-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
You’re right 🙂
But there are waaaaay more plot twists and a different one in each book (more like each chapter)
It’s definitely worth reading.
You’re good at guessing. Pays off to be a writer.
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Hello! Thank you very much!
Oh that sounds like a great story! I love drawing too! But I’m kinda afraid of trying it out on my characters because some of my drawings turn out great, and some are just blah. I am slowly getting better. What kind of style do you draw? I’ve never heard of speed-cubing, but then again, i havent…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Howdy folks! *Gets flashback of Miss Minutes from Loki* *shivers*Any way,
Hi! Thank you for pausing your game :). Yes, it looks super fun. I really like your character Feather! She seems very nice. See you around!!
Wow! Another homeschooler!! That’s so cool!! Yes!
Awww! That is so sweet! Lol, I’m sure they got some…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
YES!!! THAT’S SO COOL! A FELLOW HOMESCHOOLER!!!
Oh no! You’re fine! It’s very nice to meet you, Freedom Writer! *Shakes hand, then hugs you* Ya I’m a big hugger XD. Also, can I just say that your characters are just AMAZING?!?!? I love the ‘Bois’ so much, especially Leo and Wolfgang. And RIKER!!! OMG, girl!!
Also, I have a…[Read more]
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I really love these books because there’s action and risk (I love that kind of stuff) but not to a point where you get tired of it. Every time something happens, it’s unique in its own way. There’s no tension, just action, and not in a terrifying way that most action books put it.
I also love the characters. They are all so…[Read more]
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Yes, the last two books are definitely worth it. I especially love how she ends the last book. It makes all the trouble he goes through very very worth it. And in the last two books you can really see how his relationship with Imogen grows.
To rate the books, from favorite to least favorite, I think it would be Shattered Castle…[Read more]
-
Light started the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Hi! My name is lightoverdarkness6. I am a home schooled teen girl who loves writing! I am sooo excited to make friends and discuss writing!! How was everyone’s church service? The first part of ours was very spiritual. In Sunday school, our teacher had to take a visitor who had ridden with them back home, so me and my friend talked all about our…[Read more]
-
Koshka posted an update 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
I’m sorry y’all, but I’m having to step off Kingdom Pen entirely for a little while. Life is absolutely crazy right now, and I’m losing balance. Hopefully I’ll be able to come back in a little bit, but I have no idea how long untill this settles down. -
Pen_for_Christ205 started the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone,
Wow, it’s been ages since I’ve been on here. I guess life happened.
Like I said in the subject title, there’s a book series that I absolutely fell in love with. It’s also tremendously improved my writing skills in the first person.
It’s called the Ascendance Series and it has 5 books. It’s not a Christian series, and that’s…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Ava Blue changed their profile picture 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Help me name my character? in the forum Characters 3 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin AHH I DONT REMEMBER YOU SAYING HER LAST NAME WAS SITRON I LOVE HER
sorry idk why I’m typing in all caps but YAYY
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Sorry! I’ll be on here as soon as I get homework done. I’m doing some college classes, and I happened to forget an assignment…so yeah I could explode right now.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
AWWWW…I do too, and oh my word Grimm. I just love all your characters, and my charies, and them together….
Although I don’t like this Lord Donovan, or Lilith, or…so I only like your good and going to be good characters. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 He, he… yes actually. Although he may have been beaten with rods not whipped, but I’m still not totally sure about that so I’m leaving it vague for now. Still…with all the convoluted circumstances in his past…and his own military position…this is bound to get interesting. @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
All our poor charies! Seriously, authors can be cruel sometimes.
(The medical stuff in my books is not purely medieval. However, much of it is, so if something seems a bit weird, that’s probably why.)
The twins
Vulkasin seemed to have lost track of the conversations around him.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Rikker:
Nose= father
Chin= father
Eye shape= mother
Ears= mother
Cheekbones= mother
Jaw= father/mother
Mouth= mother/father
Angelina:
Nose= mother
Eye shape= father
Cheekbones= father
Jaw= father
Ears= unknown
Chin= neither
Mouth= neither
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
We have a children’s thing at our church tonight, so I’m helping set up. I will have my phone close though, so I may be able to RP. =)
-
Power replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Please disregard any typos. 😳
How embarrassing.
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ahhh!!! I didn’t see any of those three scenes. The brothers’ scene is just…
And then Leon and his family! And Riker!
I already despised Hans, so I can’t say much more about him. Ugh.
- Load More

@koshka gonna miss ya! Hope everything works out!! See ya when you get back!!