-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fun Poll: Mystery/Thriller Book Titles!! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hahahaha, aww, girl, you’re too sweet!!!! I owe it all to Jesus, though!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOOHOOO!!!! That’s AWESOME, JC!!! <333 *showers you with chocolate*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic #FairytaleReimaginings in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Ah, that’s good to know!! 😉 Well, I voted Mulan because honestly it’s one of my personal favorite fairytales ever!! So the beans have been spilled. Ah, I’m glad to know my synonyms helped you!! I think you’re doing fantastic with those titles. And summer is the absolute best time for reading for me, since I’ll have so much more free t…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting @abigail-m @joelle-stone @nova21
WOW, all of you are such talented writers!! I enjoyed reading every part of your excerpts!!:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, this sounds interesting!! Thank you for tagging me!!:) Um… I like this scene:
It had finally come—after all of the heartache, long-suffering, and pondering of his future ever since the notion of potentially becoming king was proposed, it was here, and there was no turning back. In only twelve hours, the coronation would be h…
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @abigail-m Yes, yes, and yes. XD I’ll surely do your guys’ charries!!! 😎
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for inviting me to sprint with you!! I think I’m gonna clock out now.
I got… *checks back at document* around 1,131 words written! My last line: ‘Hera,’ she used her fingers to say, speaking delicately through her sign language. ‘My name is Hera.’
Hope your writing is going well and that you’re making some ground-breaking pr…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, sure!! Thanks!! Yup, I’m def down for this:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oops, sorry I couldn’t participate in your sprinting!! I was in the middle of illustrating, sadly. But maybe I could join next time!:)
@issawriter7 @daisy-torres @nanisnook @mkfairygirl
Any of you girls going to be sprinting in the next 5 or 10 minutes? I’m going to and wanted to invite any of y’all to join!!:) I’ll probably sprint for…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Ooops, I had a couple more questions about the illustrations, sorry. Didn’t you say Mejia has a scar? Where is it? And also, I was trying to draw inspiration from that image you sent me and noticed the girl had markings and paint on her face. Did you want me to keep this or does Mejia not have that? Anyways, I forgot to put this into…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, man, I can’t join you, girl. *pouting* I’m not gonna be at my computer. But THANK YOU SOO MUCH for tagging me, though!!!! <333 And I hope you get SO MANY words written!!!! IMMA CHEERING YOU ON!!!!!! GO ELLA GO!!!!! WOHOOOO!!!!! *chanting and waving pom poms* Ella, Ella, she’s the writer, if she cant write this book, no one can!!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Okay, so I had a question about the illustrations I’m planning on drawing: what would each of your character’s expressions be? I’m drawing Mejia right now and was going to have her drawn with a determined smile (determined is the only word I can think of right now to describe it XD), and I was hoping that was okay!! Anyways, no…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, of course girl!!! I’m happy to help, anytime!!! 😀 😀 And thank you SO MUCH!! It’s been challenging trying to keep up with NaNo, but I’m doing it with some friends so that’s made it feel so much better and more motivating!! And your post just gave me a huge burst of motivation, so that helps too!!!:) Awww, THANK YOU so much for…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Agh, my post disappeared AGAIN. I went to edit it because it was ridiculously long and it just vanished, so I’m sorry 🙁 If you didn’t get it (I’m sure you did) I can re-post it from my profile activity.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course, girl!! I enjoyed every single word and honestly want to know even more!! *taps pencil to chin, contemplating the next questions I want to ask* These characters are so interesting/lovable/unlike any I’ve ever seen before, and I feel like they’re my best friends!! *gasps* I wonder what our characters’ reactions would be if…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing about the Bible in a Fictional World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you so much!! <33 I’m very happy to hear you think so!!:) And thank you so much for that very helpful reply and advice!!! I was struggling to decide when I should include the conversion scene, but that was EXTREMELY helpful and sparked so many new ideas and bits of inspiration!! I love how you worded all of that, and I especially…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@joy-caroline Oooh, awesome!!!!!!! 🙂 I hope all goes well with finishing your essay!!! 🙂 I wish you the BEST of luck!!!!!!🍀
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you so much for your encouraging words!!!!!!!!!!!🤗❤️ I’ll try not to feel bad about it. You’re welcome!!! That’s INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! I hope you reach your goal and finish it this month!!!!!!! I can’t wait till Fortitude is published and I can read it (and carry it with me wherever I go so I can show it off to random people…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, of course girl!!! You don’t need to thank me at all!!! <33333 YES, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY AND WILL BUY IT IN A HEARTBEAT ONCE IT’S PUBLISHED. Oh, and I’ll beg for a signed copy at your book signings, and also write a huuuuuuge review for it once it’s published!!!! Oh, good! I got nervous when you said ‘plot twist’…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook I’m so sorry I missed the sprint.🙁 I hope you were able to get a lot of writing done though!!!!!!! 🙂
- Load More
