Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD

Viewing 9 posts - 136 through 144 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting
      • Total Posts: 1700

@lrose5 Tis why I have a whole Pinterest board for images for aesthetics, lol. But now there’s so many I have to scroll or search to find ones quickly.

Lately, it's been on my brain
      Would you mind letting me know
      If hours don't turn into days

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@lrose5. Haha, that meme is hilarious! XD XD XD

Aww, thank you! <3 I do my best! I just find pics on the internet, (don’t have Pinterest…XD) and I actually DON’T use Canva! I don’t have it, so I just use Microsoft Publisher! It works amazingly!

Rylie Goodwin
        @lrose5
          • Total Posts: 90

@freedomwriter76
          <3 I’ll try the internet too and see how that goes but I don’t have Microsoft Publisher so I guess i’ll stick with canva. XD how is M Publisher different? Like could i use Word to do the exact same thing?

You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.

C.S. Lewis

Anonymous

@lrose5. Canva works too! 😀

Hm, well, Microsoft publisher is for making things like posters, flyers, business cards, birthday cards, things like that, so it’s more like a…designing app! Here, I took a screenshot of what the screen looks like for one of my mood boards. I know it’s probably blurry, but basically, Publisher is like a designing app, whereas Word is a writing app. Hang on, here’s the pic. XD It has some of the same buttons, but again, it’s more for designing stuff. That’s the best way I can explain it. My dad showed it to me. He said he used to make a lot of things when he was younger. I made a Character sheet with it! You know, where you can fill in info for your characters! I’ve made multiple copies of it. It’s SO HELPFUL! 😀

Anonymous

That’s one of my Bucky ones, lol. XD

Rylie Goodwin
              @lrose5

@freedomwriter76
                Ohh ok! I feel like i used that once on my old laptop but we got a new one for school and it doesn’t seem to have Publisher… *cries* I’ll have to ask my dad about that and look into it! So if that doesn’t work, i’ll keep sticking with Canva. XD

Also, that looks SO cool!! How long have you been designing graphics for characters? lol

C.S. Lewis

Anonymous

@lrose5. I highly recommend it! 😉

Aww, thank you!!!! 😀 Haha, uhm…less than a year. XD Like, since February. 😉

Rylie Goodwin
                  @lrose5

@freedomwriter76
                    So yeah, my dad said you have to pay. *sticks with Canva for now* XD

Oh wow! you’re really good at that!

C.S. Lewis

Anonymous

@lrose5. Yeah, you do. XD

Aww, thank you! I do my best. 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 136 through 144 (of 144 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >