-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aw, you’re welcome!!!!!! <333333 Eekk, I can’t wait!!!!!!!😀 Fortitude. Needs. To be. Published!!!! Aww, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!🙂💗 That makes me so HAPPY!!!!!!😀 (I’m so sorry I missed writing with you. I am going to be editing a short story of mine for a short sprint now if you’re able to join me. If you’re not able, that’s alright. I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 5 months ago
Aw, thank you!!! I’m glad that you think I did a good job illustrating her!!! For a beginner illustrator, it means a lot to hear you say that:) Yayay, thank you!!!! *snatches Mejia and her band, grabs a pencil, and begins illustrating away* Thank you!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 I really admire all of your illustrations and want to someday be half…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, and by the way, I’m VERY sorry I haven’t posted the link to the diary entries yet!! I’ve gotten some new ideas that I want to include, so I’ve been writing in some new things/polishing old entries, so I hope you don’t mind the delay!! Also, I decided to include diary entries from Evie as well, so I’ve been writing hers:) Anyways,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
AWW, thank you girl!!! <33333 And thank you again for saying that!!! Hehe, you’ll just have to wait to find out!! 😉 But I’m very glad you like it!!:) Of course!!! I just love your story SO much!!! And no problem–we should do it again sometime!! Or now, if you’d like?
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres Thank you so much!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 <333
Oh, and thank you for joining me on my sprint!!!!!!😀 How many words have you gotten in so far?
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@anyone
I’m going to be writing something for school starting at :20 if anyone wants to print with me. If not, totally ok. 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres Thank you!!! 🙂 I haven’t tried YouTube yet, but I’m definitely going to look there for inspiration now!!!!! Thanks!!!!!😀 Oooh, okay!!!! I had considered Etsy but I didn’t know of any other websites. Thank you so much for telling me about poshmark!!!!!🙂🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres I think this is an awesome idea! 😀 I’m actually Celiac so can’t have gluten or whatever, but I love to convert recipes to non-gluten ones so this would be A M A Z I N G <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres It looks like your reply didn’t show up 🙁 What were you going to say? Sorry XD
-
Kads replied to the topic hi there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
Hi, Sara!! 😉 I’m Grace (but my alias is Kadotake, heh. You can call me either!) I’m homeschooled in the country as well! Do you live on a farm? 😀
I love to play the uke too!! And I also like yellow! It seems as though we have a lot in common already 😀
Here are 5 questions to get to know you better…
1. Do you have a fave…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, thank you so much!! *beckons Caira to do the same, and she awkwardly murmurs a ‘thank you’* That makes me happy to hear, because quite honestly, I invented the name. Well, until I realized it’s an actual Italian name, though it’s very uncommon. Caira’s name before that was ‘Chiara’, so I altered it a bit and ended up happy with…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook Thank you! Well, look out for when I’m published 😉
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres Thanks for sharing!!!! 😀 Ooh, those earrings are so cute!!!!! Your cousin did a GREAT job!!!!!!! I love jewelry making and have been thinking about starting up an online craft store.
I’m just not sure how to do that yet. -
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Oh my goodness, I LOVE that snippet, Is!!!!!!!!!! 😀 It is amazing and I love that you included God!!!!!!!!!😀❤️
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Wow, AWESOME word count, girl!!!!!!!!😀👏 That’s an AMAZING line!!!!!!! I’m so curious about who Prim is talking about!!!! I’m gonna guess it’s Deek because fire and wielding kinda goes together. I can’t wait till I find the books to find out for sure!!!!!!!😀😉
THANK YOU SO MUCH, LEXI!!!!!!! 😃 😃 😃 😃 Oh, and thank you so much for…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres You are SO welcome!!!! XD Awww, thank you so much 😊 That means a lot to me, you just made my day, girl!!! It was super-duper-fun!!! <333333 YASSS!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I’m very sorry I didn’t reply to your latest post! I’m very forgetful, you’ve have to forgive me.
Of course! 🙂
In response to your question, I’ve been writing the first draft on my current fantasy novel and hope to have it completed by the end of this month (I’m using NaNoWriMo)! It’s going smoothly so far. And wow, your story…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
THANK YOU SOO MUCH for writing with me!!!! Eeeekk, LOOVE your snippet and you and @mkfairygirl did FANTASTIC!!!!! Well, I’m calling it quits for the night, too. I wrote 1,671 words in Heir to His Crown with the last line being: Actually, I’m just gonna share my favorite part since I don’t like my last line. 😉 I just liked this…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh wow!! Awesome word count, girl, and *gasps* I LOVE THAT LINE!! It sounds so mysterious!!:D *tries not to fangirl about Behind the Blade, Without the Wings but fails* Thank you SO MUCH for writing with me, girl!!! 😀 😀 We should totally do this again sometime!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for writing with me, girls!!:D I suppose I’m officially clocking out now (it’s my bedtime, unfortunately), with around 1,619 words written. My favorite line: Prim hinted a delicate smile, though there was a dark light hidden within the brown in her eyes. “You always were the most talented Wielder the land of Al…[Read more]
- Load More
