Hello Fellow Writers!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello Fellow Writers!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Issabelle Perry
    @issawriter7
      • Total Posts: 976

@lydia-s

Oh, yes, I’ve been REALLY enjoying it! I’m hoping to finish The Fellowship of the Ring this week. *crossing fingers*

Hahaha, I love your quirk. Oh, yeah, I’ve got plenty. One of my biggest ones is that I don’t ever write anything down. Like I’ll act my whole story out at least once before I begin writing, but it’s kinda pointless, since I don’t ever remember what happened in the story when I get to writing. 😂

YESSS SAME!!!! *high fives* Oooh, I LOVE Phil Wickham. My favorite artists are TobyMac, Tenth Avenue North, Danny Gokey, Casting Crowns, and I’ve been getting really into Owl City and Leanna Crawford.

Ooh, good pick! When I was younger purple was always my favorite, but now I can’t ever seem to pick one anymore. 😉 But I really like gold and aqua and I’m trying really hard to like red, since everyone says it looks good on me.

YAAY!!! 😜

Good pick! Same, I’d go with call. My fingers get tired to typing easy. XD

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
      TeenWritersNook.com

Lydia S.
      @lydia-s
        • Total Posts: 399

@issawriter7

Awesome! I hope you can. Who is your favorite Character so far? Mine is Legolas. And all the other elves. 😛 I love Aragorn and Gandalf and the hobbits and pretty much everyone else too though.

Why thank you! I can get really riled up about them… *facepalm* lol Oh, that’s fun! I act scenes out in front of the mirror… It looks absolutely ridiculous, but it’s fun. 😛

YESSS!!!! Another Phil fan! His music is the best; have you heard House of the Lord yet? It’s one of my new favorites. I haven’t heard many of the other artists though (I’ve heard some of Casting Crowns’ and TobyMac’s songs) Is there one you like especially?

Ooo, nice colors! Aqua is so pretty…

Yeah, that makes sense!

Abigail.M.
        @abigail-m
          • Total Posts: 1242

@lydia-s

Aw, that’s so awesome!:)

Lydia S.
          @lydia-s

@abigail-m

Agreed 🙂

Issabelle Perry
            @issawriter7
              • Total Posts: 976

@lydia-s

Legolas hands down!!! But I also loooove Sam, Frodo, Gimli, Gandalf, and Aragorn. allll of them LEGOLAS IS DA BEST!!!!! *high fives*

Hahaha, yess, it is soo much fun!!! Girl, trust me, I’ve looked ridiculous a ton of times when I’m acting, so in comparison, I doubt it’s as bad. 😆😜

Oooh, no I haven’t. *quickly adding that to my list of songs to listen to* aaah, my favorite is probably either Midnight (Help is on the Way) by TobyMac, Masterpiece or Undertow by Danny Gokey, OR What You Want by Tenth Avenue North. Aaahh, it’s sooo hard to choose. 🙂

Yes, yes it is. 😉 THANK YOU!!! <333

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
              TeenWritersNook.com

Lydia S.
              @lydia-s

@issawriter7

Totally agree with you, girl. LOTR forever! 😛

Isn’t it?! I act out so many scenes, many of them just me envisioning possible future scenes. I guess since it’s enjoyable and helps us connect with our characters, I’ll do it forever. We’ll just look ridiculous together!

Oh, those sound fun! It really is hard to pick favorite songs. Just like it’s hard to choose favorite books… lol

Of course! 😉 <3

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >