-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @esther-c sorry for not replying. I’ve been busy this whole week lol
@esther I’m probably putting in Allen, a charrie from a Star Wars fanfic I haven’t used in a while, and since I don’t know if you know what he looks like, I’ll give a description:
He actually resembles @princesa’s two Pelgarkines with his azure blue skin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
eeehehehe i just listened to the audio source of my signature and it’s hilarious.
for some reason I’m obsessed with his voice and I don’t know why. Sticking him in here was me punishing him for having such an amazing voice lol (I told Whaley that twice already lol)
so when links/pictures/videos/etc are back up I’ll let y’all hear it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
I might be able to find the voiceline I pulled the quote from…..let me look…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed lol ok
@whalekeeper just messing with you sorry 🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
I’m probably keeping it up until he gets killed in this RP lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed eheheheheh I knew someone would notice eventually……..
it’s a quote from one of the charries I put in here. He’s a lunatic, and the quote proves that lol
hopefully no one is too freaked out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oh ok! I’m glad you’re doing a bit better, and I’m willing to wait if it means you can go do things you need to do.
but whyyyy, what about telling will spoil it
lol jk, I can handle it.
I’m almost regretting sticking Crosshair in here cause I know what’s coming for him, but I’m not going to pull him out lol.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
But timeline wise, one thing that’d make sense is that Leo will have been there for a good while before Cross arrives there. Probably a few weeks at least.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@power i love it lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
well, I had some ideas if you flip back a page or two
Want me to repost them or are you ok with looking for them?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper not trying to be greedy or demanding (sorry if I sound that way) but do u have the next chapter ready yet?
I (and probably everyone else) really want to see what happens next.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I actually like the Star Wars shows better than the movies for that reason. The show characters are easier to connect to. Their character development is more spread out. They typically have more clear ambitions/passions/etc, even if those ambitions and passions aren’t exactly good ones. The movie characters don’t have it that way.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
He aims specifially to kill in one shot, whether with his natural weapons or his rifle/knife, less out of pity for his victims and more because killing them quickly means they have less chances to strike back at him. But still.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper don’t tell me who, or how many people met this fate, or at what point in the story it happens, but did anyone fall to Mundy’s venomous teeth or tail barb?
I feel sorry for whoever did. It’s a horrible way to go lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
so…I kinda have another problem…I mentioned this before but still struggling…
It relates to Act 2…I am just really struggling with scenes here yall! Idk what to do…I’m trying to outline because If I don’t, my draft is going to end up like all my past ones, unfinished, but just like all the past ones, I can’t think of what to do for the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@koshka ooh good questions…
So im not entirely sure yet how Riven asks November…I gotta kinda figure it out…but I like that idea…
Basically Riven is kinda stirring up strife in A’Grend agains the royal family, (it’s been brewing some and some of that’s because of Riven and they don’t know that)
It kinda represents how in church you…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed GAAAAH IK!!!! Sometimes he just writes himself thoooo bruuuuh
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oh yea at this point he totally thinks his father is a good person.
My poor baby….I love him so much and he’s just in this toxic community and with an abusive/toxic father and he doesn’t even realize it…
- Load More
