-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nah, he’s fine. It’s an old, scarred up injury.
Oh, okay.
Awwww 🥰 How old is Matthew again? Hehe, I’m not sure what Carter would think of that 😅
Haha, yeah. Matthew is 13, almost 14. How old is Carmen? I could see Matthew telling Carter “…Um…I-I think your sister is r-really s-s-sweet…and pr-pretty..” And Carter’s kind of like…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Of course!! 😁
Thank you so much!!!
Yay!!! I totally will!!
Oh, thank you so much! I know she will appreciate it!!
Yes. Ev is veeeery outgoing! 🤣 And impulsive… and I could go on… and it may end up being an understatement. Lol 🤣
I love my boy. 😁
Lolol!! haha, Yeah! It’s hard not to 😂!
Whoa!!He sounds sca…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Right!?!? Like…
Me: I’m social. I have like seventeen friends online!
Person: And in person?
Me: Er… three?
LOLOLOL!!!! Yes!! In person I have several good friends, like three best friends, and maybe ten acquaintances. And online…*counts on fingers* Like 15-20 best friends!!! 😊❤️😂
Lol. 🤣 My friends that I talk to face to face are a…
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ev is so fun to write!
And yes, when I was writing this, i was nervous for Ami too! 😆 I wasn’t quite sure what was going to happen. Lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh and thx for the feedback. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi, Kathleen!! 😄
(btw, I love your name! It’s so pretty!!)
Oooooh! Drafting! And ideas!
Let’s see here *rubs hands together*
- Major plot twist. Like a MAJOR plot twist. Like, super-sweet-friend-is-actually-the-villain plot twist. Or like, ther…
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!!! That pic makes me break out in a grin every time I see it… *hugs Effie close while she squeals and wriggles*
Yes!! Aww!
Are Asher and Iris new characters or have I just never realized you had them?
Yeah!! They’re new. I actually just started writing chapter one of their book like five minutes ago 😂😅!
I think I know somebody t…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve got you guys!!
Right!?!? Like…
Me: I’m social. I have like seventeen friends online!
Person: And in person?
Me: Er… three?
Lol. 🤣 My friends that I talk to face to face are awesome and you guys are too!!! ❤️❤️
(All above statistics were absolutely not researched) ὠ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
That may have been a little unclear. How do the members of the Nadir family look alike, and how do the members of the Barlowes look alike? I think you guys would’ve gotten it anyway. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!! I love it too! I feel like they are like the only ones who actually look alike in the pics.
For Ev’s family… maybe Ev and Asher look a bit alike. I feel like Ev and his dad kinda have the same eyes, except Malyk looks more stern.
Idk. 😅
@everybody, I’d like your opinions, if you don’t mind. How do the Nadirs and Barlowe…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lyla’s name is so sweet!
Thank you so much!!
I didn’t know you had a Asher as well!! The meaning does not quite fit with my Asher 😅And the meaning of Lyla is sooo pretty!!
Oh, that’s right, Everton’s brother’s name is Asher too!! That’s cool!! I didn’t realize that! Lol, yeah, he seems mysterious. Aww, thank you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Gotcha
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes. Ev is veeeery outgoing! 🤣 And impulsive… and I could go on… and it may end up being an understatement. Lol 🤣
I love my boy. 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I just noticed that Ev and Ami literally didn’t meet anyone. Lol 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!! I totally will!!
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Amidala
Ami instinctively grabbed Ev’s arm and took a few steps back. She stared at the large green eye peeking in through the window.
“Ev… what is that?”
Everton
Ev shakily stood up, and Ami grabbed his arm. She pulled him back a few feet. “Ev… wh…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @everybody_else
So… I think I’ve posted almost all of my charrie faceclaims, but here are the fams of my WIP. (I really need a name for it. Lol 😆)

-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Effie is so cute!!!! ❤️
Are Asher and Iris siblings? Bc their face claims look alike!! XD
- Load More
