-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Y’all’s precious BABIES!!!! AHHHHÂ ❤💔😭❤💔😭❤💔😭
-
Power replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah! Your rebuttal to my befuddle scuttles my nettle! Indeed I might at least spell newby with an ie (or mayhap I may pawn off my gaffe by inquiring if you are from northern England.)Â Now, the real question is, “What might I accomplish at the most?”
-
Power replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@kathleenramm Any of them regarding wars, battles, military tactics, or bad guys! (Basically, if it booms, crashes, shouts, of does summersaults.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
These are more that stood out to me:
https://kingdompen.org/why-most-modern-christian-allegories-fail-and-how-to-prevent-this/
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… So I saved lots of articles for future reference and I can’t say that I have favorites. I feel like they all were amazingly (if that’s a word) helpful and why my writing is what it is today!
There is one article though, that had some great thoughts:
https://kingdompen.org/the-sheer-awfulness-of-christianity/
I also really…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome!! So cool that you’re @princesachronicle22 ’s brother! My brother and I plan to co-author a book… sometime… hopefully soon… XD
Anywho! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My WIP is ya dystopian, but I have ideas for a contemporary novel, fantasy duo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sure! I’m not sure which one is larger yet.
@princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @felicity @orielle21 @otherworldlyhistorian @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @anyone-I-missed
If y’all do want to jump in with another group when you’re on, you can totally go ahead and do that! 🙂 I think the days and times were…[Read more]
-
Light and
Euodia are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello there!! It’s so awesome that you’re here!! My name is Lightoverdarkness6 (Or, as you know me, Nat :)!
Wow I had no idea that you write too! @princesachronicle22 just told me last night that y’all both write!!
Okay, even tho I already know you, I’m still going to ask you a couple classic ask-the-newbie-questions :)…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
WoW!!! That looks awesome!! Just like I imagined it!!
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin I love her!! The sketchbook pages and the flowers are so beautiful, and I LOVE her hair
-
Power replied to the topic âš” The Great Word Winding Tournament âš” in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
T – 125 hours
(Thank you to all who commented above! ⬆ The 8 of y’all will be put into another $5 Amazon gift card drawing*. (Even for those who decided not to participate in the challenge 😉.)Â
Nibs are nipping, scratching, dripping
Faster than an adder
Words, picking, hairsplitting, witting
letters skitter scatter
* The winner of this drawing…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!! You’re always so sweet!!! 💕💕💕💕💕
You’re welcome!! 😊❤😊❤
I love my own charrie babies, but not gonna lie…I’ve missed little Steve and Tony and Peter and everyone. 😂😂😂
I know right?! Haha, they’re so lovable!!Â
Especially since those three are my absolute favorite MCU charries…OH!! And Bucky! Can’t forget Bucky ɶ…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awww, Asher already forgave Dylan but he doesn’t forgive himself? *tears up*
Poor boys
IKR?!?! My poor babies 😭💔😭💔!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re very welcome!!! 💕💕💕💕 Aww, cool! My birthday’s not for a while…lol. 😅😂
When is it? If you don’t mind sharing 😉😊. I’ve been thinking of how to make a birthday present that can be enjoyed online 😉😊!! Haha
Yeah, Endgame is soooo good, but just so…💕😭
I know!!!!
So adorable. 💕😂💕😂
Yesss!!! “…I do! I understood that referen…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, yeah, I read it…it’s so good! OH Yes!! Definitely :D!!! I love it!!
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone want another Fanfic??? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Girl, thank you for sharing it!!
Aww Luke!!! Ryo!!! AHHHHH <333!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
