@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, obviously she doesn’t appreciate the best things in life.
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Of course Stan is a real dragon! How could she…?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, please don’t say the word Spanish in my presence…I got a horrible grade on my last test, and am still freaking out…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ve seen you around the forums a bit, but I neglected to say hi and introduce myself!
I’m SeekJustice, I’m 17 and I really like you’re name. It’s really pretty! I guess you’ve been asked all the questions…and I can’t think of anymore right now. 😀
WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF PEN. -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Ugh, I know that feeling. At least your schoolwork probably doesn’t have to be in Spanish. 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, she’s nine, she likes being ornery. She even said Stan isn’t a real dragon…
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia A MOUSE?!! 0.0
*doesn’t know whether to laugh or to fume*
… Well I guess I look a little like a mouse. But I’m not 😛
That’s funny, some other Kapeefer’s sibling actually thought the same thing… 0.o
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, if only… :'(
oh, and my sister just said that you are a mouse…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, my nine year old little sister just informed me that you don’t really have a dragon. please help me prove her wrong
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, @dekreel, I’ll be writing for a bit. though its not school for me.
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I just realized that Akira’s name was originally Akila…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Sam-Kowal This discussion has, in part, actually fueled some interesting thought-processes that helped me figure most of my villain out. Which is… nice. To say the least. 😂
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep! I taught myself, and I’ve been playing it for my church youth group when we worship together. I enjoy it!
It’s quite fun! Now I wish I could teach you… If your dad won’t XD
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x, welcome to the bestiest place anywhere and everywhere.
Do you know your Meyers Brigg personality type? I love Tolkien and Lewis. And TobyMac is a family favorite.
@dekreel, I didn’t know you play the cajon. My dad plays it, and I’ve been trying to get him to teach me. (oh wait, I feel like I have said this before on a…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, Ooh. Can you please add me? I know I am new and stuff, but I thought I should at least ask. You really don’t have to if you don’t want to I just had to ask. I am a pretty shy person most of the time which causes me to miss out on a lot of fun things sometimes. At least this time, it won’t be because of my shyness.
Also, I have…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Hah, maybe it can be extra credit. 🙂
Hi! How are you and Stan doing?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @sleepwalkingmk @sam-kowal @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @anyone
I’m here! Writing a couple school essays. 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
okay, would Decisions be a title that y’all would look more into?
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
(story so far)
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Although it’s a little outdated. The castle Regnis (where Daeus is) is in Eskrey, the capital
- Load More
