-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke man I’m loving this dynamic!!!
Corvina
A flicker of a smile flashed on her face, but she quickly diffused it.
“Okay.” She pushed her tongue to the side of her cheek, trying to decide how much information to give.
How to…manipulate her words so as not to reveal too much…yet still please the young man.
Lies usually worked well. She’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke AH this really is so much fun! This dynamic is great for Corvina! especially because you mentioned your guy isn’t actually a bad guy but he thinks he is due to misbeliefs and my gal is an antagonist (and (SPOILER) will be redeemed in the end)
Corvina
Aaaaand he already broke rule number one.
Of course…
Pretty sure he was…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Corvina
“…From yourself.”
Corvina stiffened, fists clenching until nails dug into skin.
Her blood ran cold with anger and she glared, but the young man stood his ground. Had to respect him for that…
But…the audacity!
Protect her?
From herself?!
What did that even mean…?
She nearly snarled, the voice in her mind growling, be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Corvina
The boy had left.
Run off.
Something had upset him. Yelling, trauma….
Corvina clenched her fists, remembering the curly-haired boy’s face vividly.
Too vividly.
It was a look she knew well.
A look she wore well.
A look that spoke of a childhood misspent. A childhood filled with brokenness and…and pain.
Maybe not exactl…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke @koshka anyone wanna RP? Don’t think I missed any tags….
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 11 months ago
Aha! That makes……….ooo, that’s beautiful…..
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon u wanna RP?
Corvina
Her fists clenched.
We aren’t supposed to be alone.
Corvina stared ahead, refusing to look at the girl, her gaze was cold, piercing.
“Sometimes it’s better to be.” It came out as almost a whisper, but she knew the little girl heard. She watched as the bright child’s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Ahhh anyone on rn? Tbh I’m kinda bored…. 🤣
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @e-m-trepke
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Corvina
Her hand was on fire. She squeezed her eyes shut, forcing tears out.
Ah…she hated this.
She hated crying…
Hated looking so…weak.
But man….did this ever hurt.
She wasn’t sure what had happened to her in those catacombs that day….but whatever it was….it had…changed her.
That boy had done something to he…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
OK SO!! I’m planning on having Corvina spot November in this one….which causes some ah…..magic/scar trauma for them both LET’S GO 😂
Corvina
Corvina clenched her fists. Hans had regulated her to babysitting…..
She glared daggers at the man, taking her place further back in the group, next to Isabel.
Any other tim…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Corvina
A little girl stood a few feet away, staring at the group. Corvina grimaced.
What was a child doing around here?
Vesper was talking to her, telling her she wouldn’t be harmed, but….
Corvina didn’t care for the look on Viola’s face.
The raven-haired girl huffed, drawing the attention of everyone. She…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon AHHHHHH YALL ARE BACK!!! *tackle hugs u both!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! I MISSED U SOOO MUCH!!
also @koshka, no one new has joined Zlatan’s group so far, only Vulk’s group (Feather and Rinzler)
ALSO!
@freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke @ava-blue there is a google doc with all the RP charries if u want to join it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A scene I NEVER saw coming…… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@e-m-trepke Thanks! Yep, I cried for like 10 minutes when I made up that part of the story……
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke OH YA I need to RP as Corvina XD
Corvina
Was she gonna stick around?
Hm…
Well…she supposed it wouldn’t do any harm…
Besides, she could leave whenever she wanted. Just like she’d done before.
Besides…she was also looking for some…certain people.
Perhaps these two could help her find them.
And the group they we…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
Where are you from? (or rather which island are you speaking of?) My mom’s from the Puyallup, WA area, so I’m a little curious.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@e-m-trepke btw I’d join a smaller group if u plan on joining someone…Cuz the bigger groups are gonna be getting hard to handle lol
-
Keilah H. started the topic A scene I NEVER saw coming…… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Well, I wasn’t sure if this would go in the “characters” topics, the “short stories” topics, or somewhere else, but this is a section of story me and my brother are “writing.” (I put it in quotes because the story is actually more the two of us sorta role-playing back and forth, or making the scenes with Legos, because my brother loves making up…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 All of the characters currently in the RP.
@koshka You kidding? I love your ranks and stuff!
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
@e-m-trepke @hallie-jean @power I’m doing the charries from our RP, too which we really need to start back up!
I’ll do mine:
Feather Greystone: I’m not too sure about her age. I think she’s in her…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power
@if I missed anyone please tag them
I HAVE AN IDEA!!!
(there’s a hidden reference there if you want to look for it)
Ok, I by NO MEANS want this to end soon, or really at all! But like all good stories, at some point there will be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@e-m-trepke @power @hallie-jean Ok then! Yeah, I enjoy Hesh and Everett’s personalities, and how they kinda clash with Rinzler’s. And Feather just tries to mediate between them…….
- Load More
