A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen

• This topic has 204 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Joy.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@warrentluther04 😛 Right. My scales are that golden color in my picture, and my eyes are this brownish color. Brown and hazel, really.

(And I have not this map of KP… though I think someone else might’ve drawn one at one point.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

WarrenLuther04
      @warrenluther04
        • Total Posts: 270

@ariel-ashira Okay. Thanks!

No problem! 😀

@dragon-snapper
        Gold, and brown-hazel eyes. Thanks! No map…thanks anyway! 😀

Sorry guys, I have to go for a bit. I’ll try to get back on as soon as I can, though!

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
        ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

Joy
        @dekreel
          • Total Posts: 2304

@warrenluther04  YES! I made a map of the Kingdom of Pen! Here you go 🙂

map

You can pronounce it however you want.

Joy
          @dekreel
            • Total Posts: 2304

Although it’s a little outdated. The castle Regnis (where Daeus is) is in Eskrey, the capital

You can pronounce it however you want.

Kaya Young
            @kaya-young
              • Total Posts: 272

@warrenluther04  Oh! Ohh! Pick Me!! *jumps up and down excitedly*

I want to be a beautiful and graceful light purple giraffe who is best friends with Stan. I can draw and paint using my long tounge and I can surprisingly Hula-Hoop dance really well.

The Kingdom has been torn asunder...
              http://www.encircledbygrace.com/

filewriter@base13x
              @filewriterbase13x
                • Total Posts: 110

@warrenluther04, Ooh. Can you please add me? I know I am new and stuff, but I thought I should at least ask. You really don’t have to if you don’t want to I just had to ask. I am a pretty shy person most of the time which causes me to miss out on a lot of fun things sometimes. At least this time, it won’t be because of my shyness.

Also, I have always wanted a golden retriever for when I grow up. Is it true that you like to chew things even when fully grown. Or is that labs?

*Scratches you behind your ears, because she can never resist the urge to pet dogs*

Currently writing the Hostanica Files with the assistance of B-bot, my PAIA (Personal AI Assistant.)

Elizabeth
                @that_writer_girl_99
                  • Total Posts: 1819

I’m game. Need to know anything specific?

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Ingrid
                  @ingridrd
                    • Total Posts: 830

@warrenluther04  Oh! Pick me!  Pick me!

I am a Shield-wolf (a species of human that can turn into a wolf at will, usually for defense).  I look like my profile picture and my name is Amber.  🙂

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Jenna Terese
                    @jenwriter17
                      • Total Posts: 2522

@warrenluther04 ooh yay more kp stories!!! I’d love to be a character!!!!!! 😀

you can either portray me as a steampunk horse:

or the native american horse 🙂 :

(though @dekreel would probably want me to be a steampunk horse 😛 )

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                      www.jennaterese.com

The fledgling Artist
                      @notawriter
                        • Total Posts: 328

@warrenluther04  *Inhales forever* YAYYY! MORE KP LIT!!!! 😀 Please tag me when you post it! I love KP lit! *Smiles her crazy cat lady grin*

and I was so confused

WarrenLuther04
                        @warrenluther04

@dekreel Thanks! 😀

@kaya-young
                          Of course you can be in! A purple giraffe who can Hula-Hoop…interesting! 😀

@filewriterbase13x
                          Yes! If you don’t mind me asking, what gender are you? (Really weird question, sorry…. ;’D :’D )

Umm, I guess it depends on the individual. My dog (who my character is based on and who my profile picture is) doesn’t chew on anything except her toys, but I suppose there are goldens who chew up stuff.

*pants happily because he loves being scratched behind his ears*

@that-writer-girl-99 Does that mean you want to be a character??? *wags tail excitedly* Umm, any specific character you want to be? (i.e. human, humanoid, dragon, etc.) Personality? Special traits?

@ingridrd
                          A Shield-wolf named Amber. Thanks! What’s your personality? (These help me with formulating characters.)

@jenwriter17
                          Yay! Would you prefer the steampunk or the native american? 🙂

@notawriter
                          *watches inhalation curiously* Yay! 😀 I will be sure to tag you! *wags tail*

Oh, @dekreel , I was wondering if there were different species of Chasm Beasts? I know that there’s the bipedal glowing eyed cat tailed wolf, but are there any others? If so, what’s the bipedal glowing eyed cat tailed wolf kind called? 🙂 Thanks!

WarrenLuther04
                          @warrenluther04

@that_writer_girl_99

filewriter@base13x
                            @filewriterbase13x
                              • Total Posts: 110

@warrenluther04, thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so excited about this. Haha. That’s fine. It’s better then guessing and getting it wrong. That would be weird. I am a girl. 😃

As for personality, let’s see… OK, I wear black boots and Base 13x training clothes all the time. My job as a File Writer means, I always have a notebook and pen at hand to write anything interesting that happens. I have to be secretive about my job, but apart from that I am mostly open. I may have a slight dog obsession, but not in a creepy way. I am fascinated with the dragons of the Kingdom of Pen, yet not to eager to fly on one. And if you were to make me have a pet, a baby Griffin would be great.

OK, that’s enough, right? It should be. Thank you so much for letting me be in your story. I can’t wait. Any story with Golden Retrievers, dragons, and cat tailed wolves has to be awesome.

Currently writing the Hostanica Files with the assistance of B-bot, my PAIA (Personal AI Assistant.)

Alia
                              @alia
                                • Total Posts: 1253

@warrenluther04, iwannajoin iwannajoin  iwannajoin  iwannajoin. do you need anyone else?

if so…

species: Centaur
                                was raised in a herd in captivity until she and her brother escaped and became bandits.
                                Black hair and tail, green and blue eyes, horse part of the body is arabian and grey.
                                quick to pick a fight, loyal, distrustful, musical
                                powers: she can talk to you inside your head, Galadriel style.
                                she can fight with both sword and bow&arrows, but prefers knives

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Alia.

WIP - Decisions
                                Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Elizabeth
                                @that_writer_girl_99
                                  • Total Posts: 1819

Oh, I’m a superhero. Take that as you will.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 205 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >