PRAYER REQUESTS #2

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions PRAYER REQUESTS #2

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 843 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17
      • Total Posts: 2522

@daughteroftheking well, the helichrysum oil actually helps to build tissue (but I’m not sure exactly what kind of problem you’re having). The comfrey salve just heals things generally. But you can’t apply it to an open wound or a surgery wound. I think it helps with broken bones too. my brother used it on his broke toe. But if you’re going to ever use it, I’d look up how to because I think there’s some guidelines that need to be followed.

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
      www.jennaterese.com

NC Stokes
      @daughteroftheking
        • Total Posts: 1156

@jenwriter17 Okey dokey, when I know what’s going on, I’ll be able to look into medicine more. Thank you!

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Catwing
        @catwing
          • Total Posts: 2557

@daughteroftheking @epicaddie2 Praying. and happy birthday Addie!
          @everyone I’m praying even if I don’t reply, I get the email.
          I have a prayer/praise
          Yesterday I went skating and I fell on my tail bone. My mom helped me up and I was dizzy and she sounded quieter. I didn’t notice at first cause the music was loud. But that returned to normal. *sigh*
          Good news I don’t think it broke! (Because you can’t do horseback riding with a broken tail bone and I don’t know if they ever heal. A friend broke her tailbone years ago skating, she’s fine, but she can’t ride. I really like riding)
          Bad news I’m a bit sore.
          BUT I CAN STILL RIDE HORSES!!!!! [My thought process when I fell, “I’m falling! Ooow!” Then, “What am I doing?! I better have not broke my tailbone cause then I can’t ride horses.”]
          I think

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Catwing
          @catwing

Opps. I think I didn’t finish my last sentence.
            I was going to say “I think I said tail bone too many times.”

Joy
            @dekreel
              • Total Posts: 2304

@catwing  I’m glad you can still ride! I’ve always wished I could ride more often.

Praying for you!

You can pronounce it however you want.

Catwing
              @catwing

@dekreel Well… I can’t ride right now, because we haven’t found a place for me to ride since we moved. But I will be able to once we figure that out.
                Thanks.

WarrenLuther04
                @warrenluther04
                  • Total Posts: 270

@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper (@snapper? Sorry, I haven’t been on lately and all this name changing is confusing me…) @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @pretty_much_anyone_else

I have a prayer request, and if you guys could pray for it (me? *grammar*) that would be AWESOME!

Here goes:

So, I have a lot of friends who aren’t Christian and such (my oikos, as my church’s lead pastor calls it) and I’d like to invite them to church on Easter because Easter and Christmas are like the biggest church services of the entire year. (At least, in my opinion.) The only problem is, neither of their families (the two that I’m planning on inviting) are Christian either, (atheist, I think) and it would be kind of hard to convince them to go. But, you know, if you pray to God, He answers in the best ways so if you guys could pray for them and their families to go to my church that would be AWESOME! Because, you know, our entire calling is to bring others to Christ, soo….

Wow. That sounded kinda like a sermon or something. *grins sheepishly*

Do you need their names? I can add them if the answer is yes.

So, could you guys pray for me, my two non-Christian friends, and their families?

Thanks so much!

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
                  ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

WarrenLuther04
                  @warrenluther04

@notawriter

(Sorry! As I said, I haven’t been on lately, unfortunately. There’s this horrible thing from the depths of Mordor called “schoolwork…” *shreds homework by accident* *stares at homework* *looks back at the Kingdom of Pen*)

Joy
                    @dekreel
                      • Total Posts: 2304

@warrenluther04  What a huge step! Praying!

You can pronounce it however you want.

WarrenLuther04
                      @warrenluther04

@dekreel Yep! Thank you so much!

Jenna Terese
                        @jenwriter17
                          • Total Posts: 2522

@warrenluther04 I will definitely be praying, for both your friends and you as you’re taking this step to reach out to them! That’s awesome that you want to invite those friends to your church 🙂

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                          www.jennaterese.com

The fledgling Artist
                          @notawriter
                            • Total Posts: 328

@warrenluther04 Don’t worry about it 😉 And ill be praying too.

and I was so confused

Rochellaine
                            @rochellaine
                              • Total Posts: 3322

@warrenluther04 I’m praying!  Let us know how it works out!

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

WarrenLuther04
                              @warrenluther04

@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @notawriter Thank you guys so much! :’) (Wait. Will that actually turn into an emoji? *confuzzled*) You guys are so awesome! 🙂 😀

But yeah, it is a big step. Thank you so much for your prayers!

Daeus
                                @daeus
                                  • Total Posts: 4238

Hi friends,

I wanted to ask for prayer because I’m kinda going through some depression at the moment. It’s not like I ever feel this deep despair or anything, but I have this constant sinking feeling that’s just enough to distract me. And it does distract me. I’m constantly evaluating myself in every area and some of it’s good, like when I worry about my writer platform sometimes it drives me to plan out more ideas, but generally it’s unproductive worrying.

I’m starting to realize that it’s impeeding my writing too. I can’t ever totally concentrate on my writing because I’m constantly distracted with my personal thoughts. Honestly, I could probably be writing twice as much as I currently do, which would be huge.

It’s starting to become a vicious cycle.

Of course, when I stop to think about how big God is, when I ask for his strength, when I give up on my worries, it goes away. But then I pick the burden right up again. Like, there’s a five-minute delay. 😛

I’m not really sure how to diagnose my problem, but I’d just appreciate prayer for, well, mercy. I feel pretty beat up.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 843 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >