-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, great! I did start the first chapter already, and… before I go on, let me just say OH MY GOSH GRACE YOU’RE SUCH A TALENTED WRITER! I seriously love everything about it so far, and please don’t take my lack of reading as a sign I haven’t enjoyed it. My schedule is really busy, that’s all. But I can’t wait to meet him 🙂
And…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!:) I know… my characters would hate me if they knew everything I’ve put them through… *sigh* but it’s for their own good in the end!
Whoa, that backstory is so interesting!! I had no idea that’s how (yikes, a wolf sounds intense)!! And I love the idea of the trials in order to become a warrior–I can just smell the…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
@buildsbygideon Hey, that’s super cool! Yeah, I do that too lol. I’m really inclined towards other languages for some reason, I just love learning them or translating phrases, even. For a school project, I’m learning Japanese, and for a li’l mini project my mom wants me to learn how to say something (about like a paragraph of info-length) in…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 YAY!!!!! I’m so glad to hear!!!! <3333 Maybe over the course of the challenge you’ll be able to work up to 1k by the end of the week if you have the time!! <333333 I’m proud of you, girl!!!
@buildsbygideon No problem! I most certainly will! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
YES, and it’s so sweet/sad! Newton’s always worried that Caira’s ashamed of him because he feels like everyone else was, so it’s hard for him to believe that she would accept him for the way he is 🙁 He’s so adorable… XD Yeah, he does! I think it’ll be in the second/third book, though. Oh, really? Another character with a scar!…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Yay!! Good, Billy deserves to have his day made. And YES, I understand the whole ‘characters suffering’ all too well… *sigh* He sounds very interesting, though! And I can’t wait to meet him in your books! 🙂
THANK YOU for saying that! I’m very glad you like it, because I was kinda wanting to keep it but also didn’t know if I should.…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, you’re soo welcome!! THANKS!!! (Hehehe…we’re going at this again. XD) I’ve been writing since I was twelve. Well, I’ve been writing seriouslyish for that long. I actually wrote something once when I was like eight. XD I’m actually pretty new to a lot of this.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
GIRL!!!! I actually wrote 711 words today!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!! That’s two hundred higher than my goal!!!!! AWESOME!!!! How have you done so far?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Haha, well, then I guess I’ll do it!!!!!! Aww, I’m honestly SO HAPPY to hear!!!!!! THANK YOUUU!!!!! I read over your story and it was great too!!!!! Truly, for like one of the first things you wrote, you did a suuper great job!!!!!!!!! I had thought about trying it again and change a few stuff, ’cause there were some things I really…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, yeah, that totally makes sense. I’m honestly the SAME way!!!!!!! Of course, girl!!!!!!! You’re sooo AWESOME, I don’t think I could not want to. XD
YESSS!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! I’m SOOOO EXCITED!!!! I just sent it to you!!! *endless exclamation marks* *jumps up and down*
YAAY!!! I’m SOOO HAPPY!!!! Haha, you’re TOTALLY right!!!!! YES!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YESSSSS!!!! I’m honestly just SOO happy at how happy you are!!!! WOOHOOO!!! *jumps up and down* (Aww, girl, I honestly wouldn’t have thought it as rude at all!!! I’ve been actually really wanting you to read some of my stuff but was too nervous to laugh!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! YES!!!! I will be bringing ’em!!!) Aww, of course, girl!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yes, I remember Laurie!! I thought he was awesome!! Yeah, my memory can be terrible sometimes XD I also liked Amy, too!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
HI!! And YES, I got your comment in my email (mine does that so much, it’s weird)!! THANK YOU so much, and *gasps* I LOVE those quotes so much!!! (Have I mentioned that I adore the name Palladin so much? BECAUSE I DO!) By the way, you’re welcome to post the comment again so other people can see your quotes! 🙂
And thank you so…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hi, me again! I just posted a comment to you. I went to edit a spelling mistake and now my comment is gone. So, uh, I don’t know if you got the email notification or not. But if not, let me know and I’ll try to repost my comment. 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hi, Lexi!!!! I just found this forum topic and it is SO COOL!!!!!!!!!😃 I LOVED how your quotes!!!!!!!! Especially the ones with Deek (I *cough* may or may not *cough cough* can’t get enough of Deek – I just love him so much and want to fangirl over him and basically will read anything about him in a heartbeat)!!!!!!!! Annyywayyy,…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Gothic-ish Short Story Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
Like, girl, I’m just…it was…that was…I…I’m like speechless. I mean HOW, HOW??!!! THAT’S LIKE THE MOST AMAZINGEST SHORT STORY I’VE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *takes deep breaths* I mean, wow, you have soo much talent!! It was INCREDIBLE!!! The style, theme, character voice was PERFECT!!! Just epic, girl, that’s…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Haha, that’s alright. I wouldn’t have remembered either, especially since I think I have poor memory. XD No, problem!😉 If you remember a tiny bit of Laurie, just know that he’s my favorite.😁
@joy-caroline Oooh, awesome choice!!!!! Amy is an amazing character!!!!! I agree, she’s so funny!😄 True, she does have a good heart!!! My…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 HOW HAVE I MISSED THIS TOPIC BEING STARTED AHHH
Ok, I’m DEFINITELY going to be back here. 10000000% definitely. XDDD I am always prepared to fangirl over mah li’l beans.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Aw, I love them ALL so much!! 🙂 And that backstory is just so sad!! Who is your favorite charrie??
- Load More
