-
Koshka replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
My sister in on the club, so we’ve heard most all the new episodes (except I actually haven’t listened the latest ones yet).
Wait, what? Wooten’s rival? Have I missed something?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
The room was dark. And big. So maybe big wasn’t a clear enough description; this place was huge. What appeared to be a wooden platform was in the front, with all the floor sloping down towards it. Light came drifting down from softly burning chandeliers. Warm red carpets and dark brown seats created…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76Â @godlyfantasy12
Gahhhh!!! Hans is here? *Mutters darkly under breath*
Zlatan
Some in this group were young, Jesyk especially, but he’d learned years ago that age didn’t mean much in war. And something about this man, this Colonel Baumann, set him on edge. Still, this other man, Fin, seemed alright, and appeared to be on good…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
so glad ur gonna join! Yea I’ll probably end up writing the backstories on the spot cuz I don’t have them pre-written XD (except some of Ara’s is)
Thank you!! Haha, yeah, same.
I don’t mind spoilers!! Btw, Wilkins seems like just the sweetest!!! He’s a fox, right? And I love the twins!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Y’all want to bring Easton in to shake things up a bit??
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWW, Paxton!! I love him!! Those are some great songs for him.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This sounds really neat, as long as y’all don’t mind spoilers.
If you do mind spoilers, then I’ll add my characters, but probably won’t show many back stories. If you don’t, then I’ll do more of them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh I see! You’re fine.
What do you think of the lastest episodes? (If you’ve heard them)
Rivet? I like her too, although I wasn’t sure at first (especially in Daeson’s…Dayton’s…{however his name is spellled} nightmares). But by the second book I was pretty certain she was good.
Oof, I understand. I don’t like hearing myself…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Matthew: Treat spiders the way you want to be treated.
Lyla: Killed without hesitation.
Matthew: No.
I made that same one yesterday for my characters too!!! Sweet Matt. He loves any kind of animal/insect! <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! I like this one a lot better 🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
From the moment that he gave his answer, he’d been worried that he’d have to eat something gross, or do something utterly stupid. But this… relief poured over him like a sea wave.
“Wha’? An this yer dare?”
He sprang lightly to his feet, kilt swishing as he walked to the ladder. It was tall and smooth with evenly placed…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
You totally should! When I was little, I didn’t have stage fright; then I did kind of get stage fright; and finally I have sort of overcome it. 😅 The more you get on stage and do it, the easier it becomes. I actually still get nervous when doing something in front of people.
That’s great that you overcame your stage fright!! Yeah, t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wilkins smiles at the other boy. He hadn’t been paying much attention…untill whatever it was that the black haired girl had done.
“I don knew. Dare, I suppose.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Now answering the request on page 17.
My characters in this forum in seating order.
Vulkasin VrativichÂ
Zlatan Vrativich
Daithà MacLassair
(Your character Corvina)
Ivan Khorolskiy
Wilkins O’Laith
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity @elishavet-pidyon @starofthenorth @sarafini @anyone else on here
I’m sorry y’all. My family and I went down to our grandparents farm house for a few days, and my phone doesn’t connect to internet down there. We’re back now though, and I will read through all these pages in a minute.
-
Light replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter
AWWWW!!! Girl, you’ve done it again!! My goodness, Wolfgang is so precious!! And poor, sweet, Leo. And Jakob!! And Joshua and Rueben…XDXD
I love it!!! Great job!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I know, right? XDXDXD
Yes!!! XDXD
It’s a great song! I heard it on the radio and was instantly like: LEOOOOOOO!!!! xD This is what happens when you are in love with your charries…and think about them a lot. XD
Lol!!! I know that feeling! <3 <3 I’ve started falling in love with my charries a lot more, and especially Dylan and Ash…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Absolutely awesome idea!! I love it!! I’m gonna put Dylan, Asher, and Iris, Matthew and Lyla in, but only do Dylan’s and maybe Asher’s backstory. (Those two are the only back stories I’ve come up with so far.)
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol!!
November, sweating: Arabella, there’s something I
need to ask you-
Arabella: Finally! You’re proposing!
November: How’d you know?
Arabella: November, you’ve dropped the ring five
times during dinner.
Arabella: I even picked it up once.Oh my gosh, that one is hilarious!!! XDXD
Oh, I love those!!
Alec: Help me…
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL Oh, I’ve done some of those too!! Those are so good!!!
Ellie: Where are you going?
Dante: To get ice cream or commit a felony, I’ll decide on the way there. Wanna come?XDXD That sounds so like Dante!
- Load More
