-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
He carefully set aside the strangeness of what had just happened. They needed to move, to find whoever was responsible for turning Nyx into a mad creature.
But to do that, they’d need speed. Zatan sucked in a breath and leaned against the wall for a moment. Mentally, he gathered up all…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue and
TheLoonyOne are now friends 3 years, 11 months ago -
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
This is a little difficult to write, as the twins actually are wolves.
The Twins
Zlatan stood frozen to the wall, his eyes thinning to liquid gold slits.
Vulkasin clamped his mouth shut. How long had he been staring with it hanging like that? Ever since Grimm had done…well, whatever that wa…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Wow. I never really noticed that. I mean, I sort of saw the similarities but I’ve also barely written her, so all I have is her voice, if that makes sense.
Okay. Zlatan will probably be totally weirded out, while Vulkasin’s gonna be like “THIS IS SO COOL!”
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
This has brought to my attention that I don’t even have plot twists 😭😟
THIS is what goes for a plot twist in my stories: Bronwen and Muri (and Marea) have feelings *audience gasps*
Pretty sad lol
-
Ava Blue posted an update 3 years, 11 months ago
Fantasy Western is my new NEW favorite thing 🤠🐲 YEEHAW DRAGONSSS
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@theloopyone HELLO!!! I’ve heard so much about you (all good, no worries) I’m glad ya joined =D
I’m Ava, professional procrastinator and ward of LoopyLin. I like writing a whole slew of genres, but I’m currently most interested in westerns and survival stories.
(OOH @LoopyLin Fantasy x Western, cowboys and dragons EEE)
I got here late so I’ve…[Read more] -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh definitely, and it shows. I have one story that has almost the EXACT same plot as The Hatchet by complete coincidence. I read the book about 6 months after I figured out the plot of my own story and I was just like dangit.. got there a few years late lol
My writing style itself is heavily influenced by a few of my f…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Annia
Now that there was no more…no more…blood, she could come bounding over with as much energy as usual.
The fairy had been crying, her nose and cheeks all pink and rosey.
Oh, wait. She hadn’t introduced herself yet. She waved to the others.
“My name’s Annia Winston. Good to meet…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty then! Yeah no, they weren’t.
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Cécile
The poor fellow had been whipped again, and again. Angry red welts and abrasions crisscrossed in haphazard fashion. And this hasn’t been the first time, telling from the old scars these new ones covered.
She let out a few Algermain expressions l…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
So um, how have Dawson’s wip wounds been treated? Cause that might influence her response.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Y’all…XD I think I like Joshua
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Annia
She slowly tore her eyes away from the fairy and settled them on the two newcomers everyone else had been looking for.
Tall, in kinda funny clothing. One over five and a half feet, the other closer to six and a half. She smiled and cocked her head, lightly bouncing on her toes.
The…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Dawson, no!!
And he had better be careful, or he’ll get a military nurse called down on him.
Btw, Cécile was a fully trained nurse, on her way to becoming a midwife actually, when the war flared up again, and she got called into the reserves.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Cécile
Heavy footsteps echoed down to them, tensing the air. Someone was coming.
She placed a hand on Annia’s shoulder, perhaps gripping a bit tighter than nesesary. The girl’s infront of them looked tense and ready to fight. Cécile bit her lip.
Two men walked around the corner, both dre…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
“Well! Now that that’s settled, which, by the way took forever, you guys are really bad at communication, could we get going? I, for one, would very much like to find Lynnie. Would one of you like to guide us, or shall I? How bout you canine?”
Canine? First Wolfboy, now a word neithe…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Aannnndd I deleted my RP. Again.
*Dramatic sigh*
Cécile
She walked at a brisk step, heeled boots clicking in an even rhythm.
This place was nice. Comfortably clean, full of fresh un-sterilized air, with no messy situations to clean up. And none of the incessant rocking of the hospital sh…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Do you want to introduce your characters, or me to go ahead?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
How so? Just curious…and beginning to wonder how trauma would effect Cécile.
Sounds good! (Yes, your TRAPPED!! Bwahahaha)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 They can join. =)
Thank you! I haven’t written much with either of them, so I’m figuring them out as I go.
The twins
The little fox kept verbally jabbing at the young man. This was familiar…Vulkasin laughed.
But, Wolfboy? As in, Wolf or Volk? Anyone with a name like that would have to be…[Read more]
- Load More
