A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen

• This topic has 204 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Joy.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    SeekJustice
    @seekjustice
      • Total Posts: 3365

@warrenluther04

Well, my signature basically says it all. I’m a human girl who can make origami creations come to life, I have an army of origami cranes that do my bidding and somewhere along the way I picked up a sabre from Babylon. I wander the land, defending the honour of my favourite characters and performing highland dances. Blue eyes, brown hair, mysterious green and gold cloak.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Sam Kowal
      @sam-kowal
        • Total Posts: 635

@warrenluthor04 Stan is a lil’ dragon. He’s a little dragon about the size of a table or a large chair, and he unfortunately hasn’t learned to breathe fire yet. He’s also orange-yellow

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
        Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Catwing
        @catwing
          • Total Posts: 2557

@warrenluther04 *beams*
          I’m a black Cheshire Catwing. I’m not true black, I’m black tabby, but you can’t tell unless you look closely (eg. Forehead, tail, underbelly. sometimes it looks tabby-ish. My cat is like this. :3 If you look at the individual hairs they are half black, half white. And strangely my feathers are pitch black. Normally tabbys have tabby wings. You can ignore this tabby rant, and just describe me as black since that is what I look like. Unless my fur is messed up. Which I will promptly fix.

I have golden eyes and an unreadable face. Unless you are skilled in reading cat body language.

I’m scheming but not evil.

Catwings, the felines who don’t get stuck in trees.

Catwing wing spans are anywhere from 2-5 feet. Mine is actually about 4. Which is still pretty big. (there is a bird that’s wingspan is 6 feet it is big.) Most house cats are about 2 feet long counting their tail.

Weirdest thing I’ve seen is still the tortoise on a leash.

I like dogs. I do not like snakes! Spiders are for snacking.

Also I don’t eat cute things. I would chase a squirrel or bird though if I caught I would release it.

I’m like a cat… That can fly.

Felines discovered gravity.

Catwing legends say we have 10 lives.

As a Cheshire Catwing I can vanish if I please. Though to vanish I must grin, but if I grin that doesn’t mean I vanish.

Any questions? *grins*

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Rochellaine
          @rochellaine
            • Total Posts: 3322

@catwing The wingspan of an albatross can get to eleven and a half feet. 😀  That’s really big.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Catwing
            @catwing

@rochellaine True. But they fly most of their lives over the ocean.
              I don’t know why I said my wingspan is big… *shrug* My mind was wandering.

Rochellaine
              @rochellaine
                • Total Posts: 3322

@catwing

True. But they fly most of their lives over the ocean.

I’m a little confused at how that has to do with whether they’re big or not? 🙂

Oh, you’re big enough.  Your wingspan is almost as long as I am tall!  (I’m a little less than five feet, but not sure exactly how much.)

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Catwing
                @catwing

@rochellaine I think it would help them glide longer. More area to hold the air and push it down. Bigger lift and thrust. Less wing beats needed, less energy used.
                  That what it seems like. :3

Catwing
                  @catwing

@warrenluther04 Here’s the full picture…

Catwing
                    @catwing

*facepalm* @warrenluther04 I exagrated the wings, a good bit. This is an old picture. I had too much fun drawing them. But it gives you an idea what I look like.
                      I should probably draw another one.
                      And this is a Potato-squash that I will sometimes mention.

And this is the head of the Grand Glaring Clowder Catwing Council [aka the Catwing Council or the Grand Clowder], Grosvenor. (A group of cats is called a glaring or Clowder) This is more accurate.

Jenna Terese
                      @jenwriter17
                        • Total Posts: 2522

@warrenluther04 mmmmmmmm I think native american, just cuz i’m really lovin’ that kind of stuff right now 🙂

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                        www.jennaterese.com

Ingrid
                        @ingridrd
                          • Total Posts: 830

@warrenluth04  My character: short-tempered, sarcastic, and somewhat rash when it comes to decision-making.

Oh and when I’m not in wolf-form, I have caramel hair, stormy gray eyes, and I wear combat boots, an olive jacket and jeans.  😉

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Ingrid
                          @ingridrd
                            • Total Posts: 830

Wow, I really messed up your tag.  Sorry about that!  @warrenluther04

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

MNValentine
                            @mnvalentine
                              • Total Posts: 123

@warrenluther04 Ooh, fun… I’m afraid I haven’t really concocted a full character yet 🙂 But I’m a talking squirrel with reddish fur, with a liking for food and shiny things and I’m easily distracted. You don’t have to make me a major character 😀

Silence! Silence everyone, for the king's speech!

WarrenLuther04
                              @warrenluther04
                                • Total Posts: 270

@dekreel, I have my character landing on a beach. Would that beach be where the Hope River goes into the ocean? Thanks!

@filewriterbase13x
                                Thanks! You now have a pet Griffin. What should his/her name be? (Please specify gender, by the way. Thanks!)

@alia
                                You’re in! Cool powers by the way! 😀

@that_writer_girl_99
                                Okay. Would you like any specific powers?

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
                                ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

WarrenLuther04
                                @warrenluther04
                                  • Total Posts: 270

@seekjustice Thanks! You’re in!

@sam-kowal
                                  Okay. Now, would you be with Stan? If so, what are your personality and traits?

@catwing
                                  A Cheshire Catwing. Thanks!

@rochellaine
                                  Would you like to be a character? Like your character in @dekreel’s KPA?

@catwing

And this is the head of the Grand Glaring Clowder Catwing Council [aka the Catwing Council or the Grand Clowder], Grosvenor. (A group of cats is called a glaring or Clowder) This is more accurate.

Can I add in the head of the Grand Glaring Clowder Catwing Council? Also, can I abbreviate the council as the Grand GCCC or the GGCCC? Thanks!

@jenwriter17
                                  Character notes updated! Thanks!

@ingridrd
                                  Thanks!

@mnvalentine
                                  That’s okay. 🙂 Thanks! 😀 Oh, and you’ll probably be a major character…remember, I’m a dog. *grins a dog grin* I might chase you first, but I’m sure you will eventually be my friend. 🙂 🙂 😀

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
                                  ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 205 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >