-
Esther replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea for a topic!! I’ll definitely be on this thread as I research more my Civil War idea!
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I got all the links in, although I had to submit them one at a time.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
*Gasp* In our world? I did not see that coming. =O XD
Pop in whenever you want! We all need to do research, even if it’s not needed. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s not letting me drop the links. Ugh.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Alright! It is now on my wishlist. =)
It is wonderful fun! I’d recommend starting with your base layers (chemise drawers, corset, petticoats…all the ‘unmentionables’), that way you can get a feel for how the patterns and fabric work without worrying about messing something up. The base layers will be covered, so if the sewing looks…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Whoa. I haven’t done a lot of WWII research, but those make me want to stick my nose in there too. -
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Is this it?

-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll have to check that out! One kingdom in my current WIP is based off the Slavic nations. More Rus tribes then others at the moment as that’s where I’ve done more research, so I need to branch out.
Yes! I am working on my first actual kit, an American 1861 day dress (I have all but the dress itself and accessories done), but I love…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooo, that sounds amazing!
I’m currently researching the medieval Rud tribes, medieval Celt and Gaelic nations, modern militaries, and civil war dress. (The first three are for one series, the last for historical sewing)
However, I fell down a rabbit hole yesterday (what I can random research) and ended up with American Jewish…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure!! My charries are not the only ones in the group, so I’ll have to ask the rest of the group, but I’m totally good with it😊👍! Which characters are yours? Other than Kad 😉.
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @e-m-trepke
Can @keilah-h join her characters to one of our groups?
I only joined thi…
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I agree, the movies messed up Frodo. (I haven’t seen them all, just from what I know and what people have told me. I like how you said he’s just . . . there, LOL.
Yes! I like him still, he’s got some good parts in the movies, but yeah he’s better in the books😂😅.
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I do too. Don’t worry about his name!! It’s like a form of Alexander. 😀 Yes, it’s so sad, but…I won’t spoil anything so…
Okay! Oh that’s cool! Okay…😭
Exactly! Frodo is just..there. 😀Â Legolas is like this perfect being that can do anything, including crazy stuff like running up oliphants without getting hurt, and during non-activ…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
And now to invite some citizens of this kingdom.
@esther-c @felicity @freedomwriter76 @joy-caroline @gracie-j @elishavet-pidyon @you-reading-this @anyone-else
-
Koshka started the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
*Blast of Trumpets*
I’ve been doing random research (per usual), and I wanted a place to info dump without talking my family’s ears off. Then I got to thinking how many other Armature Lore Masters (history addicts) may be in a similar conundrum. Thus this forum came to be.
This is a place where all of us can share our latest finds, or just…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
