-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @loopylin
Matthew
As I yelled, “Uh h-hello?” A red haired boy started and whipped around to face me. The older boy–no, man turned as well. I was close now. I could see that red haired boy held a bow. I walked up to them and stopped.
“Who are you?” The red haired boy asked.
“I’m Matthew. What are your names?”…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! That does help!
Also, I love your drawing of Kaine! That is a cool manga semi relistic style. How old is he again? Matthew is 13.
-
Light and
TheLoonyOne are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Light and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Light posted an update 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
How do you put a quote on your posts? Sorry, that probably doesn’t make much sense. The quote at the end of every post?
-
@lightoverdarkness6
1. You go to Profile.
2. Underneath it (once you’ve clicked) will be the ‘Edit’ button.
3. Click Edit.
4. Underneath the ‘Name (required)’ box, there should be a box that is labeled ‘Forum Signature.’
Whatever you type in there will become the quote at the end of your posts.
I hope this helps! =)-
Thank you!! 🙂 That did help!
-
-
-
Light and
Loopy are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Light changed their profile picture 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Okay here we go. I’m sorry it took so long!
Matthew
As I lay in my bed, covers up to my chin, I wondered how to tell my parents about Frost. Exhausted, I rolled over and drifted into fitful dreams.
* * * * *
I started awake as light bore down on me. I groaned and sat up, prepared to scold Lyla for…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay y’all I’m about to post. I’m going to add Matthew. I might add Carter a little later if y’all think the castle can handle it XD.
Thank you! Matthew is 13 almost 14.
Yeah, join us!
Yeah, I’m struggling to keep up too. You’re not alone XD!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
This is a reference pic of Matthew’s hair. He keeps it over his ears. But his hair is more light brown.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy
You’re welcome! Yep. See you around!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I am, but my character isn’t added yet. Sorry! By the way I luv November!! He reminds me of my character Matthew, but with orange hair.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
No, I think you can add yours. Should I just add Mathew? And then maybe Carter or Lyla later?
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay! Yeah. I’ll do that from now on. I’ll just write it again. Maybe after Character Castle.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
Thank y’all! So I only have enough time to post my character’s bio, but I’ll post in the morning.
Name: Matthew Parker
Appeeerance: light brown wavy hair. Light blue eyes. Tan skin. (I’ll post a picture when I find one).
Personality: He is very shy. But once you earn his trust, he is very witty and always and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
OH MY GOSH Y’ALL I HAD A LONGGGG RESPONSE CATCHING UP ON EVERYTHING AND I ACCIDENTALLY REFRESHED THE PAGE AND NOW IT’S GONE!! Like that took me forever to write!! I’m so sorry y’all 🙁
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Ooh, looks interesting. I’ll have to pick up a couple copies.And I thrive on action and tension in books, so I’m looking forward to that. 🙂
Thanks for the recommendation 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
First of all, I am so sorry I haven’t responded until now. Everything has been hectic with school and siblings…*sighs*. So I’m sorry if I don’t respond until hours later. I go to bed pretty early for the average teen; 8:30 to 9:00. I start school around 9:00 A.M. I’m on usually around 3-4 in the afternoon, and sometimes at 7:00…[Read more]
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Ooh, what is the Wingfeather Saga about?(Hope you like the Ascendance Series btw 🙂 )
- Load More
