<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Kingdom Pen | Elishavet Elroi | Activity</title>
	<link>https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Elishavet Elroi.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 22:46:42 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8b8d2878e4f6933afe944619577846f</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/612/#post-213896</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 04:41:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Splendid, splendid.</p>
<blockquote><p>Plot twist, I’ve already sourced Redwall for names and one of my previous pets was Mattimeo. &#x1f600;</p></blockquote>
<p>&#8230;what was it? I must know pleeeeaaassssse. XD</p>
<blockquote><p>&#8230;but you gave me a good chuckle</p></blockquote>
<p>My purpose is fulfilled. *bows*</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf2205173ab8a0d2774a3344f5974b54</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/211159/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 04:31:32 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6a5b0c13e011d94e0553e6bdc604f6b</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/211158/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 04:28:38 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">779e42de0d586b82f86b87099445957b</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/210531/#acomment-211157</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 04:27:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Chimichangas&#8230;. Mmmmmmmm</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">Elishavet Elroi</a> posted an update TACOS!!			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">882a78532a46d4bcc5a0d6909a6f5ea9</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213875</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 03:46:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>This is delicious. *savors the aroma of randomness* I love this story idea already. Leaning into crazy traditions and stuff is a great idea!</p>
<p>&#8230;</p>
<p>Sorry, this will be a lot.</p>
<p><strong>Historical Rabbit Trails</strong></p>
<p>Angelo saxons did not have &#8220;queens&#8221; for a long time (the first being the woman who allegedly brought Christianity to the country).&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211138"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213875" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79dbc244ca4f6801ec5bd7819ac885f3</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/98/#post-213870</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 19:30:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<p><strong>Tavar</strong></p>
<p>&#8220;Neurological science?&#8221; Saying the term, even imitating Bryce&#8217;s accent when he did, didn&#8217;t help. &#8220;I don&#8217;t know the term, although it sounds like the words used in one of my books. Let&#8217;s see&#8230;&#8221;</p>
<p>Tavar closed his eyes, envisioning the word, changing the alphabet around until it fit. Eyes flashing open, he ran a finger over the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211133"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/98/#post-213870" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf402b3a11b5c590c8b1d14bebe4adb8</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/210531/#acomment-211129</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:38:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhh&#8230;. Enchiladas&#8230;. Yum.<br />
But&#8230; EMPANADAS!!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">Elishavet Elroi</a> posted an update TACOS!!			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4d5b3c436a0311ee337b9f7ec5aaeac</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/611/#post-213866</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:33:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>THEY&#8217;RE SO CUTE! So fluffyyyyyy&#8230;..</p>
<p>Ummm&#8230;.</p>
<p>Biblical names: Paul &amp; Silas</p>
<p>Bookish names: Remi &amp; Sticky; Martin &amp; Mathias (or Mathias &amp; Matemeo); Sir Percival; Gumpus; Whitby &amp; Picket;</p>
<p>Others: Wiggles &amp; Grumps; Pumpkin &amp; Marshmallow;</p>
<p>Sebster &amp; Hugo; Moth &amp; Merlin/Cosmo/Whatever the names of the other boys&hellip;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7335b0e4b36c9e5e6994054c260203bd</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/98/#post-213858</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 17:39:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p>Unfortunately no, I don&#8217;t have more. I want a window box, but I don&#8217;t know how that would actually fit in my window since I live in a college dorm.</p>
<p><strong>Tavar</strong></p>
<p>He shrugged, a frown creasing his forehead.</p>
<p>&#8220;To be honest, I do not know. If I had not just been reading about the value of food to one&#8217;s inward strength, I may have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211120"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/98/#post-213858" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a49b073213e21322f931dddd1247fcf2</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/98/#post-213855</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 04:25:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<p>Oof I kinda dropped off the face of the earth there.</p>
<p>Yesss. That would be so cool to see miniature roses everywhere! Unfortunately, the pot I ordered initially was too damaged to use so I have to get another. Hopefully my little rosy will wait that long. &#x1f605; So far my characters have largely escaped the obsession&#8230; Except that Tavar&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211118"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/98/#post-213855" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c13f1d31bee9fa8db936ab4ad6095c5</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/98/#post-213828</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 03:56:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<p>I have ordered a new pit for the miniature rose my dad gave me. Now I&#8217;m researching what kind of soil I should get. Nothing is safe. Every character of mine is in danger of obtaining a plant baby. &#x1f602;</p>
<p>*clears throat*</p>
<p><strong>Tavar</strong></p>
<p>He settled back into his chair. It was across from the hungry boy, in view of potential librarians.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211093"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/98/#post-213828" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cc1cac253b4f0a1c14e0ae9668024fa</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213824</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 20:26:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p><strong>Tavar</strong></p>
<p>&#8220;You are welcome. Do you have another&#8230;&#8221; His brows scrunched together as he searched for the word. &#8220;Shnack? There&#8217;s a seat in this window that&#8217;s quite hidden from the librarians.&#8221;</p>
<p>He held out a hand in welcome, ready to catch the boy if he stumbled.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">685a09b0bdcfa40fce37a7c82edf0f62</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213820</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 19:53:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> Ooo, interesting. I knew animals could, but didn&#8217;t realize people could too. It makes a lot of sense, actually. Glad you think it fits!</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a> Thanks! He definitely has it now, although he hasn&#8217;t entirely learned how to use it/what he smells.</p>
<p>Now for the RP&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f7bc23e5c72d18978bc144958853901</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213811</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 13:21:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p>Noted. It&#8217;s canon now.</p>
<p>I like her despite herself. XD Two librarians are better than one. Besides, it&#8217;s a huge library. One would be overworked.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">940671a912bb6a378b5e31fff0c9eba5</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/96/#post-213808</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 04:20:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<p>Oi dearie me. This is a lovely kerfuffle.</p>
<p>This RP has got me thinking&#8230; I&#8217;m playing with the idea that Tavar can smell diabetes, maybe even cancer and malaria, since his folk are supposed to have GREAT senses. It&#8217;s an avenue of sensory finesse that I haven&#8217;t heard included in a character&#8230; And I just like the idea of him&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211074"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/96/#post-213808" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d27f2335fa66a40289d8f88991cf0df5</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/96/#post-213799</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 04:03:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> lol! Yeah we need something here. XD<br />
Yesssss! Make a librarian. I second the motion.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e618553fd096f33ba316a088934eb43</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/96/#post-213795</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 22:06:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<p>This was lovely to come into. Let&#8217;s see&#8230;</p>
<p><strong>Tavar</strong></p>
<p><em>&#8230;In such cases, the emotional loss is heightened by the lack of physical strength usually found in food. Comfort the patient&#8230;</em></p>
<p>The boys who had been wandering around the library were talking again. Tavar glanced up at them for a moment, just long enough to see what they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211063"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/96/#post-213795" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8343d99c30ffaf83c015c1d384561bf0</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/210531/#acomment-211053</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 17:43:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Tamales!!!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">Elishavet Elroi</a> posted an update TACOS!!			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1a628b2ed9983e7876f50e371a6f2c2</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213785</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 16:32:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a></p>
<p>Hmmm. He sounds dangerous. A man with a motive indeed.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dfffe9d842f3cc7bc054ed175ab4e930</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213784</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 16:30:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Lol! Yeah, my friend interrupted my stuttering explanation of this character (an elven prince who risks his life to sneak a little girl to his dad so she can be fostered in safety&#8230; Then proceeds to spend the rest of his &#8220;immortal&#8221; life looking after her.) with the words, &#8220;So, he&#8217;s attractive?&#8221;</p>
<p>I stopped mid sentence, mouth open,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211050"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213784" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87e87a5ef336e09c0e2d08b9d3f238b6</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213776</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 05:06:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And for the actual RP&#8230;</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<p><strong>Tavar</strong></p>
<p>The thick leather of his book&#8217;s cover was creased with hundreds of years of eager hands cradling it just as Tavar did now. Where the ballads he had read yesterday had sported detailed illuminations in every possible margin, this tome left space for notes from the scribes who had copied it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211042"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213776" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a7d1ea8e3dc584b163536ad331d1481</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213773</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 02:09:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> @beth-torresOk, let&#8217;s get this going. Meet&#8230;Tavar Avelorion. Now, with their makeshift home growing into a kingdom and the last traces of boyhood leaving his face, Tavar has found himself far from the haven of his father&#8217;s house. He came to learn more of the art of healing, not say goodbye again.<em>Description</em>: physically between 18-19&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211039"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213773" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e96091a986a762e29f23e8070607233b</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213770</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 21:34:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<p>Ah! That would be fun!</p>
<p>I&#8217;ll see about getting an intro RP in after work this evening. If y&#8217;all want, he will be quite free to be run into (thinking that might fit the circumstances better, but who knows lol.). He will probably be reading in a corner or window. Some little nook or cranny.</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">455d2142e0c4c2983434aed13974abf0</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/sprint-channel/page/36/#post-213767</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 03:55:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well, it is 10:54 and I just sent it in, so not horrible.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19261f5f071f375a63bf0702d757ff46</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/sprint-channel/page/36/#post-213766</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 03:16:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>:15</p>
<p>I have homework I must do&#8230;</p>
<p>Goal: One discussion post before 10:40.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc6e9032e951563f0f1306b465421f04</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213765</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 03:14:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8230;. Have a thought.</p>
<p>I have a character I would like to explore&#8230; Like Ari, he belongs to that world&#8217;s history, although he is very unconnected. He does important stuff when he&#8217;s older, but he really develops his character as a young person, long before his &#8220;story&#8221; begins. Which in turn makes that a deliciously fun time to explore. He would be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211030"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213765" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c22fd96bd033822adcdcc856b4f94796</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213764</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 03:08:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a> lol! Thought so, but it&#8217;s ok.</p>
<p>*Wilhelm is too distracted by watching Jasper to notice anything else suscpisious*</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12cd61d767b7e17d85863f02ab575b10</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213757</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 04:50:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a></p>
<p>Ah! That would be fun!</p>
<p>I&#8217;ll send a link by email.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fcdf1102d94ea8983ce4c308e8218b90</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/287/#post-213748</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 20:33:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love the art but was planning on responding later when I actually had time, but this&#8230; This spoke to my soul.</p>
<blockquote><p>Art isn’t easy, that’s for sure. For every good drawing I make, there’s an abomination.</p></blockquote>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9dcaf6bba30dd935ffaae010b72a872</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213721</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 14:10:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theducktator/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theducktator</a></p>
<p>Glad to hear it went well! May thy educational pursuits be fabulous.</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a></p>
<p>Lol! Congratulations. XD</p>
<p>I don&#8217;t think I actually have/had a fictional crush&#8230; Although it may sound like it when I talk about some characters. (As I learned when trying to describe one from a friend&#8217;s story to a different, uninitiated friend. The amount&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210983"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213721" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f3ff117c0f5f56205ec375cfef4880c</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213663</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2026 22:01:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theducktator/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theducktator</a></p>
<blockquote><p>Tagging some old people:</p></blockquote>
<p>Lol.</p>
<p>I do attend college! (Have graduated from a secular college and am now attending a Christian one) I&#8217;m not sure I can help with one that requires an interview, but I can try. Is there anything specific you are wondering about?</p>
<p>I will say&#8230;.</p>
<p>Do you know what career or career field you are interested&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210921"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213663" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2b34f9c93c791ee0bb2633c03b15ae2</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-challenges/#post-213649</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 00:14:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p>I love this. I shall attempt either tonight or tomorrow.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66f4356cf2e4a7b770ffe1d2cf77bd13</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/607/#post-213631</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 17:28:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>(Jaybird)</p>
<p>VERY COOL.&#x1f60e; Matilde is a great name for a guitar. Definitely worth taking care of.&#x1f3b8;</p>
<p>You know what, that&#8217;s true! &#x1f92f; We&#8217;re the secret heroes of society. What would they do without us? &#x1f9d0;&#x1f60e;</p>
<p>What&#8217;s the weirdest food you have tried?&#x1f61b; (Hoping I didn&#8217;t ask this already. I&#8217;m not as tech savvy as my friends.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210885"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/607/#post-213631" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45ced87a18cd26dcdae0d51552ec753d</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/607/#post-213630</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 17:24:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<p>Of course! &lt;3</p>
<p>I am doing that today actually. XD</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bba5aba88f159f4fcb1dfe8434256be</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/fantasy-modern-school-au-rp/page/544/#post-213625</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 16:47:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And once more, my characters feed people.</p>
<p>Why is this such a staple in my writing??? XD</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9f9cc3185fb5e92e0ff65b5a35c5132</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/fantasy-modern-school-au-rp/page/544/#post-213624</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 16:36:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had a class get canceled and I don&#8217;t want to go to work until after lunch and the other RP was quiet and I was missing this particular flavor of chaos&#8230;..</p>
<p><strong>Reuven</strong></p>
<p>He watched Wren claim her interview with Marcel. It seemed to go well. Reuven smiled to himself and shook the jitters from his hands.</p>
<p>&#8220;Well, now you&#8217;re famous.&#8221; A soft voice brushed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210878"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/fantasy-modern-school-au-rp/page/544/#post-213624" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">709ae3ca0d82b66d82d3eee00abbed67</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/92/#post-213615</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 01:30:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p>I laughed rather loudly in public for you. &#x1f601;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c8346c2dd583636997e059fb75e768b</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/607/#post-213564</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 02:31:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<p>A NeeDoh!!</p>
<p>Congratulations on this life-altering milestone. May your NeeDohed days ahead be bright and full of kneadable joy.</p>
<p>I have one of the pink Dream Drops, but I left it at home when I came to college&#8230; I think I know what I need to get when I go back. O.O</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98c5d0a09938e4ebd8bafc5f54973f51</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/kp-playlist/page/6/#post-213563</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 02:26:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>I remember this too&#8230;     Ok, they were from when we were curating the Royal Rp Song List. Here’s his whole list as it stands now.</p>
<p><strong>Wilhelm’s List</strong></p>
<p>Constellations &#8211; The Oh Hellos</p>
<p>The New Song of Trumpkin <em>and</em> Come Further Up &#8211; Sarah Sparks</p>
<p>Blue Flower, Paradise, Wide Awake, Take This Slowly, <em>and</em> Shadows of the Dawn &#8211; Gray Havens&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210821"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/kp-playlist/page/6/#post-213563" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4420f7c0326ce27f737f56c189c0bde5</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/88/#post-213549</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 23:01:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>I shall look forward to the day it is done. &#x1f60c;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b495b5d0efbdda0e8effa15300b012a</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/88/#post-213544</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:44:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<blockquote><p>He struck a pose he might have when dancing with other fae, twisting the upper half of his body and tilting to the side. He fluttered his hands beside each of his ears, sticking his tongue out.</p></blockquote>
<p>I want a sketch of this. &#x1f923;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6847b615289852ed06187348b8013894</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/87/#post-213536</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:08:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh  naarrr! Moth!! &#x1f602;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c15605cfb1ce54b5acf94dcb7cf41d46</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/87/#post-213527</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 03:17:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a></p>
<p>Hmmm.</p>
<p><strong>Wilhelm </strong></p>
<p>He hesitated. The sunlight was golden here. Its jubilant rays soaked the world in laughter.</p>
<p>&#8220;Yes. Always. Although my father sent me back from the only large battle I have been in.&#8221; He had also been sent back from every attempt to fight outside of battles. A familiar set of dark blue eyes flashed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210785"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/87/#post-213527" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6feb1ad4076bbdc3bec125e3ef0e91b8</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/87/#post-213525</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 22:52:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a></p>
<p>Lol. It&#8217;s fun when they get chatty.</p>
<p><strong>Wilhelm</strong></p>
<p>He watched in silence as Jasper destroyed the dummy. Morning stars were strange. A weapon of priests, praised for being &#8220;bloodless&#8221; yet entirely malicious. Seeing it in Jasper&#8217;s hands shook something in Wilhelm, something uncomfortably cold and small.</p>
<p>&#8220;My love of the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210783"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/87/#post-213525" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66cd58e9bbc998bc5ae3de50f0ec14fb</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/87/#post-213519</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 14:59:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a></p>
<blockquote><p>That kid’s going to die young.</p></blockquote>
<p>Hmm. I could see that. Does he ever get in a fight to distract someone from his righteously nefarious duties?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d138a28e1d406cf4e602d0225a4b4ab</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/87/#post-213518</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 14:56:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a></p>
<p>True, true. *Jots this into his character file*</p>
<p><strong>Wilhelm</strong></p>
<p>&#8220;I train with several weapons.&#8221; He blinked slowly. &#8220;The lance and pole arms, the langschwert, the arming sword, sometimes the messer and seax though they be thought not noble weapons. And naturally the sword takes preimenance as the weapon of knights.&#8221;</p>
<p>He&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210776"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/87/#post-213518" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02fdb21857c18ad84464a913c5bbcc60</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/86/#post-213510</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 03:24:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love how Wilhelm knows nothing bad about Jasper, but has distrusted him since he felt Jasper was trying to control their first conversation. He sees the boy as a manipulator, someone who wants power but has not actual authority. (Which Jasper probably has a lot but Wilhelm hasn&#8217;t seen it lol.)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58348850dbc2bc1343e585695b6fe25b</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/86/#post-213509</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 03:19:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> @RPersInvolved</p>
<p>I don&#8217;t feel like editing that. Hopefully nothing egregious is in there.</p>
<p><strong>Wilhelm</strong></p>
<p>Jewels on a sword. They rasped against reason. Surely such ornamentation should be reserved for a better weapon, for the Holy Blades, which would not be openly worn but in war? Hollow, hollow, again the thought echoed.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210767"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/86/#post-213509" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">caacb5b81a6bce0c55a8505f85716d89</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/86/#post-213508</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 03:04:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>*undefined squealing*</p>
<p>There are to many points to comment on. Just know I love this twist.</p>
<p>A big fight isn&#8217;t necessary. I think it would be over dramatic to involve everyone directly, especially since logically, that would make Jasper the victim. But how should this be played&#8230;. The fall out will probably result in sides being taken. (In which&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210765"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/86/#post-213508" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0e4697a7b89bedd5f1ae0989d0774de</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/606/#post-213436</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 00:28:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<blockquote><p>It’s great XD I’ve been inspired to maybe confuse my friends with something like this through text one day lol!!</p></blockquote>
<p>Oh yesss! Do and then tell us how it goes! XD</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Welcome! &lt;3</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>