@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo Thank you!!
Well, you won’t be in this one, but I am hoping to write other holiday-themed stories, so I shall fit you in there somewhere 😉
*peers at giant list of characters* Whew, I have a lot to do…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That would be cool story! Especially the MC’s character arc. Yep, I changed my profile picture! This was my very first profile pic. *sniffles* Ah, the memories…
@seekjustice Yeah! That prompt was on Go Teen Writers, right? I love that place!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel RAH RAH RAH!!! 😂
@Dragon-snapper Here’s a cup of water, dear. Try to calm your nerves.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal @dragon-snapper *beams* GIF WAR!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae Thank you! Yes, I try to include everyone at least once 😉
Yes! Ben made a website called The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature which contains all (or at least most) Kapeefer literature ever written 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira HELLO! 😀  Wait… does this mean I have a fan?! *blinks* *stares into deep space struggling to take it in…*
Thank you very much! I’m a little bit of a techie, so naturally I thought your signature was pretty awesome 😉
MBTI is a personality type. It’s very popular here. If you’d like, you can take the test here! 😉 I am an…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I suppose. And it’s certainly humorous when it does happen! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae I don’t know… they kind of just… happen though.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Is there a thread specifically for GIF wars? ‘Cause if not, you should totally make one.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Apologies for hijacking your thread.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Another GIF war.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Awesome story, as usual. 😁 But the poor Wiser… 😢 You’ve got to bring him back!
Also, can you write me in? A slightly crazy, very random, shapeshifting writer pursuing world domination will do. XD
And @ethryndal and @dragon-snapper… You two! 🤣
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*misses you more* @ethryndal
I’m working on a character analysis thing for my WIP, but I’ve nowhere to put it…should I make a topic for it on here?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal No. I wasn’t. That’s not…

-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I took a picture of it.

-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
OKAY GUYS, I NEED EVERYONE TO WITNESS AND TAKE NOTE OF THIS:
DRAGON SNAPPER JUT CALLED HERSELF A CHICKEN.
DO WE GOT THAT? IS THIS RECORDED? SHOULD I TAKE A PICTURE OF IT, JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE?
- Load More


