-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWWW!!!! Oh, she’s even prettier than I thought she would be! No wonder Matthew has a crush…XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s totally fine, girl!! I don’t think you’re copying, bc there are only so many good names out there! Lol. Their names go really well together!
Okay, good. Thank you!!! I’ll ask Freedom when she gets back too, and if she says okay, and you said okay, then I’ll keep them 😊!
Okay, great! Thank you!
You’re welcome!!
And I think…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings That’s such an awesome idea about the guard!! I love my some snarky villains. Oh! Yes, that would be so cool if was he were the son of the owner of the castle. What do ya’ll think??
lol! I wanted the dragon to roar just to scare the groups (poor mathew XD) maybe to separate them a bit more, so they didn’t run into e…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I kinda want to see how @lightoverdarkness6 is going to have Matthew react to Carmen before I do a rp with my charries and Luna and Paxton
Yeah, me too!! I’m sorry I’m just now responding. I went to bed early last night. I’m about to RP 😊😉
-
Light replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Omg, girl, that is such a great idea!!! Love it!! I would TOTALLY read that!! 😉😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
The candy cane fingerprint!! I wrote it and I was like, “What in the world?!” And then I was like, “Let’s just go with it!”
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea!! I may add in Aloth. He’s the villain from my Refined Duology. He’s absolutely terrible. I don’t quite know his motive yet. 😅 I guess I’ll figure it out once I start writing him into the castle.
“Maybe we should start over…” the blonde young woman tapped her chin. “So, you’re Amidala, You’re E…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
That was like a Hallmark movie, only even better! XD
The candy cane fingerprint was probably the funniest thing for me.
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s totally fine, girl!! I don’t think you’re copying, bc there are only so many good names out there! Lol. Their names go really well together!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks so much for the feedback!! I’m really glad you enjoyed it!!
Yeah… I was a little on the fence about the kissing part, but I went with it anyway bc 1). I didn’t go into detail. 2). It’s supposed to be a bit Hallmark-y, if you know what I mean. 😅
I’m glad it made you laugh. After all, that was the point! 😁 Thanks fo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, I messed up your tag again! 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Asher and Iris are so cute too! Maybe I just missed it, but are they friends or siblings?
Oh, they are siblings. Thank you!! I’ve been wondering if I should change their names tho, bc Freedom-writer has an Iris and Esther-c Has an Asher, and I don’t want them to think I copied them… Btw, I love the pictures for Durwin and the twins!…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*Tip toes in*
That’s happened to me for the past few years of church camp, and I have no idea why! Some random boy I’ve never even seen before walks up to me and asks if I have a boyfriend.
And, uh…I really don’t see why. I’m not the most friendly girl out there ( for instance, my normal resting face is very serious, almost a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I think I figured it out too! Was it on the spoiler forum?
You got it!!
*rubs hands together*
Oh really, I’m not that excited . . . it’s just cold here. Totally just cold (0 degrees rn)
Really?! Whoa. It’s 48 degrees here, plus a wind chill. But on Christmas here it’s gonna be o degrees!!! It hasn’t been that cold here in 40 years, my mom…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Well…You do not have to confirm, nor deny, for I know who you speak of.
Lol, yeah, poor @felicity! I read a lot of the spoiler forum a while back, and I was just like “what?!?!?” when I read..that…about you know who 😂. But seriously, great plot twist tho! It caught me by surprise.
Should we tell her what page it is on the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Any title ideas are appreciated!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Part 1
Brynn Laurier handed Grandma the steaming bowl of soup. “It’s hot,” she warned, setting it down in front of her. Grandma took a large sniff of the soup. “Smells good,” she said.
Brynn watched as Grandma took a spoonful of the soup. She tasted it for a moment. “Perfect,” she proclaimed. Brynn smiled. Finally, she had nailed Grandma’s sou…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @arien @starofthenorth @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @anyone_please!!
Hey, everybody!!
So, I wrote a short story for my grandparents for Christmas. It’s supposed to be cheesy. I need all the feedback and critique I can get, please!!! A…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
The twins
Zlatan had to force his hand away from his sword hilt, stretch out the fingers in an effort to calm himself down. That man…if he were here now…he pulled in a deep breath and clasped his hands behind his back.
“Yes. Ve need to move on, to look for zem.” He looked over at November. “Zere are many people in zis place…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Cool character!!
So… I’m not sure if this is an actual name, but it just randomly came to mind.
Xavien.
Oops. Three syllables. 😅
I don’t have any other ideas now, but if I do, I’ll be sure to tell ya!!
- Load More
