@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 In answer to your question, I intended this to be a topic with just prompts we come up with ourselves, since it’s possible to find millions of prompts elsewhere on the internet. So yes, you can post a picture prompt, but if you draw it yourself. 😀 All the collages I posted are ones I made “out of my own head” but didn’t want to us…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress yeeeessss! Hawk Eye and Widow neeeed a movieeee!!!!
No I haven’t seen the Black Panther movie yet. have u? are u gonna see Infinity Wars in April? I’m soooo excited for it, and the Han Solo movie coming out in May too. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Yeah, and it can be hard (I think I struggle with this sometimes) to follow God, knowing people might think we’re weird or different, when the Bible actually says were are a ‘peculiar people.’ But sometime people can think more highly of us because of what we do, like in Ruth’s case.
@jane-maree lol, yeah I’m shipping these…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel not sure why i mentioned i was biracial. sorry if that was kinda awkward.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Wow! Thanks so much! This is infinitely helpful! I was wondering about this because I read an article about someone who said never to talk about your novel before publishing it because it would make the book jaded whenever it came out, but now I think that article was probably wrong. XD 😛
Well, I knew I wanted to publish before I go…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Prayers in our writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Well, I’m no expert, but I know for a fact that when one prays to God, whether it’s you or a fictional being, it isn’t blasphemy or taking His name in vain. Because you’re talking to God, you know! (Or whatever equivalent of God you have in your story) 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I will definitely be praying, for both your friends and you as you’re taking this step to reach out to them! That’s awesome that you want to invite those friends to your church 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Welcome!
been gone all day, sorry guys. won’t be on ’til tomorrow. I actually didn’t get a chance to read chapter 2, but i will first thing in the morning in time for more discussion. 🙂
and i’ll respond to all of y’all’s comments as well..
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree I literally saw your twin yesterday…..
My family was on an outing when I saw a girl that looked EXACTLY LIKE YOUUUU! But then I was like “Wait…….the real Jane’s in……Australia.” And this girl had dyed hair anyway. But it took me a couple minutes to decide 100% that it wasn’t you, that’s how much she looked like you. 😉 😀 🙂 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel oh he looks awesome! thank you so much <3
I’m partway through drawing Joyce….
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj You’re welcome 🙂
VERONICA IS SO CUTE!! I love those glasses and that smug grin! AGH, thanks SO much! <3
P.S. You misspelled my name X’D
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I don’t think anyone else is on, but I’m here…probably getting mildly distarcted
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, signing off. Zzzzzzz…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @winter-rose @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @catwing @anyone
I’m editing the KPA. Care to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Hehe 😀
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
I’ve read chapter 1 and 2 now and agh yes. Something we can all learn from Ruth is that she’s such a hard worker. And a cheerful one.
Also, Boaz was so in love with her from the very first moment and I am totally shipping these two. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj And here is Brianna! I had a lot of fun with the hair 🙂

The eyes are supposed to be blue. The color disappeared for some reason…
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Here’s Jax! I don’t like how the eyes and hair turned out but……

-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â What a huge step! Praying!
- Load More

@jenwriter17 whoooa that is crazy but also SO COOL. You should’ve said hi to her. xD
@jane-maree yeah, I, uh….kinda introverted at that moment, hehe