-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Gotcha 😉 I probably need more critique on my work anyway. I’ve only read it to a few of my cousins and my two younger siblings, so it’s always nice to get some critique that isn’t all positive bc it grows me as a writer and just as a person, tbh. 🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fairytale Retellings in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! There are many ways to retell a fairytale without manic. In fact, one of my favorite Cinderella retellings is based in a non-magical fantasy world. Fairytales aren’t about magic, even the slightly out there ones like Goose girl. Instead of using fairies or other magical people’s you can use real people. Stories told this way can…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
I love your new tag. Amen! It reminds me of this quote from The Warden and the Wolf King by Andrew Peterson.
Thank you! A wise friend said that once.
“We face the enemy with steady hearts, for Dawn has conquered Dark since the Maker spoke the world. The night is deep, but light runs deeper.”
I LOVE that quote!! The Florid Sword said that…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
By the way, if you guys think anyone else would want to read it, please tag them. I may have forgotten some people 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Now for the first 2 chapters!!!
Chapter 1
Amidala Nadir frowned. Something wasn’t quite right. She dipped her paintbrush in the pink paint and dabbed the canvas with the paint. She smiled. Perfect. She placed her painting supplies to the side and admired the flowers.
Pink roses… her favorite. They reminded her of hope. She peeked out the win…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Esther started the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-who-is-interested-in-my-story-or-I-forgot-to-tag
Hey, everybody!! So, on this thread, I’ll be sharing my dystopian WIP. I would like some critique, but don’t feel obligated. So, since this is only a first draft, there may be typos, and keep in mind, I change things as…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing out of chronological order? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
First of all: Hi!! Don’t think I’ve met you yet. 😀
And to answer your question. I don’t think I can write out of order. Like, it would mess with me. There are always scenes that I’m really excited to write and I replay them in my head, but I just keep writing until I get to it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love that!! My favorite characters from LotR are Sam, Legolas, and Aragorn.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! I actually plan to start a thread today where I’ll share chapters of my WIP!
-
Light and
Arien are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi!! Did you draw your profile pic?
Hey! (Gotcha 😉)
Hi!! I used to be really bad at volleyball, but I’ve gotten better! It just takes time and practice 😄 This year was my second year playing, but I’ve learned a lot.
1. I’ve done lots of different writing, even though some of those projects weren…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Those are neat!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
So cool!!
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Love those!! Thanks for sharing! A few mornings ago I was reading the scriptures, but I don’t remember exactly what chapter or title, but one of the scriptures was:
“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he be drowned in the d…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I like both of them : )
Lyla’s so cool ❤️
Thank you!! Yes we love our mood boards 😅😂. Yeah, I tried to find aesthetics in that pink color.
Ooh DANTE!! Love it! That looks like him. 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwriting
Thats alright girl!! A week or so ago I thought @mineralizedwritings character Layson was her other charrie Tauren 😂. And then this week I thought @keilah-h’s character Kad was @Loopylinns. So don’t worry 😉!
Ooh I love your mood board!! That’s so cool 😀!! Love it ❤️!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow! I never realized that either. Are you planning to self publish? (I’m not sure yet)
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I gave her a hug for you. She said thanks 😂❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I actually shared that one 😊. Thank you! Your welcome! Okay I will
- Load More
