@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Praying for your family.
Why do you think they have rules like that? -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 *beams*
I’m a black Cheshire Catwing. I’m not true black, I’m black tabby, but you can’t tell unless you look closely (eg. Forehead, tail, underbelly. sometimes it looks tabby-ish. My cat is like this. :3 If you look at the individual hairs they are half black, half white. And strangely my feathers are pitch black. Normally tabbys…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I didn’t, I didn’t!!!! Those were name suggestions for his books! *raises hands in alarm while backing away slowly* I promise I won’t tell anyone else the names of my books before you. You will be the absolute first person notified when my website is published!
😀 😀 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, wait a second…did you tell @sam-kowal the name of your books???
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh I forgot: Yes, I think it’s comparatively easy to get a book on Amazon, though my brother actually put up those two as ebooks since I was only fourteen at the time and knew nothing about technology. I’ve just been lazy recently and haven’t done the rest of my books. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, probably, since I’m slacking off with speech and writing my kinda sorta fantasy novel
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m back! 🙂 It’s eight o’clock where I live, but not where you live. 😀 Will I still see you tonight as well?
@sam-kowal Those particular ones are in a contemporary children’s adventure series. I also have a science fiction novel (which can also fit into the genre of historical, since it’s time travel,) but I’m much happier with the ki…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, you need to write more…I just spent about 15ish minutes reading through the adventures for the first time…I need more.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, you writing? because everyone has left me all alone…well, I left first, but I did return
-
Catwing replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira The people are jus the level of the Romans. And I based the culture after them some what.
The missonaries are nice. XP
Vanessa is more art and creative brained (is that left or right?). She wanted to go to the island, but misses her friends, home, and what she had to leave behind.
Mark (her younger brother) is more sporty. Didn’t…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Kay says, “I’ll keep my memories thank you very much. I don’t want to lose them. Want to go jump off something? Like the Eiffel Tower? That’s a great memory.” She’s pretty cool without powers. 😀
@skredder Kay would dress as someone else. that’s basically what she does. Pretends to be someone else. Speeches… She would rather…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, this is a regular occurrence for your characters??? we must start a protest for them. Here it is, Character’s Names and Lives March.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I’m back for about 40 minutes if you’re still around
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @ariell-ashira @bekreations *thunder crashes* *lightning flashes* *lights turn off* *flys in silloetted through window* *wings sweep behind me like a black cape* *sits regally on the table* *lights flicker on* *speaks in ominous voice* I have come to collect the peace offering for messing up my character’s name. *grabs basket* Thank you.…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking I can imagine if your tiger thinks he’s smaller he might try and sit in your lap. That could be bad… 😛
@warrenluther04 I got it right! (Well it’s true. :3 ) I’ve heard that dogs also can smell emotions. But cats are more agile. Fence, no problem. Fall, on my feet. Being chased, up a tree. 😀 -
Catwing replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Thank you.
@rochellaine He is perfectly fine on the next page. Just a bit wrapped up. 🙂 So he wasn’t injured.
It’s not like I injured him or anything… He just fell. (I watched Roadrunner and Speedy Gonzales. So it was meant in the best sense. 😛 )
What about them?
@jenwriter17 Thankie! :3
@dekreel *nods* Yes, she did. When I was human. XP XD -
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Thank you!
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone,
I thought I’d better let you know that with the help of @dekreel I dreamed up a dear little boy named Bobert last night. So if I mention him, you’ll know of whom I am speaking. 😀
I don’t know much about him yet, since I just met him yesterday, but he’s a little boy of uncertain age who is very friendly and lovable but a little…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, iwannajoin iwannajoin iwannajoin iwannajoin. do you need anyone else?
if so…
species: Centaur
was raised in a herd in captivity until she and her brother escaped and became bandits.
Black hair and tail, green and blue eyes, horse part of the body is arabian and grey.
quick to pick a fight, loyal, distrustful, m…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, tell Bobert that I’m working with kids. maybe that’ll help him get over his hatred.
I’m in mountain time. and should be back around 8
- Load More

Well, Bobert might be afraid of Stan… but then again, he might not be. Stan is an awfully small dragon.
😀 I think Stan is kinda excited at the prospect of another Kingdom Pen sidekick
Bobert is actually very excited about Stan, because he loves dragons, but is intimidated by the huge awesomeness of ones like Dragon Snapper.
*Stan bounds over happily*
Hello Bobert! *hands him feathers*
I’m a very nice Catwing. I’m like a cat with wings. *spreads out wings* I can fly. *grins*
*Bobert throws feathers in the air and giggles*
Thanks for that Catwing! He likes you already! 😀
Yay! *purrs*
hehe, Bobert. that’s cute 😉 greetings to Bobert!
@rochellaine You know something? For what it’s worth, it’s really ironic that YOU out of all people have an imaginary friend. I think you’re warming up to this place! 😉
My dear friend Dekreel, I would advise you to be careful in the making of such remarks. They often result in the disappearing of their speakers.
Bobert is not a fantastical creature of the type you call yourself. He is a normal, sweet little boy. Comparing any of the strange creatures and things running around in this kingdom with him seems…[Read more]
*shakes Bobert’s hand* Love your name. 🙂 🙂
*Bobert giggles* Did you know he kind of named himself? You see, his name was originally Robert, and his nickname was Bob, but when he tried to talk about himself he’d always mix them up and say Bobert!
Ha! That is such a little-kid-thing to do. Uh, no offense, Bobert.