Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Critique Requests Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    imwritehere1920
    @imwritehere1920
      • Total Posts: 92

@issawriter7

No problem!  Good luck with your other stories!

Dream. Write. Inspire.

https://thepencilsisters.com

Ribbonash
      @ribbonash
        • Total Posts: 97

@issawriter7

YAY YAY!!!!!!!!! *gets excited* *starts jumping and down and running around the room again* I can’t wait for more of your stories then! (Honestly I’m so glad I did because I always wanted to so but was too shy to ask cause I was worried you think it was rude or something to ask to read your stories. I don’t know, I feel like I need an invitation before asking. So bring on the stories, girl!!!!!!!!! XD) Awww, I’m so glad you loved seeing my comments. That made my day. 😀 YOU’RE WELCOME! Also I totally forgot to answer your questions here! I’ll just answer them now.

~Does this opening hook you?

YESSSSSS.

~Would you continue reading?

100% I was just thinking I wanted to read more tonight but then I realised I don’t have any more to read! 🙁 (true story)

~Do you like Colin?

Yes, I did. He is a really interesting character. I really like his POV. He seems different from the normal protagonists I read about this genre (and it isn’t only because he is a male).

~Is it worded too choppy or not clear enough?

As far as I could tell from a quick read through, it wasn’t any of those things.

Issabelle Perry
        @issawriter7
          • Total Posts: 976

@ribbonash

YESSSSS!!!! I’m honestly just SOO happy at how happy you are!!!! WOOHOOO!!! *jumps up and down* (Aww, girl, I honestly wouldn’t have thought it as rude at all!!! I’ve been actually really wanting you to read some of my stuff but was too nervous to laugh!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! YES!!!! I will be bringing ’em!!!) Aww, of course, girl!!!!! Oooh, YESS!!! *gets excited*

WOOHOO!! THANK YOUUU!!! I’m SO glad!!

*gasp* that just means SOO MUCH!!!!!! Well, girl, if you’d like the third chapter I’d be MORE than happy to send it to you!!!!!!! 🙂

YAAY!!! I’m SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!! Phew, I’m glad you like how he’s different, ’cause I always knew he was but didn’t know if anyone would like that about him. THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! That’s a HUGE relief!!!! <333

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
          TeenWritersNook.com

Ribbonash
          @ribbonash

@issawriter7

😀 (Thanks goodness. It was probably the fear of rejection so I’m really careful to get that sort of invitation. Oh, really? I’m so glad you have been wanting to share with me!!!!!! I’m so honoured.)

YES PLEASE. THE THIRD CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, different is really good, believe me. No one wants to read about the tough, sarcastic females forever you know (even though I love those type of characters).

You’re welcome!! <333

Issabelle Perry
            @issawriter7
              • Total Posts: 976

@ribbonash

Oh, yeah, that totally makes sense. I’m honestly the SAME way!!!!!!! Of course, girl!!!!!!! You’re sooo AWESOME, I don’t think I could not want to. XD

YESSS!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! I’m SOOOO EXCITED!!!! I just sent it to you!!! *endless exclamation marks* *jumps up and down*

YAAY!!! I’m SOOO HAPPY!!!! Haha, you’re TOTALLY right!!!!! YES!!! I LOOOVE those type of characters to but also don’t want to always read about them!!!!! <333

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
              TeenWritersNook.com

Ribbonash
              @ribbonash

@issawriter7

Aww, thank you so much, girl!!! <3 <3 <3

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I noticed it!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll get back to you soon!!! *jumps up and down with you*

I’m glad! 🙂 Oh, awesome! They are just great characters!!!!!! I am such a sucker for them. I can’t hate them no matter how many times I read about them, though I imagine people are getting sick of them a little. But, yeah, it is refreshing to read about a different type of character!!!!!! <333

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >