hi there!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE hi there!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Sara Ann {Spark}
    @sparksaraabbott11
      • Total Posts: 66

hey!
      i’m Sara but most people call me Spark. <3 {u can too if you want. 😉 }.
      i’m 14 years young and a home schooled, christian country girl. {as in i live in the country. not that i wouldn’t be a city girl if i could.}

i love writing, playing the uke, the color yellow, animals, nature, movies, singing, acting….etc.etc.

i can’t wait to become friends with y’all and get motivation and help with my stories, books, poems….

music is the strongest form of magic.
      -Marilyn Manson

Kads
      @scripter-of-kingdoms
        • Total Posts: 765

@sparksaraabbott11

Hi, Sara!! 😉 I’m Grace (but my alias is Kadotake, heh. You can call me either!) I’m homeschooled in the country as well! Do you live on a farm? 😀

I love to play the uke too!! And I also like yellow! It seems as though we have a lot in common already 😀

Here are 5 questions to get to know you better…

1. Do you have a fave book/series?

2. Pineapple on pizza – yes or no? (Sorry, @devastate-lasting – I beat you to it this time XD)

3. Fave song?

4. What’s your current novel/project about?

5. If you could go to one other country in the world, where would it be and why?

Looking forward to getting to know you! 😀 <3

staring at the fields
        if nothing's really real
        i'll make the winter now my home

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 1379

@sparksaraabbott11

Hi, Spark! That is such an awesome nickname! As for me, I’m Joy Caroline but you can call me JC. 🙂

I would love to learn to play the uke, but unfortunately I don’t play any instruments. Some of my hobbies are talking about and studying theology, playing fastpitch softball (my position is pitcher), and doing pencil sketches. My fave color is light pink.

Some questions for you:

1. What’s your favorite dessert? Mine is tiramisu!

2. What genre do you write? I write Biblical fiction.

3. Do you have a favorite play or musical? My favorite musical is Les Misérables, which I listened to after I read the book. It’s my favorite book alongside To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. As you can see, I have a quote from Les Mis in my signature. XD

It’s great to see you joining the forum, and I can’t wait to get to know you better! Welcome!

Linyang Zhang
          @devastate-lasting
            • Total Posts: 1700

@sparksaraabbott11 Hi there! Lovely to meet you! I feel like you already kind of know who I am, haha, but I’ll formally introduce myself. I’m Linyang, though most here call me Lin. I write crime, fantasy, and realistic fiction! What about you?

Ah, I play the piano! I also love movies, as well as making music, and whatever color the sky happens to be…

Some questions to add to the list:

1. If tomato is a fruit, does that make ketchup a smoothie? (@scripter-of-kingdoms You have left me no choice but to use this question)

2. What are some of your favorite movies?

3. What superpower would you choose?

Awesome to see you here! Please feel free to ask me anything and look around! Hope to talk with you more soon!

Lately, it's been on my brain
            Would you mind letting me know
            If hours don't turn into days

Sara Ann {Spark}
            @sparksaraabbott11

Hi Grace {or Kadotake 😉 }! <3

ok, i just want to say something; when i saw all these comments i felt so welcome and happy. i love feeling that someone cares. <3

yes, we do live on a farm but it isn’t ours. my oldest brother works on it and we’re renting the house we are living in from our good friends who live on the same property.

how old are u? i’m 14…

ooh, these questions look fun! let’s see….

1. do you have a fav book/series? the keeper of the lost cities, seven sleepers, Baker family adventure series. if you check my profile you’ll see a lot more. 🙂

2. pineapple on pizza – yes or no? i’ve never really tried it so i can’t say. tho i always thought it was quit a weird concept. how about you?

3. fav song? a million dreams, i get to love you, hideaway, a thousand years, drivers license, so much more then this,  perfect. i love SOOO many more! i’m a singer, so yeh. 😉

4. what’s your current novel/project about? about a girl who’s best friend dies and she’s regretting her past. she get’s mind controlled at a academy, so yeh! i’m not good at describing things like that…..haha. if you give me your email i’ll send you the first chapter!

5. if you could go to one other country in the world, where would it be and why? FRANCE!! <3 tho i don’t like that question. i want to go to all of Europe. oh, i’m also learning French on this app called duolingo. you’ve probably heard of it. 

this was so fun! thanks Grace.

~Spark {or Sara 😉 }

-Marilyn Manson

Sara Ann {Spark}
              @sparksaraabbott11

@scripter-of-kingdoms @devastate-lasting @joy-caroline

do y’all have blogs?
                here’s mine:

sparkle girl – a girl who lets the stars slip through her fingers (wordpress.com)

-Marilyn Manson

Linyang Zhang
                @devastate-lasting

@sparksaraabbott11 Ah, I have a website; I don’t actively blog, but I do use the space for announcements (none yet) so if you want updates you can subscribe.

https://zhanglinyang.weebly.com/

Ah, I’d love to sub to yours, though it says it’s a private site.

Sara Ann {Spark}
                  @sparksaraabbott11

you can request access by pressing the button that says to.

-Marilyn Manson

Sara Ann {Spark}
                    @sparksaraabbott11

@joy-caroline

i’m glad you like it! my grandma’s name is JC too, so that should be easy to remember. 😉
                      heh, i’m not very good at the uke, but i do love it! Grace Vanderwaal was my favorite singer last year.

ooh! i love baseball! do you? we love the LA dodgers. {btw, did you know that they won the world series?! what!?!?! you didn’t?!?!?!??! *goes into long description of all their games of last year and this*}
                      i love sketching too. i’m learning to do anime as well.
                      1. what’s your favorite dessert? i love ice cream and chocolate. i’ve never had tiramisu. what is it? i’ve only heard about it in a audio drama called Jonathan Park. 
                      2. what genre do you write? fantasy and maybe a little ci-fi. also really emotional works. 
                      3. do you have a favorite play or musical?  i haven’t watched many plays/musicals but i love the Les Misérables story. <3

-Marilyn Manson

Sara Ann {Spark}
                      @sparksaraabbott11

@devastate-lasting

hi Lin! i like to write stories that bring out emotion.
                        1. if tomato is a fruit, does that make ketchup a smoothie? mmm, i don’t know. i love ketchup and tomatoes, so perhaps… 😉
                        2. what are some of your favorite movies? stargirl, breakthrough, song of the sea plus tons more, but i can’t write them own right now. lol. 
                        3. what superpower would you choose? telepathy, which isn’t really a superpower but whatever. ok, maybe something that has to do with the ocean, or snow/ice.

-Marilyn Manson

Anonymous

@sparksaraabbott11

Yup, I’ve got a blog! It’s joycarolineauthor.com.

(Hoping the link works, but if it doesn’t you can just copy and paste.)

That’s so cool your grandma’s name is JC!

I’m sorry to say I’m not the biggest sports fan. 😅 I really enjoy playing softball but am not such a fan of watching others play, I prefer to be out on the field myself. I actually did not know the Dodgers won the world series. XD

Tiramisu is a soft Italian pastry that pretty much tastes like coffee and cream. I’ve actually had it only about two times in my life, but it is so insanely good that it’s my favorite dessert anyway, LOL. I can’t wait until I get to have some again!

Ooh, fantasy and sci-fi are such cool genres! And emotional works are the best.

Yay! Another Les Mis fan! I absolutely love the story. As soon as I read the book, it changed my life. I believe we should all strive to be Jean Valjeans. Valjean is my favorite literary hero. I relate a lot to him throughout the whole story for so many reasons. The book’s theme of redemption and becoming a new person in Christ is so beautiful. Also, Javert is such a chilling villain. Let’s just say he’s got issues. XD The Thenardiers totally gave me the creeps. They were just so evil! *shudders* I could talk about Les Mis all day, lol.

Sara Ann {Spark}
                          @sparksaraabbott11

@scripter-of-kingdoms @joy-caroline

how old are y’all? i forgot to ask before. XD

as u probably know, i’m 14.

-Marilyn Manson

Anonymous
                              Kads
                              @scripter-of-kingdoms
                                • Total Posts: 765

@sparksaraabbott11 Awww, I’m so happy to hear that! I feel the same way. <3

Yeah, we’re in the same farm situation actually! We’re renting the basement suite from our friends who own it. 😀

Ah, I’m actually 12 XD I’m younger than everyone else on the forum but the moderators said I could be on the forum! <3

Ooooh! Do you like fantasy? What’s your preferred genre? 😀

UGHHH, YES I LOVE PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA. Definitely try it. 😉 It’s really good with black olives, too.

Mmm, nice! Do you have a fave music genre? Pop, lo-fi, chill acoustic stuff? I also love to sing – I was going to be in a musical before covid happened actually!

Okay, that sounds awesome. I love mind-control-y books. XD

FRANCE, YESSS! I would also love to go there… or maybe to Northern Ireland since my dad is actually directly from there. He has an accent and confirms the stereotype that Canadians are too polite 😂 (I’m Canadian, by the way!) I am also learning French on Duolingo, as well as Japanese! I’m obsessed with everything Japan-related, so I’d also LOVE to go there.

Ah, no problem! And I do indeed have a blog: http://kadotakesan.wordpress.com 😀

– Grace ❤️

staring at the fields
                                if nothing's really real
                                i'll make the winter now my home

Linyang Zhang
                                @devastate-lasting

@sparksaraabbott11

Oh, I don’t believe I’ve heard of those movies before! they sound quite interesting.

Oh, I would totally count telepathy as a superpower. And also water powers or snow powers would be super cool.

Also, your WIP sounds super cool! Feel free to share more with us in the WIP chat thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >