-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
Praying! 🙏🏻 How are you all feeling now??
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009
Thank you so much girls 🫶🏻🫶🏻 -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Rory
“Right then,” he turned and started out toward the school.
(feel free to have something happen on the way or get them there safely.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 1 week ago
UGH! KP signed me out as I was typing! That’s a new one. *sulks*
Let’s try this again……
I’m starting to get a feel for the amount of siblings! I pick a few to keep an eye on and the rest sort of come and go. It’s like getting to know a family with a tone of kids. (which is what it is, lol)
This was a great chapter and I really…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Power replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 1 week ago
Wow, this battle scarred Knight in Shining Armor just posted FOUR times in a ONE day! 😲
What a workout! 😮💨
See y’all next year! Back to a SleePer. 😴 -
Power replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 1 week ago
So. . . What will this next grand gen of KP immigrants be dubbed? I vote for BeePers! (Baby Keepers) . . . 😁
-
Power replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 1 week ago
Yep! Us old vets need someone to
pick onwhole heartedly welcome! 😉 -
Power replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 1 week ago
Bwahahaha!!!! A rookie recruit! (Please post a welcome! Please post a welcome! Please post a welcome! 🙏)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
COOL. Is it vintage or reconstructioned/repatterned? What type of wool?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
cross my heart, I knew about this guy before reading those books! lol
Yes, it’s really wacky. I completely skipped the second book, but even then it was bad.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
whoops! I saw this by accident! KP didn’t notify me. 😑
Rory
He blinked. Shrugged. Life was confusing. Why did people say things they didn’t mean? He moved behind the chair on wheels and grabbed the handles, carefully, he began to push it down the sidewalk. “Where are we going?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Ugh, being sick is the worst. Everyone in my family likes to get sick one at a time so that by the time the last person is getting better the first person has moved on to something new…. 😑
Praying.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Haha! Love the last one!
-
Esther replied to the topic What's one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you started writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Oooh, good question!
I’d say the fact that I don’t have to get published young, or that I have to publish the first book I ever wrote.
And it’s really only been recently that I finally let myself slow down and enjoy writing for the sake of writing instead trying to rush and get published before I graduate high school. It’s really neat and ama…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 9 months, 2 weeks ago
@stacey-weyenberg
Hi Stacey! Welcome to KP!!
It’s been a while since we’ve had new members because the website has been wonky lately, but there are some signs that things are changing (hopefully! 🤞).
It’s good to see a new “face!” Just wanted to pop in and say hi 🤗 We hope you love it here and that this community of God-loving writers will help…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Wow, that’s crazy. But I like that as an idea to go off of. I probably won’t make it too drastic just bc I don’t want to take the story that direction, but that does spark some ideas.
Thank you!
You can do this! It’s worth it.
(plus, hey, we’re all in this thing too…writer’s are crazy)Aww, thanks girl!!
I’ve…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Family friend, but yes. Dad knew him while he was in the military.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yesss, I love writing little kids. 🥰😂
Awww, girl that makes me so happyyyy 😂❤️❤️
Aww, that sounds so fun!! Those kinds of elevators are literally the besttt 😎
- Load More

