-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Afternoon fine fellows! (Umm…)
Not-fellows cuz almost everyone on here is a girl!! XD
is anyone on? *taps mic* and for that fact, is this thing on?? XD
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke @keilah-h
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon just saw ur RP!! @koshka @freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke @keilah-h
November
It….It was over.
November’s chest rattled. He tried to focus in on a single sight, but everything was a blur. His eyes cleared, giving him ample sight of everyone. Including the fallen guards.
And thankfully none of their own had fallen….
But they were…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h @e-m-trepke anyone wanna RP?
or is it my turn….
😳
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yesssss!!
OK I AM SOO READY!! This is terrible but I really want this battle to be over XD 😂
speaking of….
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @e-m-trepke @keilah-h anyone one? And wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke ah yes, November has been rescued thankfully 😊 but yes…the dogs do need to be dealt with…as for the soldiers…I think everyone’s got a pretty good handle on them (specially Zlatan XD!!)
@elishavet-pidyon would Ocran just disappear in the aftermath of the chaos??
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I think Riker saved him? And as for a dog whistle…um…does a perfect imitation of a wolf howl work?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
So I think it’s @elishavet-pidyon’s turn?? Maybe? 😂 also any ideas yall I’m what to do next in the fight? I doubt Ocran’s the type to surrender…….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke ahh this is getting fun! @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Corvina
What a mess…
Corvina stared at the chaos as Vesper lunged straight into it, sprouting curious looks from everyone around.
None knew if he was friend or foe, but seeing as he was obviously attacking the hounds and soldiers…most seemed to qui…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Corvina
Agh!
Vesper still held his arm in front of her. In truth…the reason they’d stopped was a shriek sounding from down the hall…
And…while it did send a small shudder down Corvina’s spine…especially as it sounded so…young, her main focus was how it seemed to affect the group she was watching.
They’d taken off, and she’d b…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My story has problems… any ideas are welcome! XP in the forum Plotting 3 years, 11 months ago
I like your story idea!
Thanks!😀
Is there anything wrong with the culture apart from the separation of East and West?
Well they absolutely hate each other 🤣 kinda a problem. The best I can explain it is like this: just using American politics for example (this is not set in America, just an example.) Imagine democrats and republicans…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My story has problems… any ideas are welcome! XP in the forum Plotting 3 years, 11 months ago
I agree with @e-m-trepke that it’s important for your MCs to have clear motivations.
Ok, thanks that really helps. I need to figure that out.
There’s this other Youtube writer called Abbie Emmons. I highly recommend binge-watching her videos. They’re super fun to watch! She emphasizes character development and teaches you how to ap…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Corvina
This guy was still asking questions…
Corvina frowned. He just wasn’t going to leave well enough alone was he?
“Just leave him.”
Hmm…it was tempting…
Instead, she turned to face him, narrowing her eyes. “I already told you. He knows someone important to me. Someone I need to find. That’s all.”
“L…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke understandable! Also unless it fits ur story u don’t really have to kill of anyone 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke OOOF…. Low key forgot about that being in here…sorry for ur loss!! But yeaaaaa…..
-
whaley replied to the topic My story has problems… any ideas are welcome! XP in the forum Plotting 3 years, 11 months ago
I agree with @e-m-trepke that it’s important for your MCs to have clear motivations. There’s this other Youtube writer called Abbie Emmons. I highly recommend binge-watching her videos. They’re super fun to watch! She emphasizes character development and teaches you how to apply it to every plot device on the planet. I’ve never looked at plot the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke here it is!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke Ohhhh that makes sense. Okay.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon whoever or whatever the fly is…U GO FLY!!! XD!!!
also!!! @e-m-trepke AHH!! Ok so there is a forum…called the Spoiler Chat…or something like that…XD
and if u head over there (I’ll try to find it and tag u) it tells u how the two are connected. It is a huge spoiler in my series buuuut as long as u don’t care I don’t mind…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Corvina
“… of a fish.”
Corvina raised her eyebrows, stopping misstep. Vesper blushed slightly, palming his face.
Corvina pursed her lips. “Well, okay then.” She rolled her eyes, continuing on her way.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke OH MY GOSH I LUV HIM!!!! AHHHHH!!! HE’S KINDA LIKE NOVEMBER! I’ll RP tomorrow btw! Night y’all!
- Load More
