@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, and I’m doing Romans 5:1-5 and talking about hope! Using books, of course, as illustrations.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
It’s annoying, but kind of funny at the same time. I’d just remarked to my little sister a little while before hand that the most romantic meetcute I could think of would be a girl getting her notes blown away and then gallantly collected by a gentleman. whereupon she would be so grateful she would fall in love…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry!! I’m praying for you.
What’s the topic? (Only answer if you feel like you have time… 😉 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Well, you remember how I’m doing a talk for my youth group tonight? Well, I had two handwritten copies of my notes and I was copying it out so that I could actually read it (because my handwriting is super terrible). Unfortunately, with the exception of notes numbers 1 and 2, the rest have blown away upon the autumn winds.
Which…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh my! Yes, I’m around. 🙂 What do you need to be encouraged about?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Are you around yet?? I’m in need of emotional encouragement.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@celticcailin My email is imexinart@gmail.com and be sure to let me know who you are in the subject line.  You might send it to a few other people, though, cause I am not sure I will be much help. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Have you seen the Character Search Corner that Dekreel made? It’s got a very extensive list of KP characters which should help you with writing any KP fiction.
Here’s the link in case you haven’t seen it yet.
-
filewriter@base13x started the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Um, no. I don’t think we’ve lost our minds. We’re just writers. It’s not like we’re crazy, right?
Haha, anyways.
What this is really about is… *clears throat* I. Am. Going to… Write… AstoryofKingdomPen!!!
I am way to excited about this, but, yes, I am going to write a KPA, because we are so in need of another one. 😉 I know that I am new…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing, WHAT! I HAVE STILL NOT REPLIED TO THIS!?! Sorry, I thing everything is fine as far as B-bot and my characters go. No, not fiercer. It’s perfect!
He’s like. “Evil? searching definition… processing data… definition is-
Dog! Dog is a friend. Silent processing… reaction to friendship…” and he waves. XD
Sorry, was I not supposed…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@skye I apologize for pelting you with questions without answering them for me too. 🙂 I am fifteen and we live in Missouri even though we are moving.  What book are you writing, and what is your main character’s name?  My book I am working on (the most prominent one anyway) is called “Mahinia”, and the main character is a girl named Mahinia.  …[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@skye Neat!  I like drawing horses and people too.  Your profile picture is cute. 🙂  Where do you live?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Character Development Methods in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@aratrea Where can I find that sheet on Story Embers?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Critique for my Kinda Sorta Fantasy Novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Wonderful!!!  😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah, no worries! Those things can be annoying!
Okay, that is the coolest idea I’ve heard in forever. I think you should write it if you want to! The thing about Robin Hood is that there are a lot of Robin Hood books but not so many retellings, as in making a purposeful (and shocking!) twist to the story. I can only think of one R…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Outlining – Love It or Hate It? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@waterlily, I have a very interesting style of either I completely plan out the book, or just have a vague idea and go with the flow. there is no in between for me until I have gotten father into it.
I have found it easiest to not outline in the beginning, but as the story progresses to jot down your ideas. But that might just be me
-
Alia replied to the topic Critique for my Kinda Sorta Fantasy Novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, my plan is to have it done by June. So be on the lookout then for a way to read it then
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@celticcailin Hi there! I don’t think we’ve met. *shakes your hand heartily* I don’t write songs, but I do get very into critiquing the ones I listen to. 😛 So, if you want a full rant about what I’ve noticed, I’d be happy to oblige! But I need to go right now, talk to you later!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Character Development Methods in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@gh24682468999 Also, having your MC’s personality different than your sidekicks personality can be more interesting and realistic than if they are the same. Â I guess, all of your characters will be different while always having a little of you in them too.
- Load More
