-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
I didn’t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat
ooops XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Are any of you guys on instagram?? if so you should let me know so I can follow you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months ago
I’m not gonna make the youtube one because it’s too much work hahaha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @esther-c
Umm guys I need some help.
I think my story has outgrown all the powers and stuff. it just makes it complicated!!
The more I read books nowadays there are a LOT of books out there similar to mine. Like, there are all the rich people with powers, and they have control over the people who don’t have powers.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 2 months, 1 week ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @grcr @others who remember my book
GUYSSSS
I found a song that is like the theme song of my Andromeda book
It’s called Commodity by Remedy Drive!! It fits sooo well
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months, 1 week ago
Guys I have failed XD
I fell off the face of the earth again!! I will post the links either today or tomorrow for sure hahaha I’m so sorry for the delay!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
sup dawgs
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 months, 1 week ago
yo yo yo I’m alive hehe
-
Hi!!!!!
-
hI!!!
-
I’m so late for this but anyway…. HOIIIII! How are youuu?
-
Hey! I’m doing pretty good. I’m a month into senior year!!! AHH!
how have you been?-
AHHHG that is crazyyy! How is that going so far?
I’ve just entered my junior year. I suppose I’m still considered a wee lass in these parts hehehe. But I am good thanks! It’s a little known fact here but I actually moved from Florida last year, and I’m a tad farther north now. That has been fun.
-
-
-
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 6 months ago
Thank you!!!
I like it because it makes sense–they don’t want a child ruling their country and it’s something that I haven’t seen a lot of fantasy books incorporate.
I’m still fleshing out how Wadsat connects to all of it. I’m thinking that maybe some Paynes are so poor that they have to sell themselves into slavery to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 6 months ago
Also to clarify, I’m working on figuring out wars for Outcry (my main book with Sef and Lilitu and all them). What I just posted was for that book and NOT a new one. Sorry if that was confusing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 6 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 6 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 6 months ago
Okay, so I have some new ideas.
First I’m going to tell you about each government and political settings and then explain what my ideas are.
Andromeda
They’re set up similar to an oligarchy, like each race (Azer, Aquino, Estrello, and Pitt) send representatives to Lir and they meet to discuss rules. Often, the representatives’…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 6 months, 4 weeks ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 6 months, 4 weeks ago
I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A!!! it’s my favorite thing ever!!
That sounds so fun!!!
Yeah, we’re about 10 hours from Lakeside. Montana is pretty big hahaha
Wow that’s crazy that you know lots of people that do YWAM! I only know one XDXD and that’s because she’s my cousin…most people in the area don’t even know what that is hahaha and we…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
That’s cool! What specifically do you do in food service? And that’s probably a good idea to stay with your family. I understand wanting to be close to them, especially because you were gone a while, and like you said, your brother’s graduating soon!
I’m on the other side of the state–I live in Eastern Montana and Lakeside is on…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
Wow that’s really cool! So is working in food service your only job? And do you live by yourself or with your family still?
And that’s a really great idea… I love how you’re just chilling haha…it sounds like you’re dealing with a lot less stress than the other adults I know.
ooof, learning boundaries can be so hard! But i’m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
@traiblazer
Hi sorry I also dropped off the face of the earth that is KP for a hot minute! I’m FINALLY gonna respond to you lolThat’s so cool! Do you think you’ll do missions full time, or was it more of just a good experience that taught you a lot? Do you know what you want to do now that you’re home?
What was one of the impactful things…[Read more]
- Load More

