-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy and lexi Who’s your favorite character from Little Women?
@writerlexi1216 Cool!!!! Yes, you need to get it out again!!🙂 You’re welcome!!! *high-fives you back* Haha, yeah, there’s a lot of them. That’s why I had to give the years the movie came out to clarify which one I was talking about.😉
@joy-caroline Of course we don’t mind, girl! :)…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!! Yeah, it was for school when I was around that age… I think I still have the book somewhere in my room! I need to dig it out again 🙂 Oooh, I’ll have to watch them!! Thank you for recommending them!! *high-fives* I looked them up and saw there were a lot of them!!
Of course not!! 🙂 I didn’t know KP had…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
This is a great idea!! Unfortunately, since I’m beginning NaNoWriMo in April, however, I’m afraid I won’t be able to participate in this. But good luck to all who do! 🙂 Thanks for the tag!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Abigail and I were just sharing info about our characters : ) There’s no specific questions. Yes, I know! Talking about characters is so fun, isn’t it? I’m not strict when it comes to POV charries–one character gets a chapter, one character gets two chapters, et cetera…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for taking the time through that… lengthy post XD And thank you very much! It makes me sooooo happy (and made me grin) to know you find my beloved characters interesting! I think a lot about backstory in characters and use that to sculpt who they are now. And thank you—I heavily emphasize Caira and Deek’s relationship and h…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, THANKS!!!!! It wasn’t the first thing I wrote because most of my first things were done by hand (and I’ve even lost a lot of them) so I actually wrote it a year ago. So…um…if you want I’ll email you the answer to your question, ’cause I’d rather not say it here. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alright, thanks for letting me know! 😀
I’ll also tag one more person: @scoutfinch180
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, girl, your fangirling just means SOO MUCH to me!!!!!!!!! Every writer needs to be reminded that they’re story IS good!!!!! So, please don’t apologize, I LOOOOVE reading your fangirling comments!!!!!! They’re literally THE BEST!!!!!! <333 THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!! I’m SO happy that you’re interested!!!!!! YAAY!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
no idea how it went through twice. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
you’re welcome!! That’s totally okay!!!!!! Oh, yea, it totally is, I just don’t remember to check the KP forum like I used to. Life’s been crazy. It’s entirely up to you!!!!!!! <33 If you wanna, I don’t mind being tagged, but if not, I’ll just make a note to check KP!!! Also, I just ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE the new quote you shared!!!!!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
you’re welcome!! That’s totally okay!!!!!! Oh, yea, it totally is, I just don’t remember to check the KP forum like I used to. Life’s been crazy. It’s entirely up to you!!!!!!! <33 If you wanna, I don’t mind being tagged, but if not, I’ll just make a note to check KP!!! Also, I just ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE the new quote you shared!!!!!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Haha, you’re welcome!!! I get tags wrong all the time, soooo
-
Kads replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m I really like that one! (And the Jack London quote is totally me)
Okay, a slight ‘writer insanity’ quote moment I had the other day. Hope it’s ok if I share my own weird quote! XD It’ll take form in a conversation I had with my friend. These exact words were said.
Friend: You can’t kill (insert charrie) at the end of the series,…[Read more]
-
Kads started the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hello, everyone!
For those of you who follow my blog, you might know what this is. 😉 However, if you don’t, I’ll explain it!
So, I am daring all of you to do a writing challenge with me. I’m daring y’all to write 1,000 words or more every day – yes, you read that right – for a week.
This is easier than it sounds. You can work on one of your…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy-caroline Haha, thank you!!😄 Lol, don’t let it hurt you, though. Our younger writings is something to cherish.🙂❤️
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course you can join us, girl!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you!!!! 🙂 I love your username too!!!!! I agree, it was well-written!! Eight or nine?!?!😮 Girl, that is IMPRESSIVE!!! I don’t think I could’ve read Little Women at that age. It would’ve been too thick for me.😂 Ooh, yes, you should re-read it again!! YES!!! The movies are amazing!!!!! I’ve only seen the 1994 movie and the…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Great!! Warning: this may end up being a looong post, so sorry 🙂 As far as deepest fears…
Caira’s deepest fear is being alone. After she loses her entire family (other than Deek), she feels like she’s blindly beginning this new life completely on her own, without her parents or family to help her, and she feels bound by fear. Eve…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j This is a really cool idea!!!!! Here’s a picture of the first novel I ever attempted to write (it basically had some of the characters from The Suite Life on Deck😂):

-
Katherine replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nanisnook You’re not the only one. I create stories in my head all the time and add on to them until they’re finished!
- Load More
