-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
And this is why you can’t let that happen!!!!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
You said that so much better than me. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Good idea. *Sigh*
Well, the why Oswald dies is…um…to move along the plot by making Mikkel try to commit suicide.
That sounds awful.
And this is why I feel so cold hearted.
There are other reasons…although most of them are about as bad.
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I already know, so if you want to… 😉
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Y’all are making me feel so cold hearted. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh. No.
That’s…heartbreaking.
And so sweet!!!!
Why would you do that to Grim? Just why?
But no, that is a good character death.
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Aww…
Confession: I’ve only ever cried over one of my characters and that was because someone else started first.
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Deep shaky breath*
I was pretty sure this was going to happen.
*Sniff*
It’s okay.
I’ve been considering killing Wilkins, but y’all didn’t hear that so…
Hehe…
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Stares for a moment in stunned silence*
WHAT!?! Nooooooooo……..
What about Nyx?!? What is HE going to do?
Wwwhhyyyyy!!??!
Actually, now I’m curious. Why?
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
YES, do tell!
But to make us even, then yes I do have at least one I’ve got figured out, and an almost death.
And none of y’all actually know either of these characters like at all, but anyway.
So, I vaguely referred to this in the RP, but Mikkel has a close, close friend named Oswald who’s the medic for his group in the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Staggers back from hooded figure, then rushes forward on bended knee*
“Don’t touch November-Ara-Paxton-Grim-or Luna! PLEASE!!!!”
*Settles back into seat.*
“But, please, do tell.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Pacing Problems – Help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I hope this will be helpful…
- Loosely plot your book out on note cards, with about how much time in the storyline you think that section should take.
- If things are going to fast, step back and try writing a character point by point through a scene. Add some description or dialogue.
- If they’re going too slow, look for…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Y'all…I'm gonna need Advice. in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yep, I’m doubled. =) If you ever have any questions, I can try to answer. (Within reason, of course)
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Please Help Me Steer A Conversion Conversation in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you anyway 🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Would you like to go? =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Not exactly. Can we assume my characters get to the top of the window with little incident, and pick as Mikkel steps through the window?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
They’re adorable!
Btw, I may wish to drop another character in here soon, but not till the group kind of shrinks a bit. She’s actually from a novel I haven’t talked a lot about, as it’s not my main WIP. Anyway, all the lovely pics brought her back to mind.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yes, please do!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ah well…*sniffle*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I’m on. =)
- Load More
