-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Yeah, it does. Aww thank you! 😊 Yeah, it probably would help! I’ll try to post it in a few minutes. Okay! My cousin is here, so I’ll kinda be on and off sporadically.)
(Whoa. How…just how)
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Either Secret Agent Angel O’Haven, Pastor Timothy Baker, General Scotwot, or Ara von Stargazer. The last two are in my sci-fi book. General Scotwot is a Scottie dog.
Cool! They sound like really fun characters! Aww I LOVE Scottish Terriers! ❤
I’d probably choose Asher, (he’s the character that reminds me of my brother). O…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
So, from an old homeschool fogey such as myself, graduation was awesome! (The part that what my shrivel elderly gray matter can remember of two years ago.) Friends, families, cards with money, food. . . and the dreaded speech. Oh, how horrible that speech was! After taking college speech, I look back upon it and, well. . . 🤐
IT. WAS. BAD.
Also,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(I am nowhere near finishing the scene…I’ve been having some writers block 🙁 But I did write about 500 more words in it a few days ago that I can share sometime today.)
(And sure!) In which castle?
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(No! It’s a good rule, lol)
(Oh okay! Yeah they are)
Is the opposite of opposite the same or opposite?
Does a staircase go up or down?
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
What shape is the sky?
What color is a mirror?
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my gosh this is so hilarious!!! XDXD I love it already.
These questions are exploding my brain tho…like where do you come up with this?! It’s awesome!
(And ‘Why is Gamora’ is one of my favorite movie quotes ever…and then when Peter’s like “I’m not from earth, I’m from Missouri!” XD)
Oh yes 😏
Or like Yoda… j…
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If you really really want to say something that’s not a question, do you think that maybe we should put that in parentheses? (Like this, statement statement, statement this, statement that.)????
For our sanity and clarity: probably. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
*blinks*
Is this ridiculously unnecessary but totally worth it anyway??
Am I going to ponder the answer to these questions for the rest of the day and probably the whole week?? (Or month…? Or year…?)
Yes and most likely.
Will I return?
Do you think we should only be allowed to speak through questions here?
Oh yes 😏
Or lik…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww XD Kiri! Asher’s going to be so flustered XD ❤
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Here’s the RP!! 😀
(Oh my word, Gideon is so sweet!! 🥰)
Amidala
Ami fell into step beside Lucas and Gideon. She sighed and closed her eyes for a quick moment, trying to calm her nerves.
Gideon looked up at her with a small twelve-year-old smile. “We’ll find them, Amidala. God will help us find them.”
Tears came to Ami’s e…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks Y’all! 🤣🤣🤣 I just love everyone’s reactions to either the silly but thought provoking, or nonsensical questions! Maybe I could start a forum where anyone can just ask all the absurd questions!
You’re so welcome!! 🤣 Yes I love your questions! Oh you should totally do that!! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
*evil laugh*
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Maybe I could start a forum where anyone can just ask all the absurd questions!
Yesss!! You totally should. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ve never heard of the Reb before. What is it?
Ok, now to actually answer your question. 😁
What are y’all’s thoughts on graduation. Post- and pre-. 🙂
I’m still a few years down the road from graduation, but I do know that in any big decision, we need to seek God’s guidance. While He doesn’t audibly speak to us, He uses situat…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I noticed that too 😂😂
My favorite might have to be the one about the heap of sand. XD
Thank you for the tag! 😊
Hello there! Welcome to KP, Janelle!! I love your name. It’s so pretty! 😍😊❤️
I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a Christian, Homeschooled (Yep, me too!! XD) teen girl who loves…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! And yeah, worldbuilding is a huge part of fantasy, but it pays off in the end.🙂
Definitely. 😉 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Why thank you! I strive for excellence! XD
You’re welcome!
Of course! 😉
*glares at certain characters who shall not be named*
🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
And the second one too. 😉
- Load More
