-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I like Skyler. or was it spelled Skylar? Also Derek. KIDDING And I know I liked another one but I’m going blank right now.
(It’s spelled with like “Skylar.” With some of the charries in my trilogy, I just tweaked the spelling of normal names. XD For example, Ruben, Adalynn, Fynn, Skylar, Malyk, and Lukas. XD That’s over half…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
You mean Fin!?!?!?!? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
YES!!! I love him so much!!! 🥰🥰
EV!!! I luv him! He’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
Yes!! He’s pretty cool!! 😎
Luca is probably my favorite. He’s so sweet!! (And I only remember a few of your other charries. 😬😂)
Jonathan! 😄 I haven’t heard a ton about him, but fro…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooh your villain sounds really cool! I really like Bronson.
I just went through the process of naming my villain as well! I just looked up names that mean what I wanted him to represent! (I ended up finding the perfect name for him but it doesn’t mean anything specific to his arc lol). Here’s a few names that I found:
Darcel…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I saw the clip where he’s asking him to go the Germany, and he’s like no… I have… homework. XDXD
And Tony’s like Imma pretend you didn’t say that.
😭🤣🤣
what, did Tony want him to drop from school? XD
Or just like… the world has much bigger problems than your homework XD
XDXD I saw that part too! Tony’s…just being Tony XD…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ah I’m so sorry! I thought I had responded!! 😭
I KNOWWWW!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭 UGH, girl, yessss!!!!! 😆😆😆 So, so hard!!! I finally came up with it once I noticed that there was a pattern for anti-Nazi resistance groups to be named after flowers (The White Rose and the Edelweiss Pirates) and then I looked up what an Iris symbolizes…and I F…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
You’re welcome!!
What do you think of the idea of there being a sequal? I watched the tailor awhile ago and got the idea it was going to be much more romance focused, but idk
Hm, I’m not sure! I actually had no idea there would be another one, lol, so know I’ll go watch the trailer! I’m excited tho! Into the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aw, girl, I’m sorry! I will definitely be praying for you, and for your family. The Lord is in control, and He will make everything right. We love you so much sister!! Don’t know what we would do without you 💗💗💗.
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And I love the drawing of Kaine!! 🙂 It’s so good!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks, girl!!! ❤️❤️❤️ So are you! 🥰
You’re so welcome!! Aww thank you!! 🥰🥰
Yw!!!! 💗💗💗 YESSS, the precious baby!!!! 🥰😍❤️💗
Aww thank you!! YESS I love him 🥰😍❤️🥰😍❤️
And that scene is HILARIOUS!!! Tony!! And Steve not knowing how to work the oven, XDXD
XD see you later! Have fun making dinner!
Thank you!!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
😲
WOW!!! XDXD Who knows, I’ve been searching for a location for my book! Maybe that’s where it should take place XD!!
Thanks girl! The prayers are much appreciated 💗💗
Oh, nice!
You’re welcome!! 😀 Yeah!
That’s great! What are you up too? Writing? School?
Yeah!! I’m writing some, and about to help my mom with dinner, so I c…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
I watched as Carter spoke to the man, Tony, a million questions flying out of his mouth, smiling wryly.
Tony didn’t know what he was getting into.
Glancing at Tauren, or ‘Hurricane Hair’ as Tony had dubbed him, I felt bad for him. But…
His hair did kinda look like a hurricane came…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aw, Girl, I’m sorry your stressed!! I’ll pray for you :). Haha, but great job on the cleaning!!
Also, @freedomwriter76 , Min, I’m working on a RP for Matthew in the castle!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m doing great!! Honestly, whenever I get to chat with you, the happiness and love that you always express carries over into the next day. So I am doing amazing!! 😊❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH great idea!!!! I love this!! And aww, everyone, thanks!! I didn’t realize that my charries are so loved 😆😍❤️
Well, for my babies, probably…Dylan. And Asher and Matthew. Heh, so all my bois. 😅🤣 I can’t choose just one XD lol
For your charries….
UMM NOVEMBER!!!! The BABY!!!! And GRIMM…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ah yes, the golden ratio. Yeah, flowers are amazing! All of nature is, really. It’s so cool how almost anything could be used to learn and teach math.
Haha, yeah, I can’t see them wanting to listen to math while eating pizza (especially the younger two) lol. I wish you good luck! Yes, Lemmon pie! Y’all enjoy! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🤣🤣
I haven’t done anything new today either, well, except Sylvia came over and taught me to plant flowers so that was fun. Are you doing anything for Pi Day?
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ev, obviously. 😏
Of course. 😉 He’s awesome. (Don’t tell him I said that though or he’ll get a bigger ego than he already has. XD)
My favorite of your charries is… oh no… I say he’s my favorite my brain has blanked out on his name. XD The one who is almost like a mentor to Riker. He also helps him help some of the Jews and ot…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll write the RP tomorrow! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Excellent. I will pay you addequetly in the form you desire for your services, if you so choose.
VERY EXCELLENT. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME TO DO?
My shadowy corner is fabulous. Yes, I would recommend getting one, or a cloak of invisibility
OH YES. I MUST. 🙂
- Load More
