-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Alrighty, here goes.
Zlatan
The floor was littered with dirt and debris from the cave in, whirlwind, thing. He stepped carefully, not wishing to bring his foot down on a sharp rock. The darkness around them grew bleaker.
Thicker. Almost tangible.
Zlatan loosened his sword in its scabbard.
It grew dimmer, then suddenly began…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin Oh man, Carmen coming over there is just gonna…well you’ll see 😂.
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @esther-c @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyonMatthew
“Who are you?!” Lyla shouted.
“Quite a lot of fire for such a little girl,” the voice rumbled. “Who am I? The humans used to call me Aurivis, if that is what you mean…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Anddd here’s Lyla!

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s my baby Matthew!!

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!! Welcome back!!
Cuz I really wanna be Paxton again….XD AND MEET MATTHEW…AND THE SISTERS…AND TAUREN….AND…AGGHHH
Oh, YES!! I want Paxton and Matthew to meet!!
And I also miss Freedom’s boys but thats a separate issue XD XD XD
Yeah, we all miss Freedom, but it’s good that she’s spending time with her family. I think she said…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That would work, if you want to!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
There of some things in life which one takes for granted, such as the well known fact that stone cannot move itself, and as a general rule never behaves like water when perfectly cool. Or that light doesn’t randomly flash without a source.
In one moment both of these well known and proven facts were…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s right. Its been so long since I was on this thing…
Sounds good. When do you want to poof them?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But then, I like the twins and Grimm together…Why is this so hard?!? 😭
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Then there’s this: I want Zlatan and Ruler to end up together for conversation those two really need to have, so I may leave the twins with Freedom too, and instead try out the next book’s MCs.
What do y’all think?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*Gasps at glare and ducks under table to conceal smirk*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Maybe I should hunt some of mine down…they’re not people though.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh Joy! I love your characters, all of them!
Ahhhh!!!
That one of an older November…*swipes away tears*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds like fun! I’ve been wanting to get the castle going again too, but same problem…
Only, I’d like to leave Annia and Cecilia out cause…I don’t really want to RP for them right now.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Yeah, That sounds good! These six will be together! 😊 Yes, a very shaken Matthew 😂.
I’ll RP in the morning. I gotta got to bed. Talk to you in the morning!! 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh girl!!! That chapter was soooo good 😊❤️👍!! I loved it!! But oh no, what happens to Lyaksandro?!?! I must know 😂!! But omg girl, I absolutely loved it!! Great job!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow.
The characters, the setting, everything in this story makes what’s going on so real. Puts the people you just hear about right in front of you. Dziękuję Ci. Спасибо, мой друг.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Matthew
“I’m Lesli.” Tauren’s…girl friend? said, reaching out her hand towards the Lyla.“I see we both have nervous little brother problems?”
Oh no!! Is-is- she going to make fun of me?
Of COURSE she will!! I told myself, who wouldn’t? You can barely say hi to someone new witho…[Read more]
- Load More
