-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@orielle21 @otherworldlyhistorian
Awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol. Not quite what I was going for. 😉
As the trilogy progresses, the Orb and it’s purpose are explained more in detail.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, cool! XD Yeah, I can see the similarities to America…
Yeah…
I guess I’m kind of cheating by not coming up with a unique history to Aletheia, but it works anyway. Lol
Yep! Just Christianity. I didn’t want to do allegorical Christianity with this WIP cuz I tried it with another one and it didn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds great!!
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
HA HA HA I’m soooooo sorry about that, I should’ve warned everybody. (goes to be a bit mortified somewhere)
No it’s fine!! Haha, it’s totally fine. Actually, I’m embarrassed at how long it took me to figure out that she was your character XD…now you see where my charrie Matthew get’s his awkwardness 😂😅🤭😭 (No don’t be mortified! It’…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AGHHH, IKR!?!?!? 😭😭😭💕💕💕
YES!!!😭💕
AWWWWWW!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
YOU ARE SO WELCOME!!! 😀💕💕💕
Aww, you are very welcome!!! I needed it too. 😅😀💕😂
❤❤❤❤
OHHH, THAT!!!!! YEAH!!!!😡😡😡😡😡 (I mean…it’s not COMPLETELY decided yet…but it may still happen…😅😭😭😭)
YES!!! (WHAT?!? OH NO, YOU’VE GIVEN ME {Maybe False} HOPE NOW…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!!! I try to connect almost all of them in some way, so I’m so glad you like it! 💕😀
You’re so welcome!! Yes, it’s so cool!!
Yeah…😅😬 What thing exactly, may I ask? 🤔 Hans has done a lot of bad things…😅🧐😬
When he’s being awful to Riker (like always) and tells him what he did to Jezyk…and tells Riker it’s his fault ὢ…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I remember!!! Aww, poor Wolfgang and Leo and Jakob and Rueben!! And Joshua 😭😭!! Oh my goodness, your scenes are just SO GREAT AND MEANINGFUL!! And they make you feel. Joshua, I feel you!! Thank you for writing this!! I needed to read this tonight. 🙂 <3
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-interested
Ok! I have written a brief history of the Aletheia, the country in my WIP!
Be warned: It is unedited. XD
(It may sound very similar to the history of a country that most of us are familiar with…)
Aletheia was founded on the B…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Your RP was so fun to read!! Your writing style is so unique!! (In a good way. 😉 )
I can’t RP right now, but I should have one sometime tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Also, that board seems very fitting for Aloth!!! 😬😬😬 Great job!!! 💖💖💖
Thanks!!! 😊 <3
I love the moodboards!
Thank you!!! <3
I’d share mine but they look terrible…so maybe I’ll post some when I make new ones…You totally should!! My first few weren’t the greatest either. (I had no idea that you could look up q…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian (@foltih-feolin I can’t remember if you said you were interested or not) @whalekeeper @sarafini @charityanne @landric @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @anyone-i-missed
Ok, ya’ll!! This is the official topic for our author RP.
What it’s about:
We were all magically transported/poofed to the Library of the Kingdo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Yeah, that sounds good!! Aww, sweet Carmen and Carter. <3<3 And yeah, that works perfectly @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
Joshua’s eyebrows furrowed together, and his eyes were like deep pools. He was thinking. And something in his eyes told me that I wasn’t the only one who had b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s a good idea, but maybe we should just keep it all in one for now. I’m not exactly sure how it’s going to work out yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I actually find that writing out of order helps my writing lol. I got to start off my book already familiar with my charries and how they interact, because I’d already been writing them for awhile.
Cool!! That’s really interesting!
I promise I won’t kill him!!!
XDXD
See, it was a fleeting thought. Then…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Those moodboards are gorgeous!
*gasp* You gave me an idea! I’m gonna make a moodboard for my villain/antagonist this weekend!! *smiles mischeivously*
This one is Aloth’s. (From the Refined Duology)

Cool!! Is Adolphus the brothers’ (Leo, Ruben, etc.) father?
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
If it will let me… 😕
KP’s not lettin’ me get to the community page atm.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Starting a new thread would be a good idea. I’ll go do that right now!
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol!
Sounds interesting!!
But I may still have to kidnap him…XD #Protection Squad Forever#!!ÂXDXD
Idk about dao, he seems interesting from what I’ve heard. Reminds me of Armulyn the bard from wingfeather saga. I personally don’t know how I feel about having a charac…
- Load More
