-
Lin replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@nanisnook Hey there! Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Linyang, your local…your local…uh…
Anyways, I’m so glad that you chose Kingdom Pen to be your first forum! I hope that you have a great time here! I’m homeschooled as well, and I also enjoyed those movies! So some questions so I can get to know you better, if you don’t mind…
1. What are…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 1 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres of course! Anytime!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m suuuuper sorry for how long it took me to get here. But I cannot wait to read it!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down* I’ll get to it after I’m done with homework today!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for tagging me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 1 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres I’ve left some comments! Thank you so much for sharing!
-
Issabelle Perry posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, KeePers!! So I just wanted to tell you that I did an AWESOME interview over at @scripter-of-kingdoms blog. If y’all wanna check it out, here’s the link: https://kadotakesan.wordpress.com/2021/02/27/20-questions-with-issabelle-from-teen-writers-nook/comment-page-1/#comment-16
-
Issabelle Perry's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks!
@hallie-jean Thank you! One of the few things I drew back then.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Thank you!
Might I direct you to the first post on this thread? It should clear things up a bit XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 1 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Cool I’ll try to get to this today!
-
Lin replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Ah I love this quote! It’s so simple, reminds me of what I should do.
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Prologue in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Ah usually they’re from songs that I’m currently listening to, but the signature doesn’t allow me enough space to credit it. The one I currently have is from a song called “So ist es immer” by Hiroyuki Sawano! I really encourage you to check it out; it’s a beautiful song!
-
Lin replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I know I’m late and obviously behind. XD but I wanted to say THAT’S SOOOOO AWESOME ABOUT ALL OF THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS YOU’VE MADE WITH YOUR STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m just sooooo proud of you, girl!!!! WOOOHOO!!!!!! You’re on a roll!!!!!! Keep up you’re I N C R E D I B L E work!!!!!! Still cheering you on all the waaaaaaaay!!…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ah, here is the next duo of the Jehayi, Jacob Aster and his partner, Legend, one of the Vyrn (one of the very very few magical species I actually created, actually)

-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 Ah thanks!
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Prologue in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Left some comments! Awesome job!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms DUDE THAT LOOKS AWESOME! That looks really good!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I’d doodle anime stuff on my own, but in art class I’d draw stuff like this…

(Weird crop to get my real name out)ÂSometimes I still doodle anime eyes but that’s about it. -
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I could say the same for my writing! XD If I didn’t do writing so much I would still draw…but I had to quit some years back when I started high school…
- Load More

Hehehehe- I’m so glad you decided to do an interview with me!! <3 Thank you, girlll!!!!! <33333333333333
Me too, it was soooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!! Aww, you’re TOTALLY welcome, girl!!!!!!! <333