Home Page › Forums › Fiction Writing › General Writing Discussions › Character Castle!
- This topic has 6,971 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by
Anonymous.
-
AuthorPosts
-
October 31, 2022 at 9:36 am #120737
Anonymous
- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 8156
@koshka. ZLATI!!!!!! *sobs* Okay…now I really need Zlati and Riker to talk this time…XD (and yes, I’m calling him Zlati. xD) @godlyfantasy12. PAXTON, YOU ARE THE SWEETEST LITTLE ANGEL IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! @elishavet-pidyon. AGHHH!!! I love ReĂşven and Viktor so much!!!! @keilah-h I missed out on so much, y’all! XD
Riker
Novemberâs fists clenched, gripping the end of his shirt, and he was staring off at things that weren’t there.
Riker glanced at him with a worried frown, as ReĂşven helped Viktor to his feet.
“You good, Viktor?” Leon asked with a smile, as Lily grasped his hand in both of hers.
Viktor nodded. “Yes. I’m fine.”
“Esen is so pretty, Viktor!” Lily cried.
Riker smiled faintly, but he glanced back at November, and it faded again.
He wanted to help him…so…so bad.
But what good would he do?
“Daddy!” Lily cried, and Riker was suddenly back in the present. He looked down at his daughter, who was tugging on his hand.
“What is it, pumpkin?”
“Are we going to go home…? Viktor and Esen and ReĂşven and Novemby can come visit!”
Riker smiled at Lily’s nickname for November and her question. “We have to find out how to get home first.”
“There’s doors, daddy!” Lily cried.
Riker couldn’t help but laugh. “It’s…not that simple, pumpkin.” He lifted Lily into his arms.
She raised an eyebrow. “Why not?”
“It’s just not that simple. For now, we have to figure out a way to get back to our house.”
Lily slowly nodded. Yawned. “Okay Daddy…” She whispered, her eyes beginning to droop.
Sleepy that fast.
Riker smiled and held her in his arms, quietly singing a song in her ear, and within a few minutes, she fell fast asleep.
He turned towards November. Touched his shoulder with his free hand. “November…are you alright?”
Joshua
He hadn’t heard all that happened…but he’d heard…enough.
“Lord Jesus, they all need you…help them…” He silently prayed.
Wolfgang was talking to Paxton and Nyx, and Reuben was speaking with Grimm, Julius, and Vulkasin.
Beside him, Leo stumbled, and Joshua and Jakob, together, steadied him. “Take it slow, Leo…” Joshua whispered with a smile.
Leo slowly nodded. “Yeah. I…I know…”
“Leo…are you alright?” Jakob asked, voicing the concern Joshua hadn’t voiced yet.
“I’m fine…let’s just keep going…”
“We need to take care of that wound before infection sets in…” Jakob whispered.
Joshua nodded in agreement. “We will. Zlatan is leading us somewhere safe.”
Leo nodded. “That’s good. But I’m fine…really…I…I…” Leo took in a deep breath. Grimaced, then smiled, trying to fool them, “I’m fine.”
“Yeah…I don’t think so.” Jakob replied.
“You’re not fine…and it’s okay to admit that, Leo…” Joshua whispered. “We’re here for you…no matter what…”
“No. You…you don’t understand…” Leo insisted. Closed his eyes.
“Leo…”
“I’m fine, alright!? Please…just…just…leave me alone…”
October 31, 2022 at 1:28 pm #120738@freedomwriter76 @loopylin I’m actually working on a drawing of Kad, hopefully
I’ll have him done by tomorrow!Kad
âHey, look! I think this door leads outside!â cried the little alien–Eddie.
âIâll go first, just in case. Everyone, fall in behind.â said the human called Wayne, unsheathing his sword. Weird, it was metal, not like dragons’ lightsabers. Kad felt for his, just in case.
Wayne flung the door open. Sunlight beamed in. Kad’s JediWing side wanted to roll in that light, it was so beautiful. And his CloneWing side could feel the wind coming from out there, cold air beckoning him.
He had to get out and experience it fully!
With a joyful screech, he ran past the others and out the door (which was almost too small for him), flaring his wings and lifting off. The air currents were almost greeting him as he glided.
He swooped around and came to hover in front of his friends, smiling. They looked up at him.
Unable to really control himself, he called, “Would anyone like a ride? The air up here is absolutely exquisite!”
@godlyfantasy12 Is Corvina a villain at this point? Or has she already been redeemed?Feather
“Don’t I know you? Scary scar guy? Crosshair, right?” Nyx asked. The little fox-like creature was next to the other creature–the wolf that’d turned into a man–looking up at Crosshair.
Feather chuckled. “I remember you.” she said to the fox.
She looked at the shifter. “I know someone a little like one of your kind, although he wasn’t born that way. His name was Quill, and he could turn into a golden eagle. Do you have any bird shifters in your world or is it just mammals?”
Crosshair
He watched the exchange between Paxton and Zlatan. Both had been hurt….somehow. Both wanted to make it right.
He’d met Zlatan before, he remembered, but he didn’t remember…this.
âIâŚI canât imagine anyone wanting to hurt himâŚâ whispered one of the boys they were traveling with.
“Nor I….” said Julius, the man Feather had been helping.
I can, Crosshair thought. I would have hurt someone a bit like Paxton if Howzer hadn’t stopped me.
He shook his head. Why must everyone else’s problems lead back to his own?
(It’s called sympathy, Crosshair…..)
Gerald handled that. You donât question Gerald. (if you know you know)
October 31, 2022 at 6:28 pm #120749@keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Eddie and Ellie
âIâll go first, just in case. Everyone, fall in behind.â Wayne said and the door swung open.
Kad suddenly screeched and ran past Ellie, making her jump and tense up. He took to the air and flew around a few times. So much for Wayneâs caution. Ellie thought, a bit irritated, but seeing Kad so happy eased her nerves a bit.
Kad swooped down in front of the others.
âWould anyone like a ride? The air up here is absolutely exquisite!â
Eddieâs eyes practically doubled in size. âRide? As in actually flying?!? YES. Take me flying. PLEASE.â
(what time of day are yâall thinking it is currently in the rp? I know thereâs some sunlight still showing, but thatâs it.)
Any paint can be finger paint if you don't care enough
October 31, 2022 at 6:36 pm #120750I canât wait to see the drawing of Kad! He has such a cool character design ?â¤ď¸
Any paint can be finger paint if you don't care enough
October 31, 2022 at 6:39 pm #120752@loopylin @freedomwriter76 I don’t know, I guess it’s whatever time you want it to be.
Kad
“Ride? As in actually flying? YES. Take me flying. PLEASE.” Eddie looked as excited as Kad felt. He landed to let her get on. “Careful of my neck spikes,” he said. “You don’t want to get poked by them. They’re pretty sharp.”
As soon as she was settled, he lifted his wings and soared into the sky again. Eddie squealed as he shot up, but was laughing seconds later, clinging to his neck. Now Kad knew what his father, Darman, must’ve felt when he’d let Kad as a hatchling take rides on his back.
It was a little hard to maneuver, due to there being extra weight, but he found he could handle it. He swooped around, taking in the whole giant castle. The walls stretched into the distance; even with his sharp vision, he could barely see the edge.
Finally, he flew down and alighted softly on the floor, letting Eddie off. “That was AMAZING!!” she shouted.
Gerald handled that. You donât question Gerald. (if you know you know)
November 1, 2022 at 12:16 am #120756@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
November
âNovemberâŚâ The ginger started, feeling a weight on his shoulder. He looked over at Rikerâs concerned gaze. âAre you alright?â
âHm? O-Oh! Y-YeaâŚsorryâŚJust, spaced out for a second I guess,â he chuckled. âUmmâŚdo all of you want to keep going? OrâŚummâŚI donât knowâŚâ he shrugged.
Grimm
He could hear the boys talking behind him, speaking to Leo, about his injury. And while he wasnât in wolf form, he did smell some of the blood coming from the wound.
His brows furrowed and he stopped, turning to face the young men. He sighed, locking eyes with Leo. He looked weary, worn, but more then thatâŚ.
He looked soâŚ
GuiltyâŚ
Just like the guilt Grimm had gotten used to living withâŚthough it was exceedingly better sinceâŚ
Since his friendsâŚ
Since Jocelyn.
âListen. I donât know your story, or your brothers, but theyâre right in what they speak. That wound is serious, and needs to be treated. Doesnât matter what you think, or want.â
Leoâs eyes narrowed, his mouth opening to argue. Grimm stepped up to him. âAnd if you wonât stop for yourself, then do it for the others. Your wound getting worse wonât help anyone, itâll only make things harder. So get over whatever this is, and face the facts. Hear me?â
Grimm sucked in a deep breath, never averting his eyes from the man. Seeing the same look in his eyes as his own.
This man was older then him by a few years, but he wouldnât be intimidatedâŚ
He knew how important it was that Leo be treatedâŚ
That whatever was plaguing himâŚnot affect this decisionâŚ.
Because he knew how easily it couldâŚ
#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
#ProtectMarcel
#ProtectSebNovember 1, 2022 at 11:13 am #120762@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keolah-h @elishavet-pidyon hola amigas! Anyone on?
#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
#ProtectMarcel
#ProtectSebNovember 1, 2022 at 12:39 pm #120768@freedomwriter76 I have a feeling before this is over Grimmâs gonna give Leo a good talking toâŚ.
because all of his siblings are alive. Grimm couldnât even do that SO DO NOT EVEN TRY TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT GUILT AND FAILING YOUR FAMILY
heh⌠?
tho that might be what he needsâŚ
#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
#ProtectMarcel
#ProtectSebNovember 1, 2022 at 12:49 pm #120772@freedomwriter76 does Wolfgang want to start a new conversation with paxton and Nyx or join an already started one (so I can be pax again ?)
#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
#ProtectMarcel
#ProtectSebNovember 1, 2022 at 1:03 pm #120773@elishavet-pidyon I canât wait for Paxton to find November and then because Esen is gonna trigger a memory with him and his brothers Iâve had brewing in my brain FOREVER!!!!
Aaaagghhhh I want to show yâall so bad but I gotta wait for the right time ?
hey maybe itâll show up sooner who knows ?
#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
#ProtectMarcel
#ProtectSebNovember 1, 2022 at 2:18 pm #120775@godlyfantasy12 I’m on, want to RP? One of my characters asked yours a question I think.
Gerald handled that. You donât question Gerald. (if you know you know)
November 1, 2022 at 2:21 pm #120776@loopylin @freedomwriter76
I’m not the best artist in the world…..but here’s a picture of Kad! I especially like the six spikes on either side of the barb on his tail, down on the bottom there, and the tiger stripe patten on his scales. He has his armor in this drawing, but none of his weapons.

Gerald handled that. You donât question Gerald. (if you know you know)
November 1, 2022 at 2:44 pm #120777@keilah-h  oops my bad!!! Lol!! Also Corvina is an antagonist. She hasnât been redeemed yet, but throughout the series she keeps showing the reader more and more of how she can be, and even now sheâs showing more of that side of herself, but sheâs still considered a bad guy/the opposition (especially to some like Grimm)
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Nyx
Grimm hadnât heard the question the woman, Crosshairâs wife? Had asked.
Nyxâs ears twitched, thinking of the familiar Raven form of their long battled opposition. The young woman heâd met all that time ago, with black hair, matching her shifter formâs feathers. His hackles raised slightly, eyes narrowing.
The lady was a deceiver. Not to be trustedâŚ.
YetâŚ
She seemed to hold some of their group in some confusionâŚ
IncludingâŚhe had to admitâŚhim a bitâŚ
Back in the FaelandsâŚ.
Sheâd beenâŚ.
Different.
Yet the same. Deceptive. Rebellious.
ButâŚkind to the SnowâŚ
LikeâŚshe agreed with them.
With Ara. And November. And Lyn. All of them.
AndâŚthen sheâdâŚ
Sheâd saved Arabella.
of course, sheâd told her later it had been a mistake. Sheâd been trying to save the boy. Snow.
Paxton.
ButâŚAra had her doubtsâŚ
And from then onâŚCorvina was justâŚ
Bah. No. Sheâs a villain. The enemy.
Like Kainda. Lilith.
RidleyâŚ
ZoltenâŚâŚHe hissedâŚ.eyes practically becoming slits.
He huffed, âNoâŚthere are others besidesâŚmammals. Birds, ocean life. Whatever animal there is, creature, thereâs usually a shifter form to go with it.â And Nyx left it at that, preferring to get the dark-haired woman, and all like her, out of his mind.
#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
#ProtectMarcel
#ProtectSebNovember 1, 2022 at 2:51 pm #120778Anonymous
- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 8156
@keilah-h. He looks epic!!!! đ @godlyfantasy12. I think Leo needs it right now. xD And…can Paxton or Nyx start a convo? I’m fresh out of ideas for things Wolfgang could say right now to start a conversation…sorry. @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon.
Leo
âAnd if you wonât stop for yourself, then do it for the others. Your wound getting worse wonât help anyone, itâll only make things harder. So get over whatever this is, and face the facts. Hear me?â Grimm said.
Something inside of Leo sparked.
Maybe it was a little bit of his dark side…
…maybe it was just the guilt reacting…
…or the bubbling anger…
…maybe the rage…
…or the hatred…
…maybe it was the pain that he’d tucked away for 18 long…grueling years…
…but…
…either way…
…he erupted.
“And what would you know!? You’re not in this situation! You’re not me! I FAILED my brothers, alright!? I promised I would keep them safe, but no, I let them get hurt! You have no IDEA what I’m going through…so. Leave. Me. Alone.”
November 1, 2022 at 2:52 pm #120779Anonymous
- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 8156
@godlyfantasy12. So…yeah…Leo’s tucked his emotions away for so long…he’s starting to have more and more outbursts…heh…?
We all understand, right!? ?
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
