙂Funny story, I actually wrote a book of poetry and printed copies to give to family and friends. *regrets that* Twas like two years ago so….. Yeah, poetry was one of the many things i dabbled in and never stuck with. I actually don’t really like reading since it’s basically like reading a classic. Confusing. lol But I…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Yes! I just hope what i’m going to be writing is mostly historically accurate… Yes, you totally should! there’s a difference in history books and historical fiction novels. One captures a picture of their everyday lives and the other just lists what happened during that time in a short condensed lesson. So i feel like we get to…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Characters with various Faiths. in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
You’re welcome. This was an interesting question which has started me thinking, so I may randomly come back with a long rant. =)
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
So yeah, my dad said you have to pay. *sticks with Canva for now* XDOh wow! you’re really good at that!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Progress report!/Where I'm at in life in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this book! I want to know how it ends…*gasp*
I SERIOUSLY didn’t see that last chapter coming. Did you know that would happen?
Now that part of her prophecy is over, we need to heal Sterling please? And get those two on cordial terms.
Poor things.
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Ohh ok! I feel like i used that once on my old laptop but we got a new one for school and it doesn’t seem to have Publisher… *cries* I’ll have to ask my dad about that and look into it! So if that doesn’t work, i’ll keep sticking with Canva. XDAlso, that looks SO cool!! How long have you been designing graphics for characters? lol
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Oh fun! loll - Load More
