-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, thanks, Elizabeth!!! 😀 I normally monologue about Caira, so I thought it’d be interesting to write about my antagonist for a while. And YES, I KNOW. Unfortunately, things don’t get better after he becomes king. I mean, being brainwashed by his sister and uncle (whom he believed he could trust with his life) isn’t entirely ideal.…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, thank you girl!!! <333 And *gasps* I LOVE yours!!! It’s just so interesting!!! And I adore dragons. What is your WIP about, if you don’t mind me asking? It sounds super amazing!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Lydia S. are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
THANK YOU SOO MUCH, girl!!!!! Hahaha, THANKS! 🙂 Girl, you’re SO welcome!!! <333
Anyway, I’m signing off at :55 with a total of 299 words written. *cough* got distracted a few times *cough* *smiles innocently*
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Good to hear your good. I’ve been good too. (As I mentioned in the above comment) I haven’t been writing, but I just finished reading the old man in the sea, not as bad as I thought it would be but still kinda boring. Just like this comment.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
AWESOME, Ella!!!! WOHOOOO!!!! So far I’ve written 141 words. I’m gonna keep going and hopefull get this school thing written. 😉 EEEkkk, girl, I ADORE that sentence!! SO AWESOME and mysterious!!!!! My last sentence is pretty boring, so I won’t make any of y’all go through that. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h Aye, thanks! Yep, this is Seo-jun Yeong, a Korean dude who’s an arrogant jerk, yeehaw. XD I also love to draw my charries allll the time!!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook XD here’s the blurb for my novel!!
Bren Saidaas had always wished for a life of adventure, but this wasn’t quite what she had pictured. After touching an enchanted sapphire that brings on a curse of gradual death, Bren is faced with two options: lose strength and gradually die, or gather the six shards of the Azure Diamond to re…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
That’s TOTALLY okay!!! Oooh that sounds awesome! Have fun! THANKS!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello Fellow Writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yes, I’ve been REALLY enjoying it! I’m hoping to finish The Fellowship of the Ring this week. *crossing fingers*
Hahaha, I love your quirk. Oh, yeah, I’ve got plenty. One of my biggest ones is that I don’t ever write anything down. Like I’ll act my whole story out at least once before I begin writing, but it’s kinda pointless, since…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
YAAY!!! GO ELLA GO!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Gonna be writing a discussion board post for school, if anyone wants to join. I’ll start at :00 (Hopefully, I’ll only have to work on it for thirty minutes or less. 🙂 )
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Emily are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Jodi Maile are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Issabelle Perry and
Jodi Maile are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Natalie C. are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hey, so I realized I never answered one of your questions earlier about why Caira was so upset during the pre-avalanche scene. So, right before this, Caira has a meeting with a new character named Evie, who helps explain things for Caira a little more in-depth and helps her understand further what her ‘destiny’ is. Evie tells Caira…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing about the Bible in a Fictional World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I sincerely appreciate all of your help with this, Grace!! <3333 This whole new arc of Newton being an atheist-turned-Christian is still fairly new and not outlined, so you’ve really helped me figure out a lot of how I want to write it!! And also, thank you for switching the names! I like spoilers, but for Held Captive? I’d rather keep…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torrres
Thank you, girl!! I’m glad you enjoyed it!!:) Yours were AMAZING!!
Aww, thanks, Issa!!! <3333 That means so much to me!!! It’s from the POV from one of my antagonists (yes, I have multiple bad guys), so I thought it’d be interesting to share. THANK YOU!! <3333 And I just ADORED what you…[Read more]
- Load More
