Writing Routine

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    ella
    @nova21
      • Total Posts: 604

That’s so funny that this turned into a sibling conversation (which i’m completely fine with, haha)!

I have three other siblings: boy, me, girl, boy.  My oldest brother is 18 and off to college later this year… 😢  I feel like recently he’s been super inspiring to me (getting me into sports, music, etc) and it’s gonna be so sad when he leaves!!  but he’s sooo ready, haha!  My younger sister is my alpha-reader, harsh editor (😜), and BFF.  My baby brother (jk, he’d hate me if he knew I said that) does American Ninja Warrior (junior league or whatever) and is…a handful. 😆  But we have fun.

So yeah, that’s my crazy, fun family and it’s so cool hearing about everyone else’s!  (I can relate to A LOT of y’all, haha!)

what we do in life echoes in eternity
      -gladiator, 2000

Linyang Zhang
      @devastate-lasting
        • Total Posts: 1700

@gracie-j Of course!

@joy-caroline Nice…I have no idea how I look from my sister’s perspective…

@issawriter7
        XD Imagine that. But I do have many second cousins which I don’t see often. Since they’re in another hemisphere.

@nova21
        (Lol my younger sister is also my alpha reader/professional roaster who tears everything I write apart XD) I don’t know what the house is gonna be like after I leave this year…

Man, you guys have more siblings than I do cousins.

Lately, it's been on my brain
        Would you mind letting me know
        If hours don't turn into days

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 1379

@issawriter7

That’s understandable. Kind of like those distant relatives you only see at Christmas. I don’t see any of my cousins except on holidays, and we don’t message or anything, but we always have fun when we’re together. So it’s okay if you’re not too close with some siblings, as long as the relationship’s cool. XD

My dad rarely talks to his brother and sister, since their relationship is friendly but not especially tight. But he teaches PE at my school alongside our female PE teacher, and he affectionately calls her his little sister. Their relationship cracks me up because they’re always bugging each other like siblings and he really cares for her like a brother. XD It’s so good that we have brothers and sisters in Christ.

Anonymous

@nova21

SAME! My brother is gonna be 18 soooo soon and then he’s leaving. I really am gonna miss him! Even though he’s been bugging me lately by calling me “child”… lol.

Anonymous

@gracie-j

LOL! I admit sometimes I wish I could be the jerk. But it’s all up to my brother. He’s actually awesome though.

Thanks, I can’t help but be so proud of him! He’s going to study politics. He can literally answer ANY question related to politics and American government. I’m so excited to see where his career goes, because I know it’s gonna be great. XD He’s like the Paul to my Temira. Okay, I reallllly need to stop…

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j
                • Total Posts: 1789

@joy-caroline It’s not as fun as it sounds, believe me! XD

Cool! He sounds like a fantastic older brother–and you can brag all you want! 🙂 That is SO sweet!!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Katherine
                @mkfairygirl
                  • Total Posts: 549

@nova21

Eep, I don’t have a writing routine yet.😬 Mainly, on the days I do write, I try to pray to God to inspire me and give me the words to write. This forum topic is a GREAT idea though!!!!!!! Hopefully, seeing what everyone else is doing will help me to create a routine that works for me. 🙂

@writerlexi1216
                  I love your forum signature!!!!!! It’s awesome!!!! 🙂

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
                  Fall in love with Jesus

Alexa Autorski
                  @writerlexi1216
                    • Total Posts: 1011

@mkfairygirl

Aw, thanks Katherine!!! 🙂 I really love yours as well!!! I remember reading Little Women when I was younger… it was such a good book.

Katherine
                    @mkfairygirl

@writerlexi1216 Aww, thank you so much, Lexi!!!!!<3 I thought it was fitting with my username, you know?😉 Ikr? Little Women is sooo good!!!!! So far, I’ve only read Part 1. But I’m going to start Part 2 soon. I took a pause in it to read Issabelle’s WIP. Have you seen any Little Women movies?

Fall in love with Jesus

Alexa Autorski
                      @writerlexi1216

@mkfairygirl

Of course!!! <33 Yeah, I agree!!! 😉 I love your username! Oh, I KNOW! It’s been FOREVER since I’ve read Little Women, but I remember that it was very well-written and I enjoyed it. I read it for school when I was around eight or nine… but I’d like to re-read it again. Ooh, I actually don’t think I’ve seen the Little Women movies! Are they good? 🙂

Katherine
                        @mkfairygirl

@writerlexi1216 Thank you!!!! 🙂 I love your username too!!!!! I agree, it was well-written!! Eight or nine?!?!😮 Girl, that is IMPRESSIVE!!! I don’t think I could’ve read Little Women at that age. It would’ve been too thick for me.😂 Ooh, yes, you should re-read it again!! YES!!! The movies are amazing!!!!! I’ve only seen the 1994 movie and the 2019 movie. The 2019 Little Women was SO AWESOME!!!!!! I totally recommend it!! 🙂

Fall in love with Jesus

Anonymous

@mkfairygirl @writerlexi1216

Hope you don’t mind my jumping in, but you were talking about Little Women so I sort of had to! XD Personally, I liked the 2017 miniseries best. Have either of you seen it?

Alexa Autorski
                            @writerlexi1216

@mkfairygirl

Thank you!! Yeah, it was for school when I was around that age… I think I still have the book somewhere in my room! I need to dig it out again 🙂 Oooh, I’ll have to watch them!! Thank you for recommending them!! *high-fives* I looked them up and saw there were a lot of them!!

@joy-caroline

Of course not!! 🙂 I didn’t know KP had so many Little Women fans!! No, I haven’t seen the miniseries. But thanks for telling me about it! I’ll have to check it out!

Anonymous

@writerlexi1216

No prob, you should totally watch it!

Also, love the verse on your signature. 🙂

Katherine
                                @mkfairygirl

@ joy and lexi Who’s your favorite character from Little Women?

@writerlexi1216
                                  Cool!!!! Yes, you need to get it out again!!🙂 You’re welcome!!! *high-fives you back* Haha, yeah, there’s a lot of them. That’s why I had to give the years the movie came out to clarify which one I was talking about.😉

@joy-caroline Of course we don’t mind, girl! 🙂 Awesome!!! I’ve seen the first episode, but I haven’t finished the series yet. I really enjoyed the episode I watched, so I can’t wait to watch the other episodes!!!!!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Katherine.

Fall in love with Jesus

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >