@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Catwing replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Welcome to the Kingdom! What’s your WIP (work in progress)?
I’m working on Firebird. It’s about some Roman-ish natives on an island. A plane crashes and they think it’s a firebird. They think the missonaries are firepeople. lots of confusion. 😛
There’s a volcano and another tribe. 😀 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal *steadfastly refuses to read the book* Come on, I’m not forcefully commanding you to read historical fiction, am I? 😀 (And by the way, @sam-kowal is doing a great job with his descriptions.)
I was thinking of it as the speaker had captured/arrested the innocent one for something which he was accused of, but didn’t do. The ca…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong started the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, guys!
So…the title basically says it all. One of my two POV characters is a boy. I am a girl. Hence, the question.
Guy writers. Tell me how your brains work, please. Or just some tips. Or examples of what NOT to do. Like, if you read a book by a girl author with a boy POV and they failed miserably, how did they do it?
Also, just for…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Sounds interesting.
I just finished a poem I was working on and will now continue the western, per request. 😀
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’ll go with the Victor story, if you don’t mind. The other one is getting a little bit too epic for me. 😉
@dragon-snapper Here we go….Graenw smiled maliciously, although Victor wasn’t quite sure how the creature’s face managed the expression. “I want you to destroy AAAAALLLLLL THE HUUUMMMMMAAAAANNNNSSS!” He screeched. Victor…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Maybe you would be annoying. But maybe you wouldn’t.
@jessi-Rae That’s why I would like to think she would do it. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Voice is my main instrument. (It really is, because I do take voice lessons and sing both regular songs and opera. 🙂 ) But I also play a little on the piano, violin, and harp. I sing constantly too! It’s kind of impossible for me not to sing. Believe me, I’ve tried. 😀
What styles of music do you like?
-
Catwing replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I moved last year. Stayed in the same state though. We just got more snow. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Oh, and I realize that it’s going to be your story, so don’t feel like you have to do exactly what my original idea was. That was just a prompt, and I won’t mind if you decide you need to change things to fit your own style. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Ohhh, I see. 😀 Thanks!!! But now prepare for multiple questions on the progress of the story…unless you decide not to write it! 🙂 😀 (I’m a very impatient person.)
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-Rae I would like to think Kay did it. Because she would fake his death. And put him in a nice house until it was safe later. she’s good at that. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Maybe. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong He isn’t acually Nobody. Just a random narrator. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young *waves hands* I’m here!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal That was an, um, interesting poem? 😀 Thanks for the summary; it is very kind of you to do that instead of forcefully commanding me to read the book like Ethryndal was trying to do… 🙂 😀
Innocence does not vindicate you.
I actually LOVE that! It should be used in a story. The villain could say it, couldn’t he? It’…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY NOOOOOO! *hides in bunker with notebook*
No, honestly, I actually screamed. My mom freaked out. I had to explain, “No, I’m fine, just…remember those books me and Emmy read where we kept screaming every five seconds? Someone on KP just mentioned the freaky Nobody dude that wanted to start a…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine sorry. I don’t know how he got here though. XP (I had him die because he is the mentor character)
@dragon-snapper Thank you. You should watch what you accidentally call yourself.
Precious moments.
Muh, ha, ha! ;3
@ethryndal I didn’t, some character probably did. It wasn’t me though. You will have to wait until the next…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Great. 🙂 But…you didn’t say whether you’d let me read it. Or do you not like other people reading your stuff?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj *stares in shock* You captured her perfectly! Thank you, thank you, thank you! 🙂
- Load More
