-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Alright, so I can’t find the descriptions of your characters besides November. Could you get me those, (preferably in the following format)?
Character name:Â description, particularly age, features, and clothing, even personality.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oohhh Corvina…if you only knew.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
No you’re not! Or rather if you are than I am too, cause I can’t wait to read some of these discussions.
*Pretends I don’t spend waayyy too much time thinking over conversations*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Will do. I shall notify y’all if I need info.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
A master list would be helpful…I may be able to once I get some other stuff out of the way. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Our poor, dear charies.
(Btw Mikkel still has a rather young voice, although it’s not high or squeaky or anything like that. It’s one of the only things about him which still reflects his age)
Mikkel
Steve and…Bucky? Those had to be bynames. The young man seemed, tight. Lost. Mikkel…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ooohhhh…Jonathan. Beautiful scene, just brokenly beautiful. I love the way Riker is raising his kids, even while he’s torn away from them most of the time.
And besides the point, Jonathan is one of my favorite male names, which is actually why I don’t have a character name that.
-
Rylie Goodwin posted an update 4 years ago
@ava-blue Hi! This is really random but how often do you draw fanart? lol I’d love to see some of the stuff you’ve already drawn cause your art is SO PRETTY! Do you post it anywhere? Instagram, etc.
Also, just wondering, have you read the False Prince? -
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
*Curtseys back with a demure smile, billowing skirts hiding my mismatched socks*
Very welcome I’m sure.
-
Power replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
*Comes walking into the room *
Did I hear someone say algebra? I enjoyed algebra! Algebra II was even better!
*Notices the glares*
What? Did I say something wrong? Algebra is fun. . . right?
*Dives out of the room, escaping the flying abacus and pencils, but not the calculator.*
OW!?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Sorry y’all. I try to stay off my phone over the weekend, but here’s a quick RP.
Mikkel
What do I do? Riker was weeping on the floor, obviously plagued by ghosts. The passage behind them could fill with war-dogs and guards at any moment, and a hord of people filled this hall, each one s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @ava-blue
Y’all are hilarious.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
*runs faster* Na-na-na boo boo, you can’t catch me *hides in tissue fort*
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 *while sobbing* NEVER *runs away with him*
🏃🏼♀️
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 I love Corvina!!! She reminds me of one of my charries but better thought-out XD
@freedomwriter76 Sorry but I’m gonna to have to confiscate poor lil Grayson, he is NOT dying on my watch 😭💔
-
Koshka replied to the topic Scene from my WIP, would like to know what you all think! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Very interesting. (So, does he die? You know, just wondering. I will probably go find your blurb after this)
- I think I could? Whatever confusion it could have caused should be smooth out after draft editing.
- More like a brother-sister relationship. I like it, although without having read anything else I wouldn’t be able…
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 4 years ago
ILWYYYYN 💖👃💖
-
Ava Blue and
Rose Everdeen are now friends 4 years ago -
Koshka replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I have a mild headache right now, so my writing may be a little off kilter.
Zlatan
Naja was falling asleep. Poor lass. Zlatan shifted the shield on his back. She couldn’t have slept long last night.
And why? Because the idiot castle lord had a score to settle with Lynn and Nyx. And where were they, or…[Read more]
- Load More

@lrose5 I’m afraid I don’t draw fanart as often as I use to, but I should! (so thanks for reminding me lol). I do have some old Picture of Dorian Gray fanart I wanna redraw. And thank you SO much! 🥰 I really appreciate that! I’ve been meaning to make an art blog on WordPress or something akin to that. It probably be named Moose Tracks or Ava…[Read more]