-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity Thank you, and I like yours! It’s so pretty, I want that tartan shawl/cloak thingy. Mine is a cat I sketched in church a couple weeks back then finished at home :3 I don’t usually draw cats so I got lucky with that one lol
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aghh I wanna join this so bad but I know I won’t be online enough to keep up 🙁
This is really fun to read tho hehe
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin I love it 😀 is that the one your phone refused to send me? lol
I really like the lil snake with the flowers and the boy reading in a field and the colors are awesome
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I’m sorry I just saw yours. I gotta go to bed, but ill be here in the morning. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, Dylan is not gonna be happy about that! XD
Dylan leans back, listening and watching the interactions going o around him.
A girl about his age leans over.
Dy;an right?
Truth or Dare?
“Me? Umm. Dare.”
Dylan says.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, goodnight!!! Talk in the morning!! Sleep well. 🙂
I’ve got Matthew, Lyla, Asher, Iris, and a new character, Dylan. Any of those 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, of course!!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay!! Have fun seeing your family!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @arien @staroftheorth @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini
Okay, I’m back for a minute XD. You guys can ask my charries anything.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Im about to go watch a show with my fam,but ill be here inthe morning.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, Leon! And Erich XD! @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @starofthenorth @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @felicity @esther-c
Okay, I’ll do my charries just sitting down and idk, talking to someone. @freedomwriter76, do you want to have some of my characters ask some of yours since we both just joined? Or a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah, I didn’t think about that XD.
@godlyfantasy12 and @felicity Oh, okay! Thank you for telling me how to do it! 🙂 Sorry i’m so clueless 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! Haha, that sounds yummy. I’ve got dandelion tea with a little honey and pumpkin spice creamer *chefs kiss* It’s very yummy too.
Lol, the authors should have a game of truth or dare going too XDXD
I’m kinda unsure how to start. Should I wait for someone to ask one of my characters, or should I have one of my charries ask…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooooo, how fun!
I’d be Frodo, but I’m a girl. So instead I’ll be Limmel, and as a ringbearer I’d be a hobbit.
Mayani or Vratislav would be Gandalf, as wise/powerful mentor characters.
Wilkins lives through some of the worst things for the longest time, so he fits these conditions for Aragorn.
Daithí makes a lot of really awful choices, but he…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @loopylin @starofthenorth anyone-else-i-forgot
Okay! Thank you for the info!
I rhythmically knock on the door, calling my characters. “Lyla! Hey Matt! Iris, please get Asher out of bed. It’s no time to be sleeping in, he should know that!”
Hearing soft giggling,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Btw, Ivan is in his late twenties, is married, has a kid, and a complicated history (for instance, he was raised as a royal). He doesn’t get embarrassed…but he’s also socially awkward around normal people (which means he’s reserved and can seem haughty).
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity @starofthenorth @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
(I think that’s everyone?)
I settle into a comfy chair in the control room, watching my charies over a steaming mug of tea. Our poor charies.
-
Esther started the topic Robin Jones Gunn in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everybody!!
I decided to title this thread by the author’s name because she has written multiple series. She wrote Christy Miller series, Katie Weldon series, and the Sierra Jenson series. They are soooooo good!! It’s Christian fiction. For those of you who haven’t read them let me tell you a bit about them:
Christy Miller
This follows t…[Read more]
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t met you yet so… hi!! *waves* Nice to meet you!!
Great idea!! This will be interesting!! *rubs hands together* (keep in mind, not all these charries are from the same WIP)
1. Ring-bearer
Elf. I love elves!!! (Specifically the ones in LotR)
2. GandalfOof. I’m not sure on this one. Maybe one of Amidala Nadir’s parents (from m…[Read more]
- Load More
