Writing Routine

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Alexa Autorski
    @writerlexi1216
      • Total Posts: 1011

@joy-caroline

Thanks!! 🙂 I love yours as well!

@mkfairygirl

Hmm… that’s a hard question. I don’t remember them very well since it’s been around six-seven years XD Yeah, I just might! Haha, I appreciate the clarification 😉

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1379

@mkfairygirl @writerlexi1216

I would have to say that Amy is my favorite character because she’s so spunky and passionate but she has a good heart. She’s also hilarious when she wants to dress up and be a grown-up and go to balls and stuff.

Katherine
        @mkfairygirl
          • Total Posts: 549

@writerlexi1216 Haha, that’s alright. I wouldn’t have remembered either, especially since I think I have poor memory. XD No, problem!😉 If you remember a tiny bit of Laurie, just know that he’s my favorite.😁

@joy-caroline Oooh, awesome choice!!!!! Amy is an amazing character!!!!! I agree, she’s so funny!😄 True, she does have a good heart!!! My favorite is Laurie. I love how he’s kind to the March family and he’s so nice (even if he is mischievous at times).

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
          Fall in love with Jesus

Alexa Autorski
          @writerlexi1216
            • Total Posts: 1011

@mkfairygirl

Yes, I remember Laurie!! I thought he was awesome!! Yeah, my memory can be terrible sometimes XD I also liked Amy, too!! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >