-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh boy!
What are you most scared of?
Ev: Nothing
Ami: *nudges him the shoulder… roughly*
Ev: Ouch! Okay… maybe not nothing… I… *sighs* *looks down* I’m afraid of failing… of failing those I love.
Ami: In all honesty… I’m… I’m afraid of not being good enough.
(Me: 🥲 *hugs my charries*)
What is the weirdest thing that has ever…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww thank you!! Ugh Ikr!? He is XDXD!
I’m leaving early to go to the church dance, so I probably won’t be able to RP until late tonight or tomorrow. See you at the dance!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Asher!!!! WHAT!!??
I kind of thought he was a bit shady but I never thought he’d do something like that!!
Ikr?!
I knew he was gonna do something, then I came up with this and I was like: Oh boy! This will be fun! His motive is explained later… 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow, he does sound interesting! And conflicting lol. XD I can totally see Ev getting fired up about that.
I’m struggling on figuring out my villain’s motive and personality lol. Yours sounds a bit like him tho! Lol
Ikr? Lol
Villains are hard. Because it’s difficult to create their motive and personality without making it cliche.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godyfantasy12
OMG that is all of my charries!! Aww thank you for sharing! All of my characters are Calvin and the other girl that thinks that she’s not good enough at the beginning of my book, and then by the end they’re the other two teens (lol now I really want to watch it now!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! Micron style pens mostly, and a calligraphy pen. It looks darker than it actually is because I cleaned it up in photoshop.
Ok, cool!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sure! I’ll try to finish it before I leave. I’m going to go on a walk with my family, so I’ll be back in a few minutes.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh I can’t wait for that to happen XDXD!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
You should learn with us! It would be so much fun! My parents aren’t teaching me so I’m just using a free lesson series on Youtube.
You’re welcome!! Okay! I’ll ask my dad if I can use his to practice with! What is the Youtube channel called?
Wow, he does sound interesting! And conflicting lol. XD I can tot…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
If your personality fit that of an animal, what animal would you be? i.e. a bold, fierce warrior might be a lion.
Ami: Hm… That’s a hard one….
Ev: I would be a phoenix.
Ami: Why?
Ev: *dramatically* I rise from the ashes!
Ami: Sure… Not really.
Ev: Ok… then maybe…
Ami: You’d be a peacock.
Ev: Say what now??
Ami: A peacock.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise
XDXDXD
I love how you wrote Fynn! You got him spot on.
Like, I love writing Fynn and Skyler so much that I’m considering writing a novel about them that happens a few years after The Endoxos Trilogy. It would be so fun!!
@gwyndalf-the-wise , you can go next if you want. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ve never heard of that before! Sounds interesting.
I call myself a plantser. (Plotter/pantser) I used to be a pantser, but found out that didn’t work for me, so I am now a plantser. I write out a short summary for each chapter and follow that as my outline. But I let it change as I write. For example, the last half or maybe mor…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
You charries have some awesome answers!! They sound like fun!!
-
Esther replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
No way! I played volleyball in high school, too! I was a setter and then an opposite and it was awesome. It’s such a lovely, passive-aggressive sport: you don’t have to be up in people’s faces–instead you get to wack a ball at them from a distance.
That’s so cool!! I play setter as well. That may change though, since I’m switching t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12
Awww!! Luca is so cute!! <33
Fynn
At the young woman’s request, Fynn introduced himself, Skyler, and Des. “We’re glad to meet you, Luna,” he said with a wink.
She offered a smile. As Des joined Fynn’s side, Fynn leaned towards Des and whispered, “I think she likes me.”
“In your dreams, Fynnster.”
“I’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I feel kinda conflicted about him already…
Like, I understand his motive, but the means…not good means, I’m assuming…😅😅😅
Yeah… His motive and his means are kind of twisted, actually. 😅 Like, in the sin-cursed world we live in, we can never achieve peace. Len thinks he can. And the ways he tries are just wrong. For example, on…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
This is an AMAZING idea!!! And funnily enough, I had a very similar idea the past couple of days…😅😂
Great minds think alike!! XD
What is the one word that describes you?
Ev: *no hesitation* Irresistible.
Ami: In your dreams, buddy.
Ev: But you can’t deny it.
Ami: *clears throat*
Ev: Fine then… courageous.
Ami: More like impul…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahhh I LOVE that moodboard!!! It’s SO GOOD!!! And so Heartbreaking 😭😭😭!!
Aww Rocket and Ryo together So CUTE and hilarious 😂😍!
You and @mineralizedwritings are learning the Guitar!? Awesome!! My Dad used to play, but doesn’t anymore 😢. I want to learn too!
Oooh love it!! Ah he sounds like a very conflicting…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
For the little pet:
Artemis
Blush
Champagne
Magenta
Dusty
Rouge
Peachy
Sunset
Coral
Pom Pom
Taffy
Sprinkles
Cotton Candy
Bubblegum
Candy
Shortcake
(Hope this helped some! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Luca Lol!!! He’s so cute <3<3!
Riker: “Never speak again.”
Leon: “Say everything on my mind.”
Riker: *laughs* “You normally do, anyways.”
Leon: *nods* “And it’d be better than never speaking again…I’d drive myself mad.”
XDXD I love it when they’re so much like brothers <3
- Load More
